剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
- 什么 - 为什么
- What? - Why?
对手调查的研究出来了
Uh, opposition research came in.
他们查到了我被逮捕 我的抽烟的镜头
Uh, they dug up my arrest, footage of me smoking a joint,
还有政♥治♥科学逃课
and a dropped Poli Sci class,
还有我20岁时的堕胎记录
and an abortionI had when I was 20.
- 我们不知道吧 - 不知道 我不知道
- We didn't know that? - No, I didn't know that.
为什么没有告诉过我们
Why didn't we know that?
这不是可以随便就谈到的话题
It's not something you just drop into conversation.
我们什么话题都能聊得起来
We're the queens of dropping things into conversations.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, that's true. I don't know.
我不知道怎么开口
Uh, I just--I just didn't know how to bring it up.
我们明白
We get it.
你不用把所有的事情都告诉我们
You--you don't have to tell us everything.
但是你也可以跟我们说
Yeah. But you can.
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
你们还记得保罗·阿蒂吗
Do you remember Paul Attie?
我大学最好的朋友
You know, my best friend in college?
我们在纽约大学共同主持过一个广播节目
Well, we co-hosteda radio show together at WNYU,
我们之前有对DJ哈立德的一个大型采访
and we just scored this huge interview with DJ Khaled.
不 不是你们想的那样
And no, I did not
我没有跟DJ哈立德约会
hook up with DJ Khaled.
我们就在广播室里庆祝
So we were celebrating at the studio
事先并没有想过要庆祝
and it wasn't like a planned thing,
我以为他会在射之前拔♥出♥来♥ 但是他没有
and I thought he pulled out in time but he didn't.
我知道 我们应该戴保险套的 但是
I know, we should have used a condom, but...
期间也没有疑问
I mean, there was never any question.
我就去堕胎了
I had to get an abortion.
但是他很好
But he was great.
还帮我分担了手术费
He split the cost with me,
跟我一起去诊所
he came with me to the clinic.
所以托比觉得可以用这一点来对付你吗
So Toby thinks that they would use this against you?
这是你的身体啊
I mean, it's your body.
你的决定
It's your choice.
现在都2019年了 况且是在纽约
Yeah, this is New York City, 2019.
是啊 现在事情有点奇怪了
Exactly. Things are weird right now.
当谈到堕胎的时候
And when it comes to abortion,it just--
彷佛又回到了1973年
I mean, it feels like it's 1973
除了我们有机器人 搜索还有人肉
except we have bots and trolls and doxxing.
好吧 总会有人
Well, there's always going to be people
是喷子的 我们会帮你把他们消音
with really loud opinions but we'll help you tune them out.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
我应该找蒂亚谈谈
I should talk to Tia.
我昨晚在那个上面做♥爱♥了
I had sex on that last night.
嗯 干得漂亮
Hmm, well done.
怎么做的
How?
不要忘了我们还有一个艾莉·萨博在等着呢
And don't forget, we have an Elie Saab waiting in the wings.
好吧
Okay.
我看到卡林在你的办公室
Oh, and I saw Carlyin your office.
她好可爱啊
She is so cute.
那边的事情还顺利吗
How you doing with all that?
额
It's uh...
有点紧张
It's intense.
不是我跟你抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
忙一点蛮好的
It's nice to be busy.
你和我
You and I?
他们要把我们赶出去了
They're going to have to wheel us out of here.
我不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
是关于帕特里克吗
Is this about Patrick?
雅克 你和我在这里看到了
Jacques, you and I have seen
太多闪亮的事物来来去去了
a lot of shiny new things come and go.
那我有没有告诉你这个闪亮的事物
Did I tell you that this shiny new thing
认为我们的双重问题过分了
thinks our double issueis excessive?
RJ好像听进去了
And it seems that RJ is listening.
我不知道 这有点让我想起RJ把蒂娜
I don't know, it just reminds me of
弄进来 然后把阿黛尔·里特赶走的时候了
when RJ brought Tina into push Adele Ritter out.
为什么RJ要听帕特里克的话
Why would RJ listen to Patrick?
帕特里克甚至年轻到不能租车
He's not even old enough to rent a car.
