剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
他们需要咖啡
and they need coffee.
我会看收据的
I look at receipts.
呃
Uh-huh.
- 去吧 - 哦 好的
- Go. - Oh, okay.
丹尼·波特办公室
Dani Potter's desk.
我会帮你转告的
I will deliver the message.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 我是塞奇
Hi, I'm Sage.
我是丹尼的助理 你在替我工作
I'm Dani's assistant.You're temping for me.
哦 是的 嗨 抱歉
Oh, of course.Hi. Sorry.
嗯 我很高兴你感觉好多了
Um, I'm so glad you're feeling better.
- 嗯 - 发生什么了
- Mm-hmm. - So what happened?
他们说那是家庭意外 是吗
They said it was a household accident?
柬埔寨鸟巢
Cambodian bird's nest.
- 性高♥潮♥ - 喔
- Sex swing. - Oh.
他们把它直接拧进干燥的墙上而不是横梁上
They screwed it right into the dry wall instead of a beam,
然后整个东西
and then the whole thing
就塌了下来 - 喔
came crashing down. - Oh.
我突破了自我
And I experienced a new level of penetration.
你应该向别人推销
You should totally pitch that to somebody.
向谁
To who?
我是市场营销助理
I'm an assistant to marketing.
但说真的 如果每次我
But seriously,if I could get paid
有一个疯狂的性♥爱♥故事都能得到报酬
every time I had a crazy sex story,
我就会得到一个完全不同的高♥潮♥
I'd get a very different swing.
不管怎样 医生给我开了药
Uh, anyway, uh,doctor cleared me
所以我明天就可以回来上班了
so I will be back full-time tomorrow.
谢谢你帮我工作
Thank you so much for covering for me.
- 没事 - 回见
- Yeah, of course. - See ya.
斯嘉丽数码部门的活动正在如病毒一样传播
Scarlet digital is on top of the viral trends.
是的
Yeah.
- 你准备好了吗 - 嗯
- You ready? - Mm-hmm.
好 那我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this thing.
你知道的 我实际上 嗯
You know, I was actually, um--
没事 挺好的 开始吧
Never mind. It's all good.Let's go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗨 我是安德鲁
Hi, I'm Andrew,
我要感谢杰奎琳·卡莱尔
and I'd like to thank Jacqueline Carlyle,
斯嘉丽杂♥志♥的主编
Editor-in-Chief at Scarlet magazine
提名我参加
for nominating me to take part
ALS冰桶挑战
in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
捐赠 支持
Donate and support.
完美
Perfect.
好了 编辑好那个 然后交给我
Okay, edit that,bring it to me,
还有 谢谢 安德鲁
and, uh, thanks... Andrew.
是的
Yeah.
我刚把冰水倒在自己身上
I just dumped ice water all over myself.
为什么你看起来更难过
Why are you sad?
我的父母正在挑战冰桶
My parents are doing the Ice Bucket Challenge now.
斯嘉丽通常是这样的时尚引领者
Scarlet's usually such a tastemaker,
但由于某些原因 数码部门只是追随潮流
but for some reason,the digital department just
而不是引领潮流
follows trends instead of leading.
- 所以和你的老板谈谈 - 嗯
- So talk to your boss. - Mm.
没有那么容易
It's not that easy.
好吧 拜拜
Okay, bye.
这么多咖啡 你给谁买♥♥的
That's a lot of coffee.Who's it for?
呃 劳伦·帕克 为了某个重要会议
Uh, Lauren Park.Some big meeting.
什么
Mm-mm. What?
好吧 你看 劳伦对咖啡很挑剔
Well, see, okay, Lauren's kind of a coffee snob.
所以每当有重要会议时
So when it comes to a big meeting,
大堂的咖啡基本上就是背叛
lobby coffeeis basically treason.
什么 我做了什么
What?W--what do I do?
首先 你需要冷静下来
First of all,you're gonna need to chill,
因为劳伦能嗅到你的恐惧
'cause Laurencan smell your fear.
其次 绕过拐角
Second of all,go around the corner.
