剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
不知怎的 她说服了我参选 我不知道
She somehow convinced meto run. I don't know.
好吧 当我看到我想要的 我就去争取
Yeah, well, when I see what I want, I go for it.
听起来很酷 适合你
Sounds so cool. Good for you.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys.
合十礼
Namaste.
你在开玩笑吧 嘿 亨特
Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Hey, Hunter.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everyone.
很抱歉我来晚了 那里还是很疯狂
I am so sorry I'm so late. It's still crazy over there
我们可能要到明天才能听到消息
and we're probably not going tohear anything until tomorrow.
哦 哇 而且 你看起来很漂亮
Oh, wow. Also, you look gorgeous.
- 闻起来好香 - 谢谢你
- And it smells amazing. - Thank you.
嘿 嗯 我能和你私下谈谈吗
Hey, um, can I talk to you in private for a second?
- 好的 - 嘿 亨特 到这里来
- Yeah. - Hey, Hunter. Get over here.
好的 等一下 伙计们 我马上回来
Yeah, just a minute guys. I'll be right back.
嘿 所以 我看了房♥产信息
Hey, so, I saw the real estate listings
奎恩发给你的
that Quinn sent you,
就在她不喜欢软奶酪的时候
right under her intolerance for soft cheese.
对的 我忘了我一直在和她作对
Right, I forgot I've beenemailing with her.
事实上 很多
A lot, actually.
你真的想在康涅狄格买♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Are you really thinking about buying a place in Connecticut?
哇 好吧
Wow, okay.
因为当我搬来这里的时候 我还以为
'Cause when I moved in here, I was thinking
我们暂时不会搬家
we weren't going to be moving for a while.
萨顿 我只是在想我们在这里的未来
Sutton, I'm just tryingto think about our future here.
如果未来也包括我
And if that future includes me,
你应该跟我说这件事
I'm the one you should be talking about that to,
而不是奎恩
not Quinn.
亨特 你得听听这个 快过来
Hunter, you gotta hear this. Come on.
是的 我们马上过来
Yeah, we will.
但是现在 我想向我们的客人们问好
But right now, I'd like to say hi to our guests.
所以为什么帕特里克在这里 他不请自来
So why is Patrick here? He invited himself.
理查德答应了吗
And Richard said yes?
对不起 你的事更重要 走
Sorry, your thing's more important. Go.
哦 我的事情还可以
Oh, my thing's fine.
我是说 我还没听说朱利安·格兰特和理查兹的事
I mean, I still haven't heard about Julian Grant
抱歉 亨特 想搬到康涅狄格
and Richard. Sorry, Hunter, wants to move to Connecticut
我答应去参加一个两岁的生日派对
and I said yes to going to a two-year-old birthday party
舞蹈独奏会
and a dance recital?
好吧 所以 干了吧
Yeah, so, drink up.
好吧 但是有很多龙舌兰酒 我很擅长
Okay, but this is a lot of tequila. I'm good with it.
好了 是时候好好表现了
Okay, time to play nice.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
- 就像贤妻良母 - 太好了
- Like a Stepford Wife. - Great.
你还记得那些磨砂头吗
Do you remember those frosted tips?
- 我们是室友 - 什么 五个月
- We were roommates, - what, five months?
亨特每周四晚上都出去
So Hunter goes out every Thursday night,
从不邀请我 我决定
never invites me,and I decided
米歇尔和我决定跟踪他
well, Michelle and I decided to follow him stalkers tyle,
最后我们来到了这个酒吧
so we end up at this bar.
就像典型的纽约 你知道的
It was like a classic,New York, you know,
- 在C大街的墙上有个洞 - 别忘了胡子
- hole in the wall on Avenue C. - Don't forget the beard.
哦 是的 是的 是的 龙是他的名字
Oh, yeah, yes, yes. Dragon was his name.
看门人 巨大的胡子 龙 龙
Doorman, huge beard. Dragon, Dragon.
好吧 龙让我们进去了
Okay, so Dragon lets us inand it turns out
结果这是一个开麦之夜
it's an open mic night,
而且我认为这是一次性的事情 但不是的
and I'm thinking it's a one off thing but nope.
亨特拿着笔记本走向麦克风前
Hunter goes up to the micwith a notebook,
我不骗你 拿着小手鼓
and, I kid you not, a tambourine.
什么 嘿 哇 这是零蛋
What? Hey, whoa. It was the aughts.
- 这很酷 - 一点也不酷
- It was cool. - It was not cool...
真的 一点也不
Wow. Not in the slightest.
为零蛋干杯
To the aughts. Cheers.
为了击鼓的 击鼓的人干杯
And the tambourine, the tambourine man.
你吃到青豆了吗
Have you had the green beans?
我做了青豆
Uh, I made the green beans.
