剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
她是萨顿
她是简
朋友们 看看这个 年轻人想要有找到工作
你需要那些你可以信任的声音,就是我们来决定那些声音是谁
她是凯特
安德娜
我在爬山 你在干嘛啊
凯特
做一个疯狂的决定
凯特
傻屌♥来了 真是有趣呢
他在说你呢
理查德
我在酒吧楼上 过来找我
-就在酒吧的楼上
来找我
-我们出来吧
女权主义阵营 我 艾玛·考克斯 以及肮脏的事实
打给我
我在出租里
芬迪设计董事会我掌控不了了
删除
艾玛·考克斯 残忍♥的诈骗犯
亲爱的们 注意了
All right, darlings, pay attention,
你一定不想错过
because you don't want to miss
这三个甜心接下来要做的事
what these three besties have been up to.
萨顿这次冒了很大的风险
Sutton took a big risk and left her job
辞去了她在编辑部的最勤奋助理身份
as the hardest-working assistant in editorial
加入了斯嘉丽时尚部
to join "Scarlet's" fashion department.
但是她和斯嘉丽董事会的成员
But things with Richard, a member of "Scarlet's" board
一个比她入行早15年的前辈理查德搞在一起 事情就很复杂了
and 15 years her senior, were complicated.
他们面临的境地真的很困难
What they had was real and really difficult.
理查德 嗨
Richard, hi!
你好 萨顿
Hey, Sutton!
所以她决定结束这一切
So she decided to end things.
但是你欺骗不了你的心
But the heart wants what it wants,
而且那扇门也并非彻底关死
and that door may not be fully closed.
简终于得到了她梦想中的工作 并且可以通过作家的身份来发表自己的看法
Jane finally got her dream job and found her voice as a writer.
有了杰奎琳对她的鼓励
With Jacqueline encouraging her,
简在纽约的媒体界成为了一个耀眼的明星
Jane became a shiny new star in New York's media heavens.
但之后 犀利的网络杂♥志♥“煽动”打来了电♥话♥
But then edgy Internet magazine "Incite" came calling.
“煽动”给我提供了职位
I was offered a job at "Incite,"
我决定接受
and I've decided to take it.
凯特的“斯嘉丽” 社交媒体总监做的风生水起
Kat was killing it as "Scarlet's" social media director,
但她意外地爱上了安德娜
when she unexpectedly fell for Adena,
她是一位备受争议的艺术家 也是她打开了凯特的眼界
a controversial artist who opened Kat's eyes
还有心
and heart.
但安德娜因为签证问题 不得不离开这个国家
But Adena's visa troubles kept her out of the country.
在她们失去联♥系♥之后
After their missed connection,
凯特意识到生活比工作要更有意义
Kat realized there's more to life than work
所以她决定跟从内心
and decided to follow that big heart of hers
回到安德娜身边 去环球旅行
back to Adena and around the world.
所以跟上节奏 亲爱的 因为这些女人都是“大胆的类型”
So keep up, lovelies, because these are the women of "The Bold Type."
Wake up in the morning
Put my sneakers on, that's fine by me
Wake up in the morning
Put my sneakers on, that's fine by me, me
I do what I please
不好意思
* Darling, don't be confused * Excuse us.
- 我们这样做真好 - 是啊
- This is really nice of us. - I know.
我们是好人
We're nice people.
我的天 我看见她了
Oh, my God! I see her!
哪呢
Where?
等一下 不是 没有
Wait. No, never mind.
- 简 - 我知道
- Jane. - I know.
你提醒过我不要尖叫 但我没克制住嘛
You said no screaming. It just came out.
我见到她太兴奋了
I'm so excited to see her.
太兴奋了
So excited.
如果你在飞机上自♥慰♥
If you masturbate on a plane,
他们会以劫鸡指控你吗
do they charge you for hijacking?
描述味道的形容词
Adjective to describe a smell.
恶心的
Gross.
嘿 简 萨顿
Hey! Jane, Sutton!
我的天 我们好想你啊
Oh, my God, we missed you!
I'm not a piece of paper
You toss when you're through
- 你真是容光焕发啊 - 是啊
- You are glowing. - Yeah.
哦 谢谢 这段旅行太难忘了
Oh, thank you. The whole trip was incredible.
