剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
你不是一直是自己写自己的故事的吗
Don't you write all of your stories by yourself?
这次感觉不一样
This felt different.
如果她真的要走的话 肯定会有风声的
If she was leaving, there would be rumors...
- 是啊 - 或者其他的
- Yeah. - Or something.
是有风声的
There were rumors.
你们还记得名人编辑的衰落的故事吗
Remember the Decline of the Celebrity Editor story?
- 哦耶 - 有种奇怪的气氛
- Oh, yeah. - I'm just saying, weird vibes.
好吧 气氛又不能说明什么 只是气氛
Well, vibes are not facts. They are vibes.
所以我们不要妄下结论
So I say we don't jump to any conclusions.
我同意市议会女人
I concur with the city council woman to be.
好吧
Ah, all right.
我得去见见一个女士 谈谈裙子的事
I gotta go see a lady about a dress.
- 助我好运吧 - 祝你好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 达纳 谢谢你抽时间见我
Hey, Dana, thanks so much for taking the time to see me.
当然
Of course.
手上拿着的就是你要提交的礼服吗
Is that the dress you're submitting?
是的
Yes.
腰部的设计一定是受了
With the waist, you're clearly inspired
詹巴迪斯塔·瓦利的启发
by Giambattista Valli.
垫肩部分则是受了伊尔莎·斯奇培尔莉的影响
And the shoulder pads are a nice nod to Elsa Schiaparelli.
其他部分马马虎虎
And the rest is muddy.
好吧
Uh-huh, okay.Um...
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any suggestions?
再去试试吧
Try again.
还有 也许不要放弃你的日常工作
And maybe don't quit your day job?
谢谢
Thank you.
我就像是赤身裸体进了达纳·雅各伯的办公室
It was like I went into Dana Jacob's office naked,
唱着泰坦尼克号♥的主题曲 用了牙线
sang the theme song to the Titanic, did the floss,
然后把一大块垃圾扔在地上
and then took a giant dump on the floor.
非常形象了
That is oddly specific.
你知道吗 疯狂的是在我做这个设计的梦
You know, the crazy thing is that before I started dreaming
之前 我很高兴能成为奥利弗的助理
about designing, I was really happy being Oliver's assistant.
那又怎么样
So what?
现在你不打算申请那个研讨会了吗
Now you're just not going to apply for that seminar?
是的 我的计划就是白天买♥♥醉
Correct. My new plan is day drinking.
这跟以往又有什么不一样呢
How is that different from any other day?
你设计那条裙子的时候多么开心啊
You were so happy making that dress.
加油啊 别放弃
Come on, you can't give up.
等着瞧吧
Watch me.
这就叫做人要现实一点
It's called adjusting to the new reality.
听起来很像杰奎琳说的话
Now you sound like Jacqueline.
她哪儿也不会去
She's not going anywhere.
你没有听她讲 听起来像是已经辞职了
You didn't hear her. She sounded resigned.
这地方要是没有了她会变成什么样啊
Want to know what this place would be like without her?
帕特里克刚才给我分配了一个关于
I just got assigned a story by Patrick
阴♥道♥回春的故事
about vaginal rejuvenation.
因为显然我们的阴♥道♥已经松弛了
Because apparently our vaginas are tired.
是啊 现在理查德跟我做♥爱♥就直打哈欠
Tell me about it. Richard's got my vagina like:
哦
Oh.
好吧 你好恶心
Okay, well, you're disgusting.
- 拜 - 爱你哦 拜
- Bye. - Love you, bye.
所以 托比的报告送过来了
Uh, so Toby's report came in.
雷诺兹将有一大堆事情要做了
Reynolds is going to have a field day.
嗨 我们可以改变任何事
Hey, we can spin anything.
雷诺兹是个人♥渣♥ 我一点都不担心他
Reynolds is a douchebag. I am not worried.
好吧 我不知道这本质上是不是关于改变的事
Well. I don't know if it's a matter of spinning per se.
我在大学的时候堕过胎 没有告诉过任何人
I had an abortion in college, never told anyone.
呃 他们发现了
Uh, they found it.
- 噢 哇 - 是的
- Oh, wow. - Yeah.
听着 我通常不是那种逃避现实的人
And look, I'm not usually one to run away from a fight, but
但这真的太过了 你懂吗
this just feels like a lot,you know?
我不知道自己是否准备好面对堕胎 你懂我意思吧
I don't know if I'm ready to be the face of abortion, you know?
我懂 是的 当然
I get that, yes.Yeah.
听着 我知道我让你失望了
And look,I know I'm letting you down.
不是的 不是的 你没有
No, no, no. You're not.
你没让我失望 我 呃
You're not.I--I um...
我也经历过一次
I had one, as well.
而且我也不认为自己能接受它的出现
And I do not think I could handle it coming out.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我当时就读于布朗克斯科学高中
I was at Bronx High School of Science.
我的父母以我为傲
My parents were super proud of me,
所以我真的无法对他们开口或者对其他人说
so I couldn't tell them or anybody really.
然后我就去了我能找到的第一个地方
So I went to the first place I could find
后来发现那是个假诊所
which turned out to be a fake clinic.
你知道的 就是那种紧急怀孕中心
You know, a crisis pregnancy center
他们会给你做超声波
where they give you an ultrasound and then
然后就用反堕胎宣传和虚假的医疗数据
flood your brain with anti-abortion propaganda
给你洗♥脑♥
and false medical statistics.
不好意思 真的有这种东西吗
I'm--I'm sorry,is that a thing?
噢 这绝对是真实存在的东西
Oh, it is very much a thing.
事实上你们那个区就有几家
There are actually a few in your district.
而且他们是由反堕胎组织运营的
And they're run by anti-choice groups.
而他们存在的目的就是为了
And they're designed to scare women away
吓跑想要获得医疗救助的女性
from getting medical help.
- 疯了 - 是很疯狂
- Crazy. - It is crazy.
总之 我最后还是找到了一个真正的地方
Anyway, I finally found a real place,
但是那个时候我当然已经很害怕了
but by then of course I was terrified
也很内疚 还
and guilt ridden and...
哇
Wow.
这真是很黑暗的事情
That's some dark stuff.
总之 说够了我的事情了
Anyway, enough about me.
你怎样了 呃
What are you, uh,
你是怎么想的
what you thinking?
呃
Uh.
毫无头绪
No idea.
我感觉我需要好好考虑一下
I feel like I need to sleep on it.
我是说 我还没想好我的平台
I mean, I still haven't figured out my platform.
好吧
Well.
你知道我有多想让你参选
You know how bad I want you to run.
如果他们针对你的话 我会站在你这边
And I am by your side if they come for you.
但你得做对你来说最好的选择
But you gotta do what's best for you.
嘿 我的推荐表在哪里
Hey, where's my recommendation form?
是不是快到截止期了
Isn't it due soon?
是的 呃 奥利弗 我不打算提交我的申请了
Yeah, um, Oliver, I'm not going to submit my application.
因为我不想让你写一封
Because I don't want you to write a recommendation
你自己都不相信的推荐信
that you don't believe in.
好的 我相信萨顿·布雷迪
Okay, I believe in Sutton Brady.
而且我给了你我真实的想法 并不是因为
And I gave you my honest opinion not because I think
我觉得你没有才能 而是因为我知道你有
you don't have talent but because I know you do.
我不会穿那条裙子的 对吗
I'm not getting in with that dress, am I?
不
No.
你想让我诚实一点还是善良一点
Do you want me to be honest or do you want me to be nice?
诚实吧
Honest?
放慢节奏 重新思考一下
Take a beat. Rethink it.
因为我知道你有办法
Because I know that you're going to be able
想出很好的主意
to come up with something great.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
还有 如果你想以设计师的身份来完成的话
And, Red, if you want to make it as a designer,
你要学会记笔记
you're going to have to be able to take a note,
兵来将挡水来土掩 带着一个平平无奇的
roll with the punches, and bounce back with
白人的自信振作起来
the confidence of a mediocre white man.
我可以唤醒我内心里的救世主凯文科·斯特纳
I could channel my inner Kevin Costner.
正是如此
Exactly.
现在你可以把那个表给我了吗
Now can you also get me that form?
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
现在吗
Right now?
现在
Right now.
很好 现在开始设计
Great. Now start designing.
嘿 简 快一点
Hey, Jane, hurry up.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表