剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
女子无畏前情提要
Previously, on The Bold Type...
- 我们要写了 - 帕梅拉·多兰的故事吗
- We're doing it. - The Pamela Dolan story?
为什么你要给这个我
Why are you giving this to me?
- 我们被人抢先了 - 如果我们把这个给帕特里克
- We were scooped. - If we give this to Patrick--
将会给网站带来数不清的流量
It'll generate tons of clickson the dot com,
也会给董事会一个新的理由
and it'll give the Board another reason
去全心投入新媒体
to go all-in with digital.
现在 作为我的时尚秀的一部分
Now, as part of my fashion show,
这节课将要先做一个预演
this class is going to do a little pre-show.
你想立刻开展你的职业生涯吗
You want to jump start your career?
- 这就是你大展身手的机会了 - 你们想在我的
- That's where you could do it. - How do you guys feel
时尚秀走秀吗
about walking in my fashion show?
戴夫得到了一大笔钱创建创业投资公♥司♥
Dev got a bunch of seed money to start a VC shop,
他想我帮他管理
and he wants me to help him run it.
- 噢我的天啊 理查德 - 是在旧金山
- Oh, my God, Richard! - It's in San Francisco.
显然我告诉他我帮不了他
Obviously, I told him I couldn't do it.
提亚太棒了
Tia's amazing.
我的意思是 我站在这里全都是因为她
I mean, I'm here because of her.
但是我来这里也是为了阿登纳
But I'm also here because of Adena.
在巡演过程中发生了一些事
Something happened on tour.
我喝醉了 我亲了别人
I was drunk, and I kissed somebody else.
简 我很 很抱歉
Jane, I'm so, so sorry.
最后的计分结果出来了 看起来
The final tally is in,and it looks like
劳伦斯·雷诺兹 现任者
Lawrence Reynolds,the incumbent,
能够继续稳坐他的位置了
was able to hold onto his seat.
劳伦斯·雷诺兹打败了凯特·爱迪生
Lawrence Reynolds has beaten Kat Edison.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
凯特 你应该为自己感到骄傲的
Kat, you should be so proud you yourself.
你做了一件很了不起的事 你十分努力
You did such an incredible job. You worked so hard--
他们都支持你 你还是可以
They're rooting for you,and you can still
完成那些你想要做的很棒的事情
do all of the incredible things that you planned to do.
你就差那么一点而已
You were so close.
嘿 凯特
Hey, Kat?
你要什么
What do you need?
我想要
I need to...
挤出微笑 感谢那些支持我的人
put a smile on my face,and thank of all the people
然后赶紧离开这个鬼地方
who tried to get me elected,and get the hell out of here.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我都计划好了 你知道吗
I just had all these plans,you know?
那些我想要一起工作的人
All these people that I wanted to work with.
我本来想要关掉
I was gonna shut down
那个在德兰西的假堕胎诊所
that fake abortion clinic on Delancey.
- 然后 你还记得蒂亚斯女士吗 - 不
- And then--remember Mrs. Diaz? - No.
我向蒂亚斯女士保证我会帮她找一家
I promised Mrs. Diaz I'd help her find
新的公♥寓♥因为她家准备要被推♥翻♥重建了
a new apartment 'cause her place is about to go co-op.
我感觉我让所有人都失望了 你知道吗
And I just feel like I let everyone down, you know?
比如 蒂亚 每个捐款的人
Like, Tia,everyone that donated,
所有志愿者 你们
all the volunteers, you guys.
你永远都不会让我们失望
Never.
- 可以了 - 我有好多
- Done. - I had so many projects
想要完成的项目
I wanted to do.
嘿 简 你怎么样了
Hey, Jane. How are you?
不怎么样
Well, not great.
我简直不敢相信瑞安亲了别的女生
I can't believe Ryan kissed another girl.
我可以 在他的美好的男朋友表象下
I can. Underneath all of that sweet boyfriend crap
他就是一个渣男 渣男永远都不会变成
he's just pinstripe, and a pinstripe he'd never changes his--
- 好男人 - 是的
- Pinstripes! - Yep.
- 都可以了 - 好的
- All done. - Okay.
大家
You guys...
我想我可能还在阿登纳还有蒂亚
I think I might still be kind of figuring it out
两人中纠结
with Adena...and Tia.
- 噢亲爱的 - 我真的
- Oh, honey. - I just really--
我不想伤任何人的心
I don't want to hurt anyone.
- 吃雪糕吗 - 不够烈
- Ice cream? - Not strong enough.
- 艾利克斯的威士忌呢 - 不够好喝
- Alex's whisky? - Not yummy enough.
