剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
Everything's changing.
先是帕特里克 现在是这个
First, Patrick, now this.
不过 也有一线希望
Well, there is a silver lining.
是什么
What's that?
我们可以一起光着身子到处走
We could walk around naked together.
在每个房♥间做♥爱♥
Have sex in every room.
这听起来太棒了
That sounds great.
但我还是需要找个室友
But I still need to find a roommate
还有帕特里克的丑闻
and dirt on Patrick.
啊 我发现一些东西
Ah. I found something.
他的工作历史上有一段空白
There's a gap in his work history.
好的
Okay.
很多人的工作经历都有空白期
Lots of people have gaps in their work history.
- 你只是有一段空白 - 我不是个神童
- You just had a gap. - I'm not a wunderkind.
上面没有提到 正直
And it doesn't mention "Upright,"
但我知道他在TED演讲的时候在那里工作
but I know that he worked there when he did his TED Talks,
为什么要擦掉呢
so why erase it?
- 正直 - 什么
- "Upright," huh? Hmm. - What?
我有个朋友 正直 公♥司♥工作
I have a friend who works at "Upright".
- 打电♥话♥给他 - 我不知道
- Call him. - I don't know.
拜托
Please?
好吧
Fine.
我只想说 小心点
All I'm gonna say is, be careful.
这家伙差不多就是你的老板
This guy is pretty much your boss.
我很小心
I am so careful.
我只是一个记者 在寻找一个故事
I'm just a journalist, looking for a story.
好吧
Right.
嘿 伙计 我是瑞恩
Hey, dude, it's Ryan.
你要去哪儿
Where are you headed?
我想我要去喝一杯
I'm just gonna go get a drink, I think.
- 狂野苏珊 - 你介意我跟上吗
- Wild Susan. - Do you mind if I tag along?
- 去女同性恋酒吧 - 这会起作用
- To a lesbian bar? - That will work.
帕特里克给我分配了一个新专栏
Patrick assigned me a new column,
- 我需要灵感 - 好吧
- and I need inspiration. - All right, yeah.
但是你必须和我一起拍很多Ins短视频的故事
But you have to take a lot of Insta-stories with me.
- 我生来就是干这个的 - 好吧 酷
- My first name is Insta-Stories. - Okay, cool.
所以 正直
So, "Upright."
呃 你和帕特里克·杜尚德一起工作过
Uh, you worked there with Patrick Duchand?
某种程度上 是我勾搭过的女孩
Sort of. The girl I hooked up with did.
她是他被解雇的原因
She's actually the reason he was fired.
等等 他是因为正直被开除的
Wait, he was fired from "Upright"?
因为他在一次人力资源会议上说了那么多废话
For whipping his junk out at an HR meeting.
你在开玩笑吧 为什么
You're kidding. Why?
不知道
No idea.
不过 我和史黛丝没怎么说话 所以
Me and Stacey didn't do much talking, though, so...
啊
Ah.
嗯 没有比现在更好的时候了
Well, there's no time like the present.
呃 没有证据的话我可不敢发这个
Um, I can't print this without confirmation.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
替我向瑞安打声招呼 好吗
Say hi to Ryan for me, okay?
我会的 很高兴见到你
I will. Nice to meet you.
再见 帕特里克
Bye-bye, Patrick.
我可以要两杯吗 谢谢
Can I get two shots, please? Thank you.
啊 哦 不 我们应该拍下来的
Ah, ooh, nope. We should snap this.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
敬更多的同性恋酒吧
To more lesbian bars!
敬更多的同性恋酒吧
To more lesbian bars!
等等 你不是在远离一段时间的社交软件吗
So wait, weren't you on a social media break?
是 是的 但是然后帕特里克指出
Was, yes, but then Patrick pointed out
我是一个品牌的延伸
that I am an extension of the brand,
这个品牌太棒了 所以我现在也很棒
and the brand is fabulous, so now I'm fabulous.
- 所以 你是非常棒的 - 是的
- Thus, you are fantabulous. - Yeah.
- 我们应该去跳舞吗 - 呃 好吧
- Should we go dance? - Uh... okay.
- 是的 - 好的
- Yeah. - All right.
