剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
《女子无畏》前情回顾
Previously on "The Bold Type"...
- 理查德 你怎么来了 - 我是来这儿见你的
- Richard? You're here. - I came here to see you.
一直都是你 你准备好了吗
It's always been you. You ready?
让我们一起来吧
Let's do this.
- 阿黛娜在哪儿 - 她不会来了
- Where's Adena? - She's not coming.
我没有意识到闹得那么凶啊
I didn't realize the fight was that bad.
她说她需要更多的私人空间来发挥自己的创意
She said that she needs more space to be creative.
和我在一起让她绑手绑脚
Being with me limits her.
我想着如果萨福德想要在他们署名的女性杂♥志♥上
I figure if "Safford" wants to punish me
发表一篇关于女性健康的文章来惩罚我
for publishing an article about women's health
我说请便吧
in their signature woman's magazine, I say have at it.
杰奎琳一定把委员会给惹毛了
Jacqueline must have really pissed the board off
因为我正在寻找候选人名单来替代她
because I'm looking at a short list to replace her.
我还是难以相信你让俩大老爷们为了你而争吵
I still can't believe you have two guys fighting over you!
如果你真的有一个好消息
If you got really good news,
你会第一个打给谁
who would you call first?
瑞恩还是本
Ryan or Ben?
- 你觉得你知道吗 - 嗯 我知道
- Do you think you know? - Yeah. I do.
这里
Right there.
刚真是太棒了
That was amazing.
刚刚吗 你不想要了吗
Was? Are we done?
- 还要 - 好的
- No. - Good.
喔 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我没有明天上班穿的衣服
I don't have clothes for work.
就穿你昨天的衣服就好啊
Just wear what you wore yesterday.
我不能啊 我得走了
I can't! I have to go!
别 别 别 或者
No, no, no... or...
也许你可以搬进来啊
Maybe you just move in.
你是 认真的吗
Are you... serious?
是啊 我们都在一起一个月了
Yeah! It's been a month.
我们相处的还不错 是不是
We're doing good, right?
是的
Yeah.
所以
So?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
呃 这是 这可是很大的一步啊
Um... it's a... that's a big step.
没错儿
Kind of the idea.
你是怎么想的
What do you say?
呃 能让我考虑一下吗
Um... can I think about it?
当然了
Of course.
好的
Okay.
别 别 别 别呀
No, no, no, no!
你猜咋的 我还可以呆两分钟
You know what? I have two more minutes.
啊
Ah!
我还是觉得我有责任
I still feel responsible.
如果我没有给杰奎琳施压
If I hadn't pushed Jacqueline
让她发表我揭发萨福德的文章
to publish my article calling out "Safford,"
这儿就不会有新的数字化部门的管理人
there would be no new head of digital
而且也不会在办公室掀起谁会赢得管理人宝座的赌注
and no office pool betting who it is.
这绝对是那个千依百顺杂♥志♥来的女人
It's definitely that woman from "Yes, Girl."
我让亚历山大帮我下了20块钱赌注
I had Alex put 20 bucks on it for me.
为什么你老是裸着走来走去啊
Why do you insist on walking around naked?
因为我知道你其实心底里很喜欢我这样
Because I know that secretly you love it.
嗯 告诉我我说错了
Hmm? Tell me I'm wrong.
- 帮我弄杯咖啡 - 好的
- Go grab me some coffee. - Okay.
喔 还有 能麻烦你帮我把笔记本电脑也拿过来吗
Oh, also, will you grab my laptop?
没问题
Sure.
你真应该试试 你知道么 这真的 这能让你感受到解放的感觉
You should try it, you know? It's really... It's quite liberating.
哈喽
Hello!
哇哦
Wow.
呃
Uh...
好吧 好的
Okay, well...
对不起 我不是在嘲笑你
Sorry, I'm not laughing at you.
我知道 我还是
I know. I'm just gonna...
这就是你的下场 嗯哼
This is what you get. Mm-hmm.
不赖 是不是
Nice, right?
你看到了礼服王子的小领结了吗
You saw Pinstripe's peen-stripe?
是的 我看到了一个不太小的小领结
I did. I saw the not-so-weeny peeny.
- 嘿 - 天哪噜
- Hey! - Oh, my God!
