剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
她在甄选能穿去反歧视联盟颁奖礼的礼裙
She's looking for a dress to wear to the GLAAD awards.
希望你能给她送一套设计 如果你有兴趣的话
Wants you to send her a design. That is, if you're interested.
我绝对有兴趣啊 没错
I'm definitely interested, yes.
很好 那就到明天之前给我一些草稿
Good, so get me some sketches by tomorrow.
- 我会帮你对接 - 好的
- I'll pass them along. - Okay.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
我错过了很多东西
I just missed a lot of stuff.
大事情 有关人生的事情
Big things. Life things.
我不想再错过了
I don't want to miss any more.
你要知道 我从来没有停止过爱你 凯特
You know, I never stopped loving you, Kat.
好吧
Okay.
我不想给你压力
I don't want to pressure you.
我知道你现在还在和蒂亚约会
I know that you're still seeing Tia.
- 嗯 - 我只是
- Yeah. - I just--
我不想看到我们之间 疾疾无终
I don't want to do this--us halfway.
- 你明白吗 - 嗯
- You know? - Yeah.
你能不能给我一小会儿的时间去
Can you just give me a minute to,
想一想这件事
you know, think about it?
可以啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
我可以给乔安娜·克尔斯设计一条礼裙了
I gotta design a dress for Joanna Coles.
幸运地是 今天应该活不多
Fortunately, it should be an easy day.
当我没说
Or not.
- 什么情况 - 我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
大家伙 我确信你们之中有人注意到了
People, I'm sure some of you have noticed
我们拆卸过了的展示板 我来告诉你们这背后的原因
our disassembled flatplan, and I'm here to tell you why.
斯嘉丽最近得到了许多赞扬之声
Scarlet has recently gotten a lot of praise
多亏了我们对帕梅拉·多兰的报道
thanks to our Pamela Dolan piece,
但帕梅拉的虐待行为并不是无风起浪
but Pamela's abuse did not happen in a vacuum.
她来源于一个时常为了卖♥♥形象
She comes from an industry that all too often
而对这种事视而不见的行业
looks the other way in order to sell an image.
一个让14岁的女孩儿以女人的形象出现的行业
An industry that presents 14-year-old girls as women,
而这一切让我们其余人对自己感觉很糟
and makes all the rest of us feel bad about ourselves
因为我们永远无法达到
because we can never live up to
那种遥不可及的美丽标准
that unattainable standard of beauty.
我们要审视在这一切中 我们所扮演的角色
And we have to look at our own role in this.
我一直以来都以
Now, it has always been my mission
确保斯嘉丽作为
to make Scarlet a leader
赋权女性的引领者为使命
when it comes to empowering women.
但如果我们不自检 就无法做到那一切
But we can't do that unless we examine ourselves.
我们无法对帕梅拉·多兰问责
We cannot hold Pamela Dolan accountable
除非我们先问责自己
unless we hold ourselves accountable,
这就意味着我们
which means a rigorous examination
要对自己所发出的所有信息严格检查
of any and every message we might be sending.
展示栏上的空白部分
The blank pages on the flatplan
就是我们能做的更好的部分
are where we can do better.
这也就是说 我们需要新的时尚版面
Which means we need new fashion spreads,
新的文章 更多包容性
new articles, more inclusivity.
哦 我们还需要
Oh, and we also need...
一个新的封面
a new cover.
真正能传达这种精神的东西
Something that really conveys this ethos.
所以任何有想法的人 请来找我
So anyone who has ideas, please send them my way.
但这一♥期♥刊还有17个小时就要送去印刷了
But this issue goes to the press in 17 hours.
没错 而且这还是秋季刊
Yes, it does, and it is also the Fall issue,
这意味着 这对奠定整年的风格
which means it sets the tone for the entire year.
我i们一定得把它做好
So we must get it right.
好了 开工吧
All right, let's get started.
好吧 我们得重来三项摄影
Okay, we have to redo three photo shoots,
包括童话那一栏 这意味着 新的模特
including the fairytale spread, which means new models,
你新的 升级过了的缝纫技术
your new and improved sewing skills--
有零食吗 我是说 摄影师
And snacks. I mean, a photographer.
嗯 但首先 零食
Yes, but first, the snacks.
好吧 刚刚可是大胆之举 董事会怎么想呢
Well, that was a bold move. What does the Board think?
我要把斯嘉丽杂♥志♥变成
That I'm turning Scarlet Magazine
今年秋天美国每一个觉醒的女人
into this fall's must-have accessory
人手必备
for every woke woman in America.
或者至少 他们会在
Or at least, they will think that
今天下午我跟他们提案之后这么想
after I pitch it to them this afternoon.
嗯
Hm.
我知道很冒险
I know it's risky.