听天由命 真是太漂亮了
Slave to the Grind.It's super fancy.
高管们喜欢它 它很完美
The execs love it.It's perfect.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - No problem.
听天由命 好吧
Slave to the Grind.Okay.
呃 酷
Um, cool.
酷 酷 酷
Cool, cool, cool...
人力资源部
Human resources.
嗨 我是丹尼·波特的临时助理
Hi, I'm temping on Dani Potter's desk.
- 塞奇不回来了吗 - 是的
- Isn't Sage coming back? - Yes.
我知道塞奇要回来了
I know that Sage is coming back.
我打电♥话♥是想看看
I was actually calling to see
还有没有其他的工作
if there was anything else available,
临时工或其他的
temp or otherwise?
我每分钟可以打65个词
I can type 65 words a minute and--
很好 但不幸的是我们目前
Yeah, unfortunately we don't have
没有其他的空缺职位
any other available positions currently.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嗯 如果有什么变动 请告知我
Well, if that changes,let me know.
当然可以 我们会的
Of course.We'll keep your resume handy.
捐赠 支持
Donate and support.
不 不 不 把他滴水的时候
No, no, no,cut the video right... there,
剪下来
while he's dripping.
哦 耶 哦 这样好多了
Oh, yeah.Oh, that's much better.
嘿 你知道吗 我其实在想
Hey, you know,I was actually thinking,
或许我们可以为色拉布(照片分享平台)捕捉一些内容
maybe we could capture some content for Snapchat?
所以我们的内容会在几秒钟后消失吗
Eh, so our content can disappear after a few seconds?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
凯特 我们走在最前沿了
We're on the cutting edge here,Kat.
哦 还有 杰奎琳和我需要在你今天走之前
Oh, also, uh, Jacqueline and I are gonna need to see those
看到女人迷恋周三的推销计划
Woman Crush Wednesday pitches before you leave for today.
- 没问题 - 好的
- You got it. - Okay.
好
Okay.
等我们会议结束了 我想带你们上楼
So once we're finished here,I'd like to take you upstairs,
给你们介绍一些萨福德的其他书
introduce you to some of Safford's other books.
在那之后 你和我一起吃午餐 鲍比
And after that, you and I are gonna have lunch, Bobby.
- 午餐吗 - 到时候我们可以讨论一下
- Lunch? Where we will discuss
加大你斯嘉丽的月购买♥♥量
upping your monthly buy sat Scarlet.
一下就说到重点
Straight and to the point.
我一直很喜欢你的这一点 杰奎琳
I always liked that about you, Jacqueline.
这就是你会增加广♥告♥购买♥♥量的原因
Which is why you'll up the ad buys.
我点的咖啡呢
Uh--where's the coffee that I ordered?
哦 随时都可能送来
Oh, some should be here any minute.
- 谢谢你 - 事实上 它现在就在那
- Thank you. - In fact, there it is now.
我们下一♥期♥的主题是全球设计师
Um, well, our next issue's gonna focus on global designers.
并且我觉得
And so I feel like...
为何那么久
What took you so long?
这些有标签吗
Are these even labeled?
有饮料标签 没有名字
They're labeled by drink,not by name.
会议一开始这些东西就应该在这里
These were supposed to be hereat the start of the meeting.
- 我很抱歉 - 我也是
- I'm sorry. - So am I.
新安排 安静地坐下来
New plan, just sit quietly and think about the fact
好好想想你得到这份实习的事实
that you earned this internship.
不要把像点咖啡这样简单的事情弄得一团糟
Don't mess it up over something as simple as a coffee order.
有很多年轻女性正等着取代你的位置
There are plenty of young women just waiting to take your place.
咖啡来了 很抱歉让您久等了
Coffee's have arrived.So sorry about the wait.
对不起 你知道洗手间在哪里吗
Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?
是的 就在那边
Yeah, it's just over there.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
对 我只是 我得离开这
Yeah, I just--um,I need to get out of here.
我知道一个更好的地方
Well, I know a better place.
相信我 这很酷
Trust me, it's cool.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
噢
Oh.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表