剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
好
All right.
冷冻简的卵子行动开始
Here goes Operation Freeze Jane's Eggs
为她的未来保留选择
to Keep Her Options Openfor Her Future.
就这样 对
That's it?Yep.
哇哦
Wow.
跟热蜡脱毛一比 这算什么
Bikini waxes laugh at that.
哈 耶
Hah.Yeah.
现在是十点半 呃
Okay, so it is 10:30...Mm-hmm.
接下来的十天里
So for the next ten days,
我必须在同一时间注射
I have to take the injection at the exact same time.
好的
Okey-dokey.
你知道的我喜欢找借口出去浪的 但是
You know, I love any excuse to hang out, but
你为啥不找西装哥来帮你做这件事呢
why don't you just get Pinstripe to help you with this stuff?
因为 我觉得
Because, I mean,
我们已经交往了七周
we're seven weeks into our relationship.
我不想抹杀我们早期有趣的约会气氛
I don't want to kill our early, fun dating vibe
因为酒精擦拭 激素注射
with ;alcohol wipes,hormone injection,
轻微抽筋
mild cramping; vibes.
这些事儿太难办了 而现在
This is mucking through some tough stuff, and...
就进入到这个阶段太早了
It's too early for mucking.
你得把注意力集中在另一方面
You want to focus on the other mucking.
没错
Exactly.
我很开心
I'm really happy.
我想要保护好我们现有的
And I want to protect what we have.
你知道 这会使你们更亲近
You know, it might bring you closer together.
真的嘛
Really?
好了 回答这个问题
Well, answer this question:
你在阿迪娜面前有粑粑过吗
Did you poop in front of Adena?
我不知道这有什么关系
I don't know what that has to do with anything.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我本来要去我家那边的
I'd go to the Duane Reade...
药店的
On my corner.
但我还是个孩子 不要在任何人面前排泄
But I'm an only child. I don't poop in front of anyone.
而且我看不出排泄物和
And I don't see what pooping has to do
生育注射有什么联♥系♥
with fertility injections.
这是件必须要做的事情 仅仅是因为
It's something that has to be done, and just because
它的发生并不意味着瑞安需要在场
it's happening doesn't mean that Ryan needs to be there.
我有个计划
I already have a plan.
他的曲棍球队正在季后赛中
His hockey team is in the playoffs.
他很忙 并且一旦球赛结束
He's busy, and once hockey season is over,
我这事儿也忙完了 不然我们又回到原来的样子
I'll be done with this, and we are back to where we were.
继续啪啪
Non-stop ;ucking.;
你就这样啪的吗
Is that how you ;uck;?
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
嗯 好多了
Yeah, better.
- 你呢 - 我也不错
- What about you? - I'm--I'm great.
所以昨晚我进了其中一个必修课
So last night I got into one of those obligatory
社交媒体的好与坏 辩论
is social media good or bad?;debates,
你站在好的一面
and you came upon the side of good.
凯特 你的做真实的自己活动
Kat, your BeReal campaign
燃爆了 太不可思议了
has exploded, it's incredible.
我意思 看 看
I mean, look, look.
太疯狂了 分手 失业
That's crazy.Break-ups, unemployment,
健康问题
health issues.
我意思 太吃惊了
I mean, it's amazing.
我一直在滚动 哦 等下
I keep scrolling.Oh, hold on.
啥 好 回去
What?Yeah, just go back up.
这个 是
This?Yeah.
三十年前 我的酒吧倒闭
After 30 years, my bar is being shut down.
我很伤心我为拉拉创造的避风港
I'm devastated that the safe haven I've created for
将永远消失
queer women will be gone forever.;
你知道这个地嘛 野苏珊
You know this place, Wild Susan?
是 它 阿迪娜带我去过一次
Yeah, it--Adena took me there once,
那时候起就变成了我的老地方
and it's kind of become my spot.
我今天很忙
I'm gonna be in and out today.
必要的时候掩护我 必要时发消息
Cover when needed.Text when necessary.
- 别打电♥话♥了 - 好的
- Call when--don't call. - Okay.
- 你去哪儿 - 出去
- Where you going? - Out.
我还需要你赶去我们的
I'm gonna need you to run point
促销主题拍摄点
on the prom-themed shoot.
- 我去不了 - 所有东西都准备好了吗
- I will not be there. - And it's all set?