是啊 但是网络公♥司♥正在上演好戏
Yeah, but dot com is performing
并且提前击中了所有的目标
and it's hit all of its targets ahead of schedule
这听起来就很不错
and that's a good incentive to listen.
你真的觉得帕特里克在觊觎你的工作吗
Do you really think that Patrick is coming for your job?
我觉得帕特里克的目标是整个杂♥志♥
I think Patrick is going after the entire magazine.
我觉得他想要把斯卡利特完全数字化
I think that he wants to make Scarlet purely digital
而且RJ迟早会跟他
and I thinkit's only a matter of time
一伙儿
before RJ gets on board.
哇
Wow.
让我们看看艾莉·萨博吧
Let's look at the Elie Saab.
我知道那个是奥利弗的午餐 我们要不要
I know that's Oliver's lunch but what do you say
要不要拿过来搞一个野餐
we make it our lunch and have a picnic?
这个时候听上去好极了
Oh, that sounds so great right now,
因为奥利弗讨厌我的裙子
especially because Oliver hated my dress.
- 是吗 - 他说那不是我的风格
- Really? - Yeah, he said it wasn't me.
他有可能不喜欢那条裙子 但是他还是很爱你的
Well, he may not have loved the dress, but he loves you.
我肯定他还是会帮你写推荐信的
I'm sure he'll still write you a recommendation.
我不想是因为他爱我才进去的
I don't want to get into these minar because he loves me.
我想是因为我的能力进去的
I want to get in because I'm good.
你很棒
You are good.
你为什么不找时尚界的其他名人
Why don't you get some other big name in fashion
来帮你写介绍信
to write you a letter of recommendation?
达娜·雅各布斯说 如果我想设计
Dana Jacobs said that if I want to design,
我就可以是一个设计师 她可能会帮我写介绍信
I should be a designer; maybe she'll write me a letter.
她也不错 但是你的面试不是不怎么理想吗
She'd be good, but didn't your meeting go pretty rough?
是啊 但是如果不是她的话
Yeah, but I wouldn't even
我连设计都不会想到去尝试
be trying to design if it weren't for her.
你知道吗 也许她知道我听了她的话
You know, maybe she'll be flattered
她会受宠若惊
that I took her advice.
我爱你
I love you.
爱我的话给我两根薯条吧
Enough to give me two French fries?
不要
No.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline?
她趁我去卫生间来打扰你
She waited until I was in the bathroom to interrupt you.
杰奎琳在为晚会的演讲做准备
Jacqueline is working on her speech for the gala.
请你尊重下流程 简
Respect the process, Jane.
安德鲁
Andrew.
嘘 没事
Shh.It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我已经做过一些功课了
Okay, so I've been working on this
我觉得我有一些有力得的证据了
and I think I have something pretty solid.
我找到一名模特 在与帕米拉·多兰合作之后
I found the name of a model who showed up to a shoot
拍摄的时候她的手臂上
with rope burns on her arms after
多了一道痕迹
working with Pamela Dolan.
这是个开始
It's a start.
我已经有头绪了
So I got the ball rolling
我们可以成功的
and we can do this.
简
Jane.
你绝对是斯卡利特的作家
You are definitely a Scarlet writer.
我喜欢你的决心和热情
I love your determination and your passion.
我觉得你一定要继续跟进这个事情
I think you should definitely go after this story.
你该自己把它写下来
And you should write it on your own.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你应该也注意到了
Well, I'm sure you've noticed
帕特里克和网络公♥司♥正干得风生水起 这非常棒
Patrick and the dot com are thriving and that is wonderful,
但是这肯定也影响到了斯卡利特的发展
but it's definitely shifted the dynamic here at Scarlet.
是啊 但是你跟我说不用担心的
Yeah, but you told me not to worry about that.
是啊
Yes.
我可能说的时候有点心不在焉
I may have been off when I said that.
简 杰奎琳是不会离开斯卡利特的
Jane, Jacqueline is not leaving Scarlet.
你当时不在 你没有听到她说话的样子
You weren't there. You didn't hear her.
突然之间她就改变了主意
All of a sudden she changed her mind.
还让我自己写帕米拉·多兰的故事
And she told me to write the Pamela Dolan story by myself.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表