剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表
女子无畏前情回顾
Previously,on The Bold Type.
你为帕梅拉·多拉纳斯的助理工作过
You worked for Pamela Dolanas her assistant.
我的工作有一半是搬运照相机设备
Half my job was carrying camera equipment.
另一半是分发保密协议
The other half was handing out NDAs.
你还记得那些模特吗
Would there be any chance that you remember the models?
这是我的售书行程
It's my book tour itinerary.
8周 23个城市
Twenty-three cities in eight weeks.
阿迪纳
嘿 我在这儿
画廊开业
很想见到你
你现在忙吗
不太方便 不好意思
你现在方便说话吗
在耶鲁听别人读书呢 一会儿打给你
想你
好多城市啊
That's a lot of cities.
你好 我是萨顿
Hi, this is Sutton.
是朱利安·格兰特
That was Julian Grant.
他亲自打电♥话♥来邀请我参加研讨会
He just called to personally welcome me into the seminar.
- 敬萨顿 - 也许我觉得被困住了
- To Sutton. - Maybe I was feeling stuck.
- 因为我吗 - 或许吧
- Because of me? - Maybe.
很难听到有人说
It is really hard to hear
你不是某人的缪斯女神
that you're, like, the opposite of a muse for someone.
这才是真正的我 心碎
This is the real me: Heartbroken.
- 所以呢 - 现在我要亲你
- So now what? - Now I kiss you.
什么 我不知道
What? I don't know.
希望现在没什么事打扰我
I hope I don'thave a problem now.
嗯
Huh?
我们马上就要选举了 但我
Well, we have an election coming up, and I...
就是不想下床
just can't get out of bed.
是啊 我懂 但是 你知道的 我给你付工资了
Yeah, I get it.But, you know, I am paying you.
所以呢 真的吗
So... Really?
我现在很脆弱
I'm totally vulnerable right now,
- 你就跟我说这个吗 - 是的
- and that's what you say? - Yeah.
- 作为我