- 麻豆 摄影师都预约好了吗 - 是的
- Models, photographers booked? - Yes.
我们可以高效的来纪念一下
We can effectively memorialize
我青春时期最悲剧的夜晚
the most traumatic nightof my youth.
喔不是吧 你讨厌毕业舞会吗
Oh, no.You hated prom?
- 我 不要打给我 - 好吧 拜
- I--don't call. - 'Kay, bye!
- 嗨 简 - 嗨
- Hi, Jane.- Hi.
对不起 我没有想要打断你
Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt.
喔 不会不会
Oh, not at all.
我去做了克里帕鲁瑜伽冥想
I did this incredible retreat at Kripalu
然后他们教了我一种快速冥想
and they taught me mini-meditations.
短短五分钟我就完全
Five minutes and I'm fully aligned
和我当下的状态融合了
with the present moment.
我现在可以听你说啦 说吧
And here for you, so go.
我这周要开始我的卵子冷冻流程了
I'm starting my egg-freezing process this week.
- 痴迷了 - 很好
- Obsessed. - Good.
因为我打算写一篇关于这个的文章
Because I'm writing a piece on it.
等等 简
Wait, Jane.
所以你是什么观点呢
So what's your angle?
把卵子冷冻流程神秘化
Demystifying the egg-freezing process.
嗯 是的 我想需要更多内容
Mm.Yeah, needs a little bit more.
没问题 也许这对杂♥志♥来说是件好事儿
No problem. It's probably better for the magazine anyway.
记住 你是写给网页版的
Remember,you write for the dot-com.
我真的希望这篇文章是为网页版量身定制的
I really want this one for the dot-com,
所以我们只需要把这点铭记在心就好
so we just need to plus it up.
铭记在心
Plus it up?
把我的医疗状况作为一个铭记在心的挑战吗
Plus up the challenges of my medical condition?
是啊 在下一步实现它 找一个新鲜的观点
Yeah, next-level it.Find a fresh angle.
只要你解决了那个 然后你就可以写你的那篇文章了
Once you figure that out,then you can write your piece.
好吧
Okay.
感恩哟 简
Thanks, Jane.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
安德鲁告诉我你想找我谈谈
Andrew told meyou wanted to talk?
是的 我看到你正在为数字版杂♥志♥的
Yes, I saw that you are reaching out to Cardi B
日夜星辰板块联♥系♥卡迪·B
for digital's new date-night column.
我希望你能暂时不要做这一步
I was hoping that maybe you could hold off on that,
因为我们正在尝试邀请卡迪来纸质版杂♥志♥
because we're trying to get Cardi for a feature
做一个长篇 而且是只能选一个的情况
in the magazine, and it'skind of an either/or situation.
哇哦
Wow.
你对这个有什么疑问吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没有 我只是有一点点惊讶
No, I'm just a little surprised.
帕特里克 电子版和纸质版杂♥志♥
Patrick,it's really important
能够和谐共处真的非常重要
that digital and print work well together,
特别是我们还共享所有的资源
especially since we're sharing resources...
你误解了
You misunderstand.
当然我不会去和你们争夺卡迪·B
Of course,I will hold off on Cardi B.
我只是有点惊讶电子版和纸质版
I'm just a little surprised that digital and print
要为同样的人才争来争去
are throwing elbows for the same talent.
嗯 我得更上一层楼了
Mm, I gotta up my game.
铭记在心就好了 卵子冷冻特别影响情绪的好吗
Plus it up? Egg-freezing is emotional,
而且很难 然后会有很多让人刻骨铭心的瞬间
and hard, and plenty plussed-up.
好啦 听着 我知道你对那个家伙没好感
Okay, look, I know you don't like the guy,
但是你不得不承认他授权我们
but you have to admitit's pretty cool that
去狂野苏珊那儿实地考察实在是太酷了
he authorized a field trip to Wild Susan.
我想让你们来看看这有多棒
I want you guys to see how great it is.
嘿 你们真的觉得我不让理查德的管家
Hey, do you guys think it's weird that I don't
帮我洗衣服很奇怪吗
want Richard's housekeeper doing my laundry?
- 那太疯狂了 - 是的
- That's insane. - Yes.
我打赌他这一辈子就从没离开管家生活过
I bet he's had a housekeeper his whole life.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表