剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
理查德在问我买♥♥了哪台缝纫机
Richard's asking which sewing machine I got.
什么 你没有告诉他
What, you didn't tell him that
你把钱给了你妈妈 - 不 不 我没有
you gave that money to your mom? - No, no, I didn't.
我明白 有时候很难敞开心扉
I get it, it's hard to be openabout that stuff sometimes,
但我认为值得冒这个险
but I think it's worth taking the risk.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是为什么我要去找蒂亚
That's why I am gonna go back to Tia
让她重新考虑做我的竞选经理
and ask her to reconsiderbeing my campaign manager.
我无法想象和别人一起做 你知道吗
I can't imagine doing this with someone else, you know?
她就是我参选的全部原因
She's the whole reason why I'm running.
她只是理解我
She just gets me.
太好了 就这样做
That's great. Do it.
嗯 嗯嗯
Um, mm-mm.
请给我倒一杯
Country-club pour, please.
发生什么事了 简
What's going on, Jane?
嗯 帕梅拉·多兰正在摄影
Uh, well, Pamela Dolan is photographing
新的国际级广♥告♥ 所以
the new internationalGucci campaign, so.
哇 哦 不
Wow. Oh, no.
看看
Watch.
过去八周
Six covers inthe last eight weeks
她在纽约现代艺术博物馆举办了六期回顾展 现在又与古驰签约
a retrospective at the MoMa,and now a contract with Gucci.
这是一个非常激动人心的时刻
It's a very exciting time.
你已经取得了巨大的成功
You have found tremendous success
与相对不知名的模特合作
working with relative unknown models,
而不是像大多数摄影师那样使用知名的模特
not established names like most photographers.
我发现击垮一个新女孩非常令人兴奋
I find it incredibly exciting to break a new girl.
我正在为我们的竞选挑选模特
I'm in the process of choosingthe models for our campaign,
这里有很多新鲜的人才
and there is so much fresh talent,
直到现在才被发现
all undiscovered, until now.
看看她 她是一个施虐狂
Look at her. She's a sadist.
你知道 我的名单上只有一个人
You know, I only haveone more name on this list
可能会从在英格丽德拍摄时和我说话
of somebody who might talk to me from the Ingrid shoot.
这是市中心的理发店
And it's this hairdresser in Midtown.
哦 理发师 他们很健谈
Oh, hairdressers,they're chatty.
我不这么认为也会这样当你是一名记者的时候
I don't think they are when you're a journalist.
但如果我只是一个随机的新客户呢
But what if I was just a new random client?
哦 简
Oh. Jane.
不 你不能这么做
No. You can't do that.
真♥相♥是非常强大的
The truth is very powerful.
今天我们吸取了教训
We learned that lesson today.
当我们谈到这个话题时
And while we're on the subject,
我觉得这酒的味道糟透了
I think this wine tastes like crap.
什么 我喜欢这酒
What--I like the wine.
这个酒标太可爱了
The label's so cute.
你不能再按酒标选酒了
You have to stop picking wine by the label.
这是我们第三次被这样搞砸了
This is the third time we've been screwed by that.
是的 反正我也要喝的
Yeah, I'm gonna drink it anyway.
我只是觉得
I'm just happier styling here
在这里做造型比拍照更有趣 嗯哼
than on photo shoots. Mm-hmm.
所以争吵不休也是如此 - 是啊
So done wrangling extensions. - Yeah.
你经常拍时装照吗
Uh, do you do a lot of fashion shoots?
这些天我很挑剔
I'm pickier these days.
有些工作很疯狂
Some jobs are crazy.
事实上 我得实话实说
Actually, I have to be honest,um,
我是斯嘉丽杂♥志♥的作家
I'm a writer for Scarlet magazine.
我正在调查帕梅拉·多兰的一件事
I'm investigating an incidentwith Pamela Dolan.
我知道你和她共事过
I know you worked with her.
我想知道我是否可以
I was wondering if I could maybe get you on the record
让你公开分享你的经历
sharing your experience?
