剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
不用担心
And don't worry.
我会给你寄钱的
I can send you the money.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
英格丽德给我们的名单
So where are you with that list of names
你进展如何
that Ingrid gave us?
只剩下最后几个了
I'm down to the last few names.
没有人愿意支持她的说法
No one's willing to back up her story.
我意思 人们不愿意
I mean, people are reluctant to talk
在好的境况下发声
in the best of circumstances,
并且电子邮件黑客事件让事情变得更糟
and this whole email hack has just made things worse.
虽然很不幸 但我真的需要你推进这件事
Yeah, it's unfortunate,but I really need you to push.
红色代码 杰奎琳 红色代码 杰奎
Code red, Jacqueline.Code red, Jacq--
安德鲁 安德鲁 深呼吸
Andrew, Andrew, take a breath.
这里是杂♥志♥社 不是精神病院
This is a magazine,not a trauma ward.
你去继续推进吧
Go ahead and get to it.
给
Here.
在这里 人们有时确实会受到伤害
People do get hurt here sometimes,
即使这只是他们的感觉
even if it is just their feelings.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我想你已经听说了邮件泄露的消息
I'm assuming you heard the news about the email dump.
是的 这太疯狂了
Yeah, that's crazy.
对啊 而且这给我带来很大压力
Yeah, and now it's putting even more pressure on me
我更难找到谁来证实英格丽德的说辞了
to get somebody to corroborate Ingrid's story,
每次联♥系♥的时候 一说我来自斯嘉丽
but every time I tell somebody that I'm from Scarlet,
他们就会说再见
they're like, Bye.
为你难过 这太打击人了
I'm sorry.That blows.
运气不好啊
Bad luck.
如果我不说我是来自斯嘉丽呢
What if I just don't say that I'm from Scarlet?
额 好吧 这听起来很不道德
Hm, well, that sounds wildly unethical.
是的 但是道德沦丧现在对我来说
Yeah, well,being wildly ethical
并不重要 所以
hasn't really been working for me, so.
嘿 你只需找到一个人就行了
Hey, you only need to find one person.
并没有那么简单
It's not that easy.
听着 我知道你很沮丧
Look, I get that you're frustrated,
但你不会想做让你后悔的事的
but you don't want to do something you're gonna regret.
这只会让事情更糟
That'll just make everything worse.
无论怎样 嗯 你猜猜怎么了
Anyway, uh, guess what?
我的书得到了进阶评论 评论很好
I got advanced reviews for my book, and they're good.
超级认同我
They're actually really good.
我被邀请为斯莱特杂♥志♥写客座专栏
I've been asked to write a guest column for Slate.
- 哦 天哪 这太棒了 - 谢谢
- Oh, my God, that's amazing. - Thanks.
简 你现在要做到事情
And, Jane, what you're trying to do right now,
已经够难了
it's hard enough.
你不会想因为不诚实
You don't want to lose yourself
而失去自我的 是吧
by becoming dishonest, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
各位 RJ·萨福德说
Y'all, RJ Safford said,
玄关 花♥园♥ 比我妻子的
'Porch & amp; Garden'is a bigger money suck
珠宝更吸钱
than my wife's jewelry line.
你在读泄露的邮件吗
Are you reading the emails?
是的
I am.
这对我很有治疗作用
It's very therapeutic andtotally distracting me
让我完全忘记了我刚刚借给妈妈500美元
from the fact that I just loaned my mother $500
现在买♥♥不起新缝纫机的事实
and now I can't afford a new sewing machine.
我可以帮你
Uh, let me help you out.
不用了 谢谢 我可以的
No.Thanks, but I got it.
代替蒂娅的的招聘信息已经发出去了
And Tia's replacement shave started reaching out.
什么
What?
我不敢相信她就这样离开了
I can't believe she just bailed like that.
这很疯狂 我们刚开始
It's crazy.We were just starting to
进入竞选的最佳状态
get into a groove with this whole campaign thing,
我就搞砸了
and then I messed it up.
哦 我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
另一封邮件吗
Another email?
小报找到了他们的故事
Well, tabloids found their story.
是杰奎琳
And it's Jacqueline.
呃
Uh.