所以 安德娜要来纽约了
Wait, so Adena is coming to New York,
- 就现在吗 - 是啊
- like, right now? - Yeah,
她坐了最后一架航♥班♥
she got on the last flight out,
她要等三个月才能拿到签证
and her visa got approved for three months
这段时间她会工作 所以这样一来就会容易很多
while she looks for work, which will be easy,
- 因为她个人能力很棒 - 哦
- 'cause she's great. - Oh,
斯嘉丽社交媒体总监和国际艺术家
"Scarlet" social media director and international artist.
你们真的可以给同性群体带去力量
You guys are officially a gay power couple.
这么说来 还真的是啊
Well, we kind of are, huh?
- 我是不是应该给第六版打个电♥话♥ - 我从没见
- Should I call Page Six? - I have never
《纽约邮报》八卦版面“第六页" 一般都是娱乐头版
你这样过
seen you like this!
- 喂 你好 - 过去的你一去不复返
- Uh, hello. - You are a goner!
- 拜 - 你知道吗
- Bye. You know what?
没问题 之前的我不在了 无所谓
Fine, yes, I'm a goner, whatever.
我想要所有人都知道这一点
I want everyone to know it.
不好意思 嗨
Excuse me? Hi, um,
不知道你是否了解
I don't know if you know this,
我有个女朋友 她超级棒
but I have a girlfriend, and she's amazing,
- 她叫安德娜 - 好了
- and her name's Adena... - Okay, that's...
- 够了 - 怎么了
- enough of that. - What?
- 我们还没跟你说完呢 - 我也没
- We're not done with you yet. - Well, I'm not done
跟你们说完啊 我也有问题啊
with you either. I have questions.
还有没有和理查德在一起
Have there been any more Richard hookups?
不 只有一次
Mm, no. It was just the one.
最后一次性事
And it was closure sex.
好吧 两次
Okay, fine, it was twice.
总之 我们都很爱我们的工作
And anyway, we both love our jobs,
只要我们都在萨福德
and as long as we both work at Safford, it's...
我一直跟她说 直接和我一起在“煽动”工作
I keep telling her she should just come and work at "Incite" with me,
但那块的风格都比较街头
but the fashion there's a little more hoodie
没那么高级女式时装 所以她就觉得“我才不要”
than haute couture, so she's like, "No, dawg."
哦
Mm. Oh!
我们可以中间停一下吗 德兰西和埃塞克斯
Can we add a stop? Delancey and Essex?
- 谢谢你 - 为什么要停那
- Thank you so much. - Why?
那有一个奥利维亚·鲁思的私人潮店
There's an Olivia Ruth VIP pop-up
我要过去一下 要给奥利维亚送个包过去
that I need to go to. Gotta get a bag for Oliver.
现在吗
Huh. Right now, though?
你的航♥班♥延误了三个小时
Your flight was delayed three hours.
那个潮店还有30分钟就关门了
The pop-up store closes in 30 minutes,
然后她们就把包都放地板上
and then they put the bags on the floor
让那些工薪阶层的人去哄抢
for the masses to fight over. Ew.
- 就是现在 - 市民吗
- The time is now. - Civilians?
- 我们可以打折吗 - 可以 但你要快一点
- Can you get us a discount? Yes, but hurry up.
- 我要试一下这件 - 好啊 我要试这件
- I'm gonna try this on. - Yeah, I'm gonna try this.
说不定可以穿它去封面展
Maybe for the cover reveal party.
好高级啊
So fancy!
- 这件这么样 - 呃
- How cute is this? - Ugh...
超可爱 那我要了
so cute. Then I'm buying it.
哦 不要
Oh... no.
哦 不要
Oh. Oh, no.
是这样的 它卡在你的
No, you know what? It's stuck on your...
- 那是帽子吗 - 我被卡住了
- Is that a hat? I'm stuck.
- 不是 - 快来帮忙
- It's not, okay. - Help.
我真是哪都不能带你们去
I can't take you guys anywhere.
不 它卡住了
No, it's stuck...
- 这是你耳朵吗 - 不 是我的头发
- Is that your ear? - No, it's my hair.
- 哦 不好意思 - 使劲拽一下
- Oh, sorry. - Just pull a little harder.
- 你就 - 好了 别扯坏了
- Just... ow! - Okay, just don't rip it.
- 你好 杰奎琳 - 哈哈 还真是有趣
- Hello, Jacqueline. - Ha-ha, very funny.
欢迎回来 凯特
Welcome back, Kat.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
嗨 简
Hi, Jane.
嗨
Hi...
La-la-la-la-la
Bet you I can make...
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢你 卡莉女士
- Thank you. Thank you, Ms. Carlyle.
有自己单独的版面
So your own vertical.
这还真是个大责任
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表