直到他用一本带有本的照片的
Until he covered it up with a photo
《斯嘉丽》杂♥志♥盖住他的身体某部位
of Ben's face from "Scarlet" magazine.
等等 你们在说什么呢
Wait, what are you talking about?
某些人正在研读本
Somebody was doing a little reading up on Ben.
喔 来自甲方的自责吗
Oh. Seller's remorse?
我没有在研读啊
I wasn't reading it.
听着 本确实还不错 但是
Look, Ben is great, but...
在他知道我的乳癌易感基因状态后
after he learned about my BRCA status,
一切就变得复杂起来了 而且我们再也没有和好过
it got complicated, and we never recovered.
- 就是行不通咯 - 是的
- It just wasn't right - Yeah.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 不 我只是 呃
Yeah. No, I'm just, uh...
我一直在忙工作的事情
I've been so busy with work,
于是忘了把阿黛娜的东西寄给她
I forgot to send Adena's stuff back.
呃 你这个托特包是装的啥
Uh, what's with the tote bag?
这就是你带到理查德那儿的所有洗漱用品吗
Is that all you're bringing to Richard's?
是啊 你为什么不多带点衣服
Yeah, why didn't you pack more clothes?
呃 你知道的
Eh... you know.
什么
What?
理查德让我搬去和他一起住
Richard asked me to move in with him.
- 哇哦 - 那真是太好了
- Wow. - That's so great.
太好了 太棒了
So great. So great.
是啊 是的 我是说 我告诉他我需要考虑一下 你知道么
Yeah, well, I mean, I told him I had to think about it, you know?
- 是的 - 当然
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
显然 如果我搬进去和他住
Obviously, if I did move in with him,
我需要继续支付我们这边的房♥租直到你找到新的室友
I would pay rent until you found somebody else.
我很感激你这么做
I appreciate that.
我是说 我没有说我一定会搬出去 但是
I mean, I'm not saying that I will move out, but...
你应该搬 如果你想的话
You should. If you want to.
喔 我滴个天
Oh, my God!
- 我去 - 你没事吧
- Oh, God. - You okay?
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
- 你在干嘛呢 -简
- What were you doing? - Jane!
- 这不是单车道 - 实际上
- This is not a bike lane! - Actually,
我只是在正常车流里骑车
I was riding with the flow of traffic,
所以这完全合法 但是谢谢你提醒我
so that's totally legal, but thank you.
至少我会有一个难以忘怀的工作第一日故事
At least I'll have a good story for my first day.
你的第一天 我怎么觉得
Your first day? I would have thought
你早就是个老手送餐员了
you've made tons of weed deliveries by now.
呵 那是我高中时期的工作
No, that was my high school job.
不好意思 你是帕特里克·杜尚德吗
I'm sorry, are you Patrick Duchand?
我才不管这是谁呢
I don't care who this is.
你都应该在单车道骑单车
You should be riding in the bike lane.
简 这是他第一天上班
Jane. It's his first day.
- 他第一天来 - 《斯嘉丽》杂♥志♥
- His first day with... - "Scarlet" magazine.
我是信息网络部门主管
I'm the head of the dot-com.
他们选了一个男人来管理
They chose a man to run digital
女性杂♥志♥的信息网络部门
at a woman's magazine?
这是因为你要搬出去的原因吗
Is this 'cause you're moving out?
我还没决定好呢
I haven't even decided yet.
我还以为你们这帮小姑娘在谈论帕特里克·杜尚德呢
Really thought you gals would be talking about Patrick Duchand.
是的 而且我们很不开心
We are. And we are not happy.
我想说 世事无常嘛
I mean, things change all the time,
所以你可以选择反抗或者接受
so you can either fight it or embrace it.
我会选择接受的
I'm choosing to embrace it.
那家伙看起来 像 15岁
That guy's, like, 15.
而且他也不在我们下赌注的名单里啊
And he wasn't in the office pool.
- 听着 我会帮你把钱要回来的 - 杰奎琳一定脸都绿了
- Look, I'll get you your money back. - Jacqueline must be livid.
嘿 在开放办公区域开员工会议啦
Hey, staff meeting in the bullpen.
- 在开放办公区吗 - 是的 这是帕特里克的建议
- The bullpen? - Yeah, it was Patrick's suggestion.
喔我的天哪 他好可爱
Oh, my God, he's so cute.
好啦 各位
Okay, everyone!
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表