噢我的天 你是什么神仙朋友
Oh, my God. You fixed it.
- 安吉 - 嗨 大伙们
- Angie. - Hi, guys.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
- 所以 安吉 是吧 - 是的 她很棒
- So Angie, huh? - Yeah, she's great.
- 我真的喜欢她 - 很好 我替你感到开心
- I really like her. - Good, I'm happy for you.
你们这样多久了
How long has this thing been going on?
如果你一定要知道的话
Well, if you must know...
- 嘿 哥们 - 嘿
- Hey, man. - Hey.
额我们能聊一会吗
Uh, can we talk?
我到办公室的时候会看一下的
I'll take a look at it when I get into the office.
明天早上过来一下 我们一起再过一遍
Come by tomorrow morning, and we'll go over it together.
好 我喜欢这个项目 行了 回聊
Yeah, I love this project. Okay, later, man.
- 那是戴夫吗 - 是的
- Was that Dev? - Yeah.
嘿 如果他想要投资的话
Hey, if he wants to invest,
一定要让他知道我的主意 醒来煮培根
make sure to tell hime about my idea. Wake and bake bacon.
可以放微波炉加热 大♥麻♥煎培根
Microwavable, weed-infused bacon.
就好像一个梦一样 装在小盒子里
It's like a dream, in a box.
- 鲨鱼坦克 - 是吧
- Yes, Shark Tank! - Right?
- 是的 - 那 他没有
- Yeah. Hey, so, he's not still
坚持让你去旧金山帮他了吧
trying to get you in on the San Francisco thing, right?
没有了 他知道不可能的
No, he knows that's not happening.
我只是在他正式开始之前帮一下他而已
I'm just helping him out a little before the big move
呃 这很有趣
Ah. It's, uh, fun.
你知道的 创造力
You know, creative.
是我的时尚设计表现的东西
It's my version of fashion design.
但是在截止期逐渐逼近你的设计还没有完成
Yeah, well, not so fun when the clock is ticking
就没有那么有趣了
and your designs aren't finished,
但是这就是你在最后一分钟才换模特的下场
but that's what you get when you switch a model last minute.
感谢上帝奥利弗给了我一天假去准备
Thank God Oliver gave me the day off to prep.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
- 我保证 - 好的
- I promise. - Okay.
简 那是一个巨大的错误
Jane, it was a huge mistake,
但是我立刻就上了火车
but I got on a train the first thing I could
跑回来跟你坦白了
to come and tell you the truth,
因为我不想向你撒谎
because I don't want to lie to you about this.
我疑惑了 因为你前一秒还告诉我
I'm confused, 'cause one minute you were telling me
你想搬进来跟我同居 结果后一秒
that you want to move in with me, and then, the next,
你就跟别人亲上了
you're kissing someone else.
所以你是坐在我家沙发上
So are you the guy that sat on my couch
帮我进行冻卵的人
and helped me with egg freezing,
还是那种我在广播里听到的大人物
or are you the big shot that I heard on the radio
那种管不住自己的舌头的
who can't keep his tongue in his mouth?
我搞砸了 我知道
I screwed up. I know that.
- 但是那个吻对我来说什么都不是 - 对我来说有事
- But it meant nothing, I swear. - It meant something to me.
意味着我不能再相信你了
It meant that I can't trust you,
我也不知道你的真实感受了
and I don't know how you really feel.
我将我的巡演推迟好吗
I'm gonna postpone my tour, okay?
我在这里呆上几天
I'll stay in town for a few days.
我知道我可以弥补这个的
I know that I can make this right.
- 不 我不认为你可以 - 你只需要让我努力一下
- No, I don't see how. - You just have to let me try.
不 你知道吗 我要去上班了
No, you know what? I have to go to work.
所以 麻烦 继续你的巡演吧
So, please, go back on tour.
- 嗨 - 嘿 - 我给你带了
- Hi. - Hey. - I brought you
一些竞选纪念品
some campaign memorabilia.
随意处置它们吧 二手网卖♥♥掉什么的
Feel free to hold on to it, sell it on Ebay.
所以这很糟
So this sucks.
但是也有好消息
Okay, but here'sthe good news.
你差了319票落选
You lost by 319 votes.
大部分第一次选举的人都会输
Most first-time candidates do not win,
而你落后的票数基本上是没有误差幅度的
and you basically came within the margin of error.
行吧
Okay.
现在我们有一个机会了解这是怎么一回事
And now we have a chance to see what this is.
你知道的 除去竞选外我们是什么
You know, what we are outside the campaign.
你知道的 竞选统计一般情况下
You know, campaign statistics
不是我的前戏招数
is not my usual brand of foreplay.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表