剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
而不只是因为我热爱我所做的
And not just because I love what I do
是因为这是斯卡利特的核心
but because that is the essence of Scarlet
去鼓舞年轻的女性
to inspire young women
直面挑战
to face challenges head on,
为自己的信仰而冒险
to take a leap of faith.
当然 这很吓人
And yes, it is frightening.
但这也是它的魅力所在 不是吗
But that's the beauty of it, isn't it?
因为少了那份冒险 我们永远无法知道那是什么
Because without that leap, we'll never know what could be,
我们永远无法得知
we'll never know
我们能做到什么地步
what we are capable of.
而我 就自己而言 迫不及待想要知道
And I, for one, can't wait to find out.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 那是个很精彩的演讲
Well, that was an amazing speech.
我认为你会喜欢它
I thought you'd like it.
所以这些帕米拉·多兰谣言
So these Pamela Dolan rumors.
这将成为斯卡利特的大故事
That would be a big story for Scarlet.
所以可以由我来为你书写吗
So I can write it for you?
噢 你不会为我而写的
Oh, you're not writing it for me.
你会和我一起书写的
You're writing it with me.
- 但是帕特里克 - 这是斯卡利特
- But Patrick - It's Scarlet.
这还是我的杂♥志♥
It's still my magazine.
是的
Yeah.
简
Jane.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 嘿 - 嘿 所以我考虑过了
- Hey. - Hey, so I've been thinking.
我知道这条裙子有点夸张 但是先不要管它
And I know the dress is a lot, but just ignore it for now.
好的
Okay.
当我第一次拿到托比的报告时 感觉像是
At first when I got Toby's report, it felt like--
像是一份我不应该参选的理由的单子
it felt like a list of all the reasons why I shouldn't run.
我很害怕也很羞耻 但是你知道吗
I was scared and I was ashamed but you know what?
我觉得那才是问题
I think that that's the problem.
我觉得那份打击我的清单
I think that the list of strikes against me
应该成为我的立足点
should be my platform.
- 我喜欢这个说法 - 是的
- I like the sound of that. - Right.
像是 好的 我是被逮捕过
Like, okay, yes, I was arrested
但是我是为了捍卫我所信仰的东西
but I was standing up for something that I believe in
而且老实说 我会再做一次
and honestly I'd do it again.
而且我愿意把自己想象成一个漂亮 强壮 被赋予权力
And I like to think of myself as a pretty, strong, empowered,
思想先进而开放的女性 但是
forward-thinking,open-minded woman, but
直到现在我都没能够谈论我的堕胎
up until now I haven't been able to talk about my abortion.
所以如果我站出来 帮助哪怕只有一位女性
So if me putting myself out there helps even one woman
让她不那么孤独 不那么耻辱 不那么内疚
to feel less alone,less ashamed, and less guilty,
那么一切都值得了
then it's worth it.
而且我想关闭那些虚假诊所
And I want to shut down those fake clinics.
你
Do you--
你明白现在发生了什么吗
do you have any idea what's happening right now?
我不明白
I don't.
现在这是快乐的舞蹈
A dance of joy is happening right now
因为我是如此赞同你所说的一切
because I am so about everything you're saying.
我会百分百投入 我们会赢的
I'm 100% in.We're going to win.
而我只需要你加入我 是的凯特
And I just need you to join me, yes Kat--
- 你懂得 - 不 不 但我需要 你可不可以
- You got it. - No, no, but I need--can you--
听着 你将会不得不成为一个傻子
Look, you're gonna have to be a fool
当我们在参选的时候 就是这样
when we're campaigning,that's right.
随它吧 随它吧 因为我们即将取得胜利
Let it go, let it go,'cause we're gonna win.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
这是琳达·和风的总部吗
Is this Linda Zephyr's headquarters?
是的
Yes.
但事实上她不参选
But she's not running, actually.
噢
Oh.
呃 是我在参选
Uh, I am running.
而我通常也不♥穿♥成这样 但是
And I don't usually dress like this but,
你好 我是凯蒂·爱迪生
hi, I'm Kat Edison.
很高心认识你
Nice to meet you.
而你懂得 呃 我有时候会吸食大♥麻♥
And just so you know, um, I smoke weed sometimes,
我支持移♥民♥权利 而且我堕过胎
I support immigrants rights, and I had an abortion.
好吧 是我会支持的那种候选人
Well, my kind of candidate.
请让我更详细地为你介绍这个了不起的女人吧
Please let me tell you more about this amazing woman.
呃 我们现在还只是在建立自己的平台
Um, we're just getting our platform together now
但我对她十分有信心
but I have so much faith in her.
女子无畏
第三季 第四集
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表