我还打心底里知道这是斯嘉丽应选择的
I also know in my gut that it's the right thing
正确之举 对网络版也是一样的
for Scarlet, and for the dot com.
哦 我不会改网络版的内容的
Oh, I'm not changingthe dot com.
尽管我确实时不时的很喜欢
Though I do enjoy a good sparring partner
我的同伴虚晃一拳 我觉得如果我们
every now and then, I think it would be better
能统一口径的话对我们两者都好
for both of us if we got on the same team.
对我们的读者来说 杂♥志♥和网络版
To our readers, there is no difference
并没有什么不同
between the magazine and the dot com.
对他们来说 都是斯嘉丽
To them, it is just Scarlet.
如果你能这么看就太好了
It would be really good if you could see it that way.
简 我很需要有人帮忙
Jane, I am gonna need some to help
帮我把那些空白处填充上去 有什么主意吗
filling those blank spaces. You got any ideas for me?
呃 有有 我其实有想到一个
Uh, yeah, yeah, I've actually been thinking about one.
呃 为什么女权者不应该和花♥花♥公♥子♥约会
Um, why a feminist shouldn't date a player.
- 是关于我一个朋友的 - 好
- It's about a friend of mine. - Okay.
好吧 我希望你的朋友还好
Well, I hope that your friend is okay.
呃 你觉得四点之前能交给我吗
Uh, do you think you can get it in by 4:00 p.m.?
四点有什么事儿吗
What's at 4:00?
第92街Y小组 我需要你帮我报道
The 92nd Street Y panel. I need you to cover for me.
他们希望我能谈谈我们关于帕梅拉的报道
They want me to speak about our Pamela Dolan article,
但我需要去跟董事会提案这个新的概念
but I have to pitch this new concept to the Board.
当然 我可以做那个 好的
Sure, I can do it. Okay.
这样一来 你就可以享受环境保护署
And that way, you'll be able to enjoy EPA approval
批准你海上风力发电厂的西约了
on your offshore wind farms.
哎哟 这不是绿色能源届的史蒂文·乔布斯
Well, if it isn't green energy Steve Jobs,
还有那个没人记得住他是谁的人吗
and the other guy that nobody remembers.
- 史蒂文·华兹尼亚科 - 你个呆子
- Steve Wozniak. - You're a nerd.
- 嗨 萨顿 - 嘿 近来如何啊 戴维
- Hey, Sutton. - Hey, what's up, Dev?
我还是回去吧 前廊&花♥园♥
I better get back. Porch & Garden
在找凉亭的法律意义
is looking for a legal definition of gazebo.
- 听着真艰难 - 也就是混口饭吃
- Sounds tough. - It pays the bills.
我今天晚点儿再回复你太阳能的相关条例
I'll get back to you about the solar regulations later today.
- 很好 就这么做 谢了 - 回头见
- Nice, do that, thanks. - Later, man.
- 再见了 萨顿 - 回见
- See you, Sutton. - See you.
- 保重 - 太阳能条例
- Take care. - Solar regulations?
- 听着很激动人心啊 - 的确挺激动人心
- That sounds exciting. - Actually, it is.
- 二次拍摄如何啊 - 疯狂 但是不错
- How was the reshoot? - Crazy, but good.
嘿 如果戴维要在纽约成立新的公♥司♥
Hey, so if Dev were starting a company in New York,
你会离开萨福德吗
would you leave Safford?
嗯 分分钟就动身啊 我们说要一起创业
Yeah, in a heartbeat. We've been talking about
说了很多年了
going into business together for years.
那你没有这么做
So is the only reason that
的唯一原因是因为我吗
you're not doing it because of me?
萨顿 你在纽约啊
Sutton, you're in New York.
你的工作就在纽约啊
Your work is here.
你不能离开 我理解 我们的人生在这里
You're not leaving, I get that. And our lives are here.
你去后面推
Oh, steer this thing from the back.
哎 我不想回去工作呀
Oh, I don'twant to go back to work.
好吧 在你回去之前
Well, before you do,
我很显然视奸了阿迪纳的社交网络
I obviously have been cyber-stalking Adena
因为我是一个健康的人儿
because I am a very healthy individual.
嗯 然后我只是想说
Mm-hmm. And I just wanted to say
我知道我的推特个人简介没有写我是一个自信的蕾丝边
I know my Twitter bio does not read out and proud lesbian,
但我在努力了 而你也要帮我在这方面努力
but I am working on it, and you are helping me work on it,
而且我就是觉得 我们之间真的很特别
and I just think what we have is really special,
尽管才刚刚开始
even if it's just starting out.
嗯 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so too.
好了 我说的够多了
Okay, enough from me.
我知道你们中有人多人有问题
I know a lot of you have questions.
请讲
Yes?
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表