她会做饭 很辣
And she can cook. That's hot.
你知道 我一直在房♥间里
You know, I was in the roomthe whole time.
理查德 事实上 你可以支持我
Richard, actually,you can back me up on this.
RJ不知道怎么弄到这么多比特币
RJ has no idea how to get hishands on that much Bitcoin,
不说比特币了 但是
let alone any Bitcoin, but
你不要和网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做生意
you don't do business with cyberterrorists.
我的意思是 毕竟 这些人偷走了我们的选举
I mean, after all, these are the people that stole our election.
他们破坏我们的民♥主♥
They're undermining our democracy.
是的 几年前我投资了比特币
Yeah, I invested in Bitcoin a couple years ago
我还是不明白
and I still don't understand it.
它不是商品 而是货币
It's not a commodity, it's a currency,
但开采一个比特币
but it takes a full room of computers
需要一屋子的电脑
to mine a single Bitcoin.
你能想象RJ萨福德
Could you imagine RJ Safford
他还在想怎么用拇指发短♥信♥吗
he's still trying to figure out how to text with his thumbs.
- 给我倒一杯 简 - 好
- Hit me, Jane. - Love to.
所以你告诉RJ不要交赎金吗
So you told RJ not to pay the ransom?
他听你的话了吗
Did he listen to you?
嗯 我们走着瞧 简 你对这次黑客攻击有什么看法
Well, we'll see. What's your take on the hack, Jane?
我肯定你有别的有意思的话要说
I sure you have something interesting for me.
是啊 我 呃 我还没想好
Yeah, I, uh, I haven'tcome up with anything.
真的吗 简·斯隆不了解黑客吗
Really, Jane Sloan doesn't have a take on the hack?
你知道我们所有的邮件都可能被泄露
You realize all our emailsmay be released.
你一点都不担心 像是离开那里
There's nothing you're, like, worried will get out there?
认真的吗
Seriously?
是啊 很认真 这是一个好机会
Yeah, seriously. This is a good opportunity.
我给你先选择 我以为你会欣然接受
I'm giving you first dibs. I thought you'd jump at this.
好吧
Okay.
我编了个关于你的饮酒游戏
I made a drinking game about you.
你不喜欢的时候就喝一口 我写的文章
One sip for every time you don't like an article that I write
每次我看到你在办公桌前冥想 我就给你两杯
and two for every time I catch you meditating at your desk.
每次我听到你说合十礼 就给一枪
Oh, and a shot every time I hear you say, Namaste.
你在办公室喝酒吗
You're drinking in the office?
哦 主要是咖啡
Oh, coffee mostly.
但重点是 这些都在我的电子邮件里
But the point is, that is all in my email,
而且更糟
that and a lot worse.
会伤害你 伤害我 伤害很多人
Things that can hurt you, me,and a lot of people.
哦,但我确实看到了 萨福德黑客是今日热点
Oh, but I did see that Safford hack was trending today
就因为你 所以祝贺你
because of you, so congratulations,
因为当你在董事会会议室的时候
because while you were in the boardroom
无论你想表达什么观点
making whatever point itis you were trying to make,
我们其他人都在担心
the rest of us were freaking out
接下来会发生什么
over what's going to happen.
这就是我的观点 既然你问了
So that's my take. Since you asked.
抱歉 打扰一下 可能是关于研讨会的事
Um, sorry, excuse me, this might be about the seminar.
你好 我是萨顿
Hi, this is Sutton.
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
呃
Um.
是朱利安·格兰特
That was Julian Grant.
他刚打电♥话♥来亲自欢迎我参加研讨会
He just called to personally welcome me into the seminar.
好了 各位 举起酒杯
Alright everybody, glasses up.
申请表
我们改在斯佳丽见面怎么样
住♥宅♥出♥售♥
为凯特·爱迪生投票 第一区
推送 格林威治或降价
我想 我宁愿今晚和你在一起 我还被邀请吗
嘿 每个人都在这里了 它看起来怎么样
在路上了
帕特里克来了 我喜欢龙舌兰酒 如果你想看烟火 就快点
我很抱歉 我来不了了 会议变成了酒宴 没有烟花
快点 快点 快 快 快 快
Come on, come on,up, up, up.
献给我具天赋和美丽于一身的女友
To my extremely talentedand beautiful girlfriend
她不仅是一位出色的厨师 还是一位天才的设计师
who is not only a wonderfulchef but a gifted designer.
为了萨顿 祝贺
To Sutton. Congratulations.
这只是一门入门课程
It's just an introductory course,
但很多了不起的设计师都学过
but a lot of really amazingdesigners went through it,
所以我很兴奋
so I'm excited.
事实上 我的朋友也做过类似的事情
My friend did something similar, actually,
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表