不 帕梅拉·多兰的事儿不行
No. Not Pamela Dolan.
好吧
Okay.
我们好了吗
So are we done here?
事实上 如果你不介意的话 我确实需要修剪一下
Actually, I do need a trim, if you don't mind?
没问题
No problem.
嘿 你的缝纫机什么时候到
Hey, so when does your sewing machine get here?
我还没下单呢
I didn't order it yet.
哦
Oh.
我妈妈需要一些钱
My mom needed some money.
嗯 时不时的 她需要一些帮助
Um, every now and then, she needs some help,
而我 我借钱给她
and I--I lend her money.
我什么也不想说
And I didn't want to say anything.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我一个人和芭布斯打交道是因为 总是
I've dealt with Babs alone for... always.
所以
So, sharing it
和你分享
with you,
对我来说意义重大
it's a lot for me.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
参与或不参与
And I will be as involved
我会如你所愿
or not involved as you want me to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然我们在分享 我有东西给你
Since we're sharing, I have something for you.
有了黑客之类的东西
What, with the hack and all,
我决定去回忆一下
I decided to take a trip down memory lane.
从我们相遇的那天起
It's from the day we met.
你走后 我给戴夫发了邮件
Right after you left, I emailed Dev
告诉他关于斯嘉丽三明治的事
all about the Scarlet sandwich thief
我是多么的着迷
and how smitten I was.
真的太迷人了
It's really cute.
所以我想为我在邮件里说的话道歉
So I wanted to apologize for what I said in my email.
- 就这些吗 - 这就是它的工作原理
- That's it? - That's how it works.
我道歉 然后你来解决
I apologize and--you fix it.
我明天会发表一份声明
I'll issue a statement tomorrow.
我们是老朋友
We're old friends.
你的电子邮件只是一个玩笑
Your email was just a joke that I took in the...
我是抱着开玩笑的态度收到的
playful spirit it was intended.
- 你的广♥告♥买♥♥家呢?- 他们决定留下
- And your ad buys? - They stay.
伊恩怎么样 他很好
How's Ian? He's great.
到8月就满21年了
It'll be 21 years in August.
伊莱恩怎么样
How's Elaine?
我们说话的时候正在办理离婚手续
Filing divorce papersas we speak.
哦 对不起 是的
Oh, sorry. Yeah.
我以为第三次会很有不同
I thought the third time would be the charm,
但婚姻很难
but marriage is hard...
嗯
Mm.
当你从未真正忘记那个离开你的人
When you never really got over the one that got away.
那是很久以前的事了 鲍比
That was a long time ago,Bobby.
现在 我认识的杰奎琳
Now, the Jacqueline I know
有一瓶纯麦芽苏格兰威士忌
has a bottle ofsingle malt scotch whiskey
和几只玻璃杯
and a couple of glasses in her
在左上方的抽屉里
upper left-hand drawer?
好记性
Good memory.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
啊
Ah.
非常性感
Sexy.
不客气
You're welcome.
- 嘿 发型不错 - 噢 谢谢你
- Hey, nice haircut. - Oh, thank you.
今天过得怎么样
So, how did it go today?
我说了实话
I told the truth.
我没有得到故事
I didn't get the story.
我得向前看
And I need to move on.
是的 你不可能把他们都赢过来
Yeah. Well, you can't win 'em all.
你的嘉宾专栏怎么样
How was, uh, your guest column?
我交了一份初稿
I handed in a rough draft.
崔西发现了 她觉得斯莱特也会的
Trish digs it, and she thinks that Slate will too.
什么 埋葬莱德的方法
What? Way to bury the lede.
我不知道 你今天过得很辛苦
I don't know. You had a hard day.
我不想让一切都围绕着我
I didn't want to make it all about me.
不管我今天有多辛苦
No matter how hard my day is,
我都不会不庆祝你的成功 好吗
I will never not celebrate your success, okay?
我也是
Same.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表