哦 伙计们 我一会儿就来
Uh, guys, I'll catch up with you.
简
Jane?
- 史黛西 - 是的
- Stacey? - Yeah.
嗯 非常感谢你来见我
Um, thank you so much for meeting me.
我知道现在是最后时刻
I know it's super last-minute.
- 你想坐下吗 - 是的 当然
- Do you want to sit? - Yeah, sure.
所以 你认识帕特里克吗
So, you knew Patrick?
不 说实话 我不认识 这就是为什么
No, honestly, I didn't, which is why
整个事情都很疯狂
the whole thing was kind of crazy.
好吧 永远不要指望同事会脱下他
Well, you never expect a coworker to pull down
裤子 无论你对同事有多了解
his pants, no matter how well you know them.
- 是的 - 呃 那么发生了什么?
- No, you don't. - Uh, so what happened?
说实话 这发生在很久以前
Honestly, it happened a long time ago,
我不认为这是真的故事
and I don't think it's really my story to tell.
我明白 但是 我的意思是 你的发言很重要
I understand, but, I mean, your voice matters,
你有机会阻止性别歧视行为
and you have the chance to stop the sexist behavior.
是的 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
所以 为什么帕特里克·杜昌德
So, why did Patrick Duchand
在会议上揭露自己
expose himself at a meeting?
为了证明女性应该得到报酬
To prove that women deserve to be paid
和同样工作的男人一样多
just as much as men for the same job.
而他没有 比如 暴露自己
And he didn't, like, expose himself.
只是他的裤子掉了
He just dropped his pants.
我不明白
I don't understand.
嗯 帕特里克和我有同样的工作
Well, Patrick and I had the same job,
但他有各种各样的额外津贴 因为他是个男人
but he got all kinds of perks because he's a guy.
你知道的 像是有包厢座位
You know, things like box seats at MSG,
和编辑打高尔夫球
golfing with editors.
他总是说这就是扯淡
And he was always saying it was bullshit.
当他听到我赚的钱
And then when he heard I was making
一个月比他少一千块
a thousand less a month than he was,
他决定两个人 和人力资源部召开会议
he decided to call a meeting with the both of us with HR.
他们完全否认给予任何特殊待遇
And they totally denied giving any kind of special treatment,
这肯定会激怒他
which definitely pissed him off.
我就站在他旁边
And I was standing right next to him,
他尖叫道 唯一的不同
and he screamed, "The only difference
我和史黛丝之间是这个 然后他脱下了他的裤子
between me and Stacey is this," and he pulled down his pants.
是的 这很疯狂 但这是
Yeah, it was crazy, but it was one of
但这是有人为我做过的最美好的事情之一
the nicest things anyone's ever done for me.
我很高兴听说你对他正在做的一个故事
I'm happy to hear that you're doing a story on him.
他真是个好人
He's a really great guy.
嗯 谢谢你的澄清
Well, um, thank you for clarifying.
嗨 呃 我可以要三杯伏特加吗
Hi. Uh, can I get three vodkas?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Yes!
干杯
Cheers!
- 哦 我的天啊 你回家了 - 你好
- Oh, my gosh, you're home. - Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
哦 我只是在感觉在家的感觉
Oh, I just felt like being home.
你在哪里
Where were you?
哦 你知道 只是想证明
Oh, you know, just trying to prove
帕特里克是一个性别歧视者
that Patrick is a sexist pig.
但事实证明他公开揭露自己
But it turns out he publicly exposed himself
实现性别平等 所以 不行
to achieve gender equality, so... no dice.
- 是吧 哇 - 是的
- Huh. Wow. - Yeah.
嗯 不抱怨 但你为什么要在这里和我在一起
Um, not complaining, but why are you here with me?
这整个搬去和理查德一起住的事
This whole "moving in with Richard" thing...
我认为这太快了
I think it's too soon.
我不想失去这个
I don't want to lose this.
还有这个 这个
Or this. Or this.
嗯 一切都会好起来的
Well, this will always be fine.
但我很高兴听到你这么说
But I'm happy to hear you say that.
我想要你快乐 我爱你和理查德
I want you to be happy, and I love you and Richard,
但是 是的 我还没准备好就这么翻篇了
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表