剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
审批时间才能
of clearances to get through
办完这件事
before this thing goes to press.
只是想着下楼来 跟你说声祝贺
Just wanted to come down, say congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 家里见 - 嗯
- See you at home. - Yep.
今天 我要求你们所有人来完成一个小奇迹
Today, I asked you all to perform a small miracle,
而你们不仅做到了
and you not only pulled it off,
才制♥造♥出了
but you created
斯嘉丽有史以来
the most powerful,
最有力量
the most beautiful issue
最为美丽的一刊
of Scarlet I have ever seen.
无论接下来发生什么 我希望你们所有人
No matter what happens next, I want you all to know
都知道我对你们每一个人
that I am extremely proud
感到无比骄傲和自豪
of each and every one of you.
现在 万事俱备
And now, all that's left
只欠把这些送去印刷出版了
is to send it off to the presses!
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers, cheers. - Cheers.
怎么判断你是不是跟对的人在一起呢
How to tell if you're with the one.
这个是瑞安给你的吗
Ryan gave you this?
这是我为斯嘉丽撰写的第一份测试之一
It's one of the first quizzes I ever wrote for Scarlet.
瑞安跟我说了他的感受
Ryan told me how he feels,
然后他让我填一下我的答案
and so he asked me to fill out my answers.
您的伴侣是否让您有被爱和被尊重的感觉
Does your partner make you feel loved and respected?
你圈了 是 他基本上是我的蔻驰包
You circled yes, he's basically my Coach Taylor.
噢
Oh.
然后你加上了除了他亲吻别人的时候
Then you added except when he kissed someone else.
很公平
That's fair.
您的伴侣是否优先满足他或她的需求
Does your partner put his or her needs
而不是你的 你是否也乐意这么做
before your own, and are you happy to do the same?
你圈了他就像奉献树
You circled he's like The Giving Tree
如果你觉得奉献树是美满结局
if 'The Giving Tree'had a happy ending.
然后 你又加上了
And then, you added
除了他亲了别人那次
except that time he kissed someone else.
我构思出了一个主题
I, for one, am sensing a theme.
您的伴侣是否激励你
Does your partner challenge you
成为最好的自己
to be the best version of yourself?
是的 他有 一直如此
Yeah, he does, always.
我们性生活和谐 他也总是使我开心
And we have a great sex life, and he makes me happy,
他也会逗我发笑 还有
and he makes me laugh, and--
你爱他
You love him.
我是爱他 但是
I do, but...
我总是说 我不是那种
I've always said I'm not a person
会跟劈腿过的对象继续交往的人
who stays with someone who cheats.
我可没那么蠢
I'm smarter than that.
简
Jane...
你大概是我们认识的最聪明的人之一
You might be one of the smartest people that we know,
但你也是人 而不是冰冷的标签
but you're also a human being, not a label.
同理瑞安也是
And so is Ryan.
如果你们真的要分手 要确保
And if you do break up, just make sure
你们是为了对的理由而分手
you're doing it for the right reasons.
呃 我多希望这能简单一些
Ugh, I just wish that this was all way less complicated.
信任总是很复杂
It's always complicated, trust.
你想好要怎么做了吗
Do you know what you're going to do yet?
蒂亚和阿迪纳就像是
It's--Tia and Adena are like--
她们是我遇到的人里
They're like two of the most
最了不起的其中两个
incredible people I've ever met,
而不管我怎么做
and no matter what I do,
我大概都会伤害到某人
I'm probably gonna really hurt someone.
我知道 宝贝 但你必须得做出对你来说最好的决定
I know, babe, but you've got to do what's best for you.
我们都要这样
We all do.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你怎么知道我在这里的
How did you know I was here?
斯嘉丽测试11月14日那刊
Number 14 on the Scarlet quiz.
您是否知道您的伴侣在悲伤或者消沉的时候
Do you know what your partner needs
需要什么 而你需要的是塔斯卡德罗
when they're sad or depressed? And you need Tuscadero's.
两份 切片 多加腊香肠
Two, slices, extra pepperoni.
而且 你也还在寻找我的朋友们上
Also, you're on Find My Friends, still.
- 要坐下吗 - 好
- Do you want to sit? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我今天意识到 如果我跟你分手
So I realized today that if I broke up with you,
也会是因为错误的理由
it would be for the wrong reasons.
那会是我以为我不得不跟你分手
It would be because I thought that I had to.
好的 所以这是不是意味着
Okay, so does that mean--
这意味着你不可以再像这次一样搞砸了
It means you can't mess up like this again.
永远也不行
Ever.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
我会给你我的真心
And I'm giving you my heart,
而我真的真的不希望你伤害它
and I really, really don't want you to break it.
我也爱你 斯隆
I love you, too, Sloan.
我知道
I know.
吃你的披萨吧
Eat your pizza.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你同意在这么迟的时候见我
Thanks for meeting me so late.
噢 当然
Oh, of course.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 我希望你能知道我无比敬重你
Look, I hope you know that I'm in complete awe of you.
是啊 我觉得你棒到令人难以置信
Yeah, I think you're incredible.
你是如此鼓舞人心
You're just so inspiring
积极向上 勇敢无畏
and positive and...brave.
对每件事都是如此 包括我们的事
About everything, including us,
还有
and...
我真的很想和你一起继续这段旅程
I really want to stay on this journey with you,
但是我不能以你女朋友的身份这么做
but I can't do that as your girlfriend.
我觉得我只能作为朋友陪伴着你
I think I can only do that as your friend.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 过来吧 - 一切都还好吗
- Come here. - Everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything is so great.
我对你充满信心 还有我的职业
I'm 100% sure of you, and of my career.
- 好吧 很高兴听到这个 - 是吧
- Well, that's good to hear. - Right?
我看到了
So I see how you are
当你和戴夫谈论创业的样子了
when you talk about the startup with Dev.
激动兴奋
You're passionateand excited,
而且我也知道你曾经
and I know that you gave up
放弃过这样的机会
an opportunity like this before,
我觉得你不应该再次放弃
and I don't think you should do it again.
所以我和戴夫聊了聊
So I talked to Dev
关于大动作那天
about the big move date,
然后我帮你争取到了跟他去旧金山同一班飞机的机票
and I got you a ticket on his flight to San Francisco.
萨顿 我们谈过这个
Sutton, we talked about this.
跟你相隔国家两端
Living across the country from you...
实在太远了
it's too far.
我知道 我都懂 但是是这样的
I know, I know, but here's the thing,
如果我没有尝试设计
I never would have figured out that I was passionate
我永远也无法明白我对在斯嘉丽工作充满激♥情♥
about working at Scarlet if I hadn't tried design,
而我永远也不会尝试设计
and I never would have tried design
如果这一路走来没有你和我的朋友们
if I didn' thave you and my friends
不断鼓励我推着我前行
pushing me every step of the way.
理查德 你应该热爱你所做的
Richard, you deserve to love what you do.
你至少该试试
You have to at least try.
而我会一直在这里为你加油打气
And I'll be there cheering you on the whole time.
我知道我们不得不取消晚餐
I know we had to cancel dinner,
但如果你饿的话 我有一整个冰箱的吃的
but I have a fridge full of food if you're hungry.
噢 我还好
Oh, I'm--I'm okay.
今天是漫长的一天 但我很好
It's been a long-ass day, but I'm good.
我没事
I'm okay.
我一直在想你说的话
So I've been thinking a lot about what you said.
关于给我们一次真正的机会
About giving us a real shot.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
自从我竞选失败
So ever since I lost the election,
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表