5年前 奢侈品牌SGDA的领导鲍比·奥尼尔
Five years ago, luxury brand SGDA head Bobby O'Neill
差点死在女士杂♥志♥斯嘉丽的办公室
nearly died in the offices of lady mag 'Scarlet.'
主编杰奎琳·卡莱尔把这件事通过邮件
Of the event, Editor-in-Chief Jacqueline Carlyle
发给了一位女性朋友
emailed a gal pal.
鲍比·奥尼尔今天差点死在我办公室了
'Bobby O'Neill almost died in my office today.
他没事 但我不想撒谎 我有一丢丢享受这件事
'He's fine, but I can't lie,a small part of me enjoyed it.
人在做天在看 对吧 哦 天呐
Karma's a bitch, right?' Oh, my God.
他是个大广♥告♥商
He's a big advertiser.
这对杰奎琳来说是个坏消息
This is really bad for Jacqueline.
呃 让我猜猜 在时尚衣橱见面吗
Uh, let me guess,meeting in the fashion closet?
说真的 这是我在你的邮件里发现的唯一一样东西
Seriously, it is like the only thing I found in your emails.
拜拜
Toodles.
天哪 那天太疯狂了
Man, that day was crazy.
- 你们还记得那天吗 - 记得
- Do you guys remember that day? - Yeah.
当然 那是我来斯嘉丽的第一天
Of course, it was my first day at Scarlet.
我们差点杀了一个人
And we almost killed a man.
完美
Perfect.
- 记得打给我 好吗 - 好的
- Call me, okay? - Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
哦 可以等一下我吗 谢谢
Oh, can you hold that, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
- 嗨 有什么可以帮你的吗 - 哦 呃
- Hi, can I help you? - Oh, uh--
我是简·斯隆
yeah, I'm, uh, Jane Sloan.
我今天开始实习
I'm starting my internship today.
我来的有点早 我不知道
I'm a little early,I didn't know
该直接去人力资源部 还是在这里等
if I should go to HR,if I should come straight here--
稍等
Hang on a second.
- 早上好 玛莎 - 早上好 杰奎琳
- Good morning, Martha. - Good morning, Jacqueline.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 我是杰奎琳·凯雷
Hi.Jacqueline Carlyle.
- 杰奎琳·凯雷 - 你是哪位
- Jacqueline Carlyle. And you are?
我是简·斯隆
I'm--uh, Jane Sloan.
你是个作家吗
You a writer?
不 不 不 不 我只是个实习生
No, no-no-no,I'm, uh, an intern.
这并不意味着你不能是个作家
That doesn't mean you can't also be a writer.
我觉得你看起来像个作家
You look like a writer to me.
嘿 你就是简吧
Hey, uh, you must be Jane?
嗨 我是安德鲁 首席实习生
Hey, I'm Andrew,the chief intern.
- 跟我来 我告诉你做什么 - 好
- Come, I'll get you started. - Okay.
我看到你跟杰奎琳说话了
So I saw you were talking to Jacqueline.
是的
Yeah.
埃莉诺退休后 我非常想成为她的助手
When Eleanor retires,I so want to be her assistant.
哦 天呐 我也想
Oh, my God, I would love that.
这是我的梦想 不是你的
It's my dream, not yours.
- 好吧 - 现在你知道了
- Okay. - Now you know.
总之 我通常带实习生去他们的部门
Anyway, so I usually show the interns to their departments.
- 我就带你到这儿了 - 我来带她
- So I'll just, like, over here-- I'll take her!
哦 很好 折让我的工作更容易些
Oh, great,that makes my job a lot easier.
呃 简 这是劳伦·帕克
Uh, Jane, this is Lauren Park.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哦 天呐 劳伦·帕克
Oh, my God, Lauren Park.
我在报头上看到过你的名字
I--I've seen your name on the masthead,
我是你的超级粉丝
and I am such a big fan.
我一直想在斯嘉丽工作
I've wanted to work for Scarlet --
简 跟我来
Jane.Follow me.
我没有助手 我有很多事情要做
I don't have an assistant and I have a lot going on,
所以 请拿出你110%的精力帮助我
so I'm gonna need 110% from you.
首先 来自SGDA的贵宾团队正在路上
First things first, a VIP teamfrom SGDA are on their way.
他们是潜在的大广♥告♥商
They're potentially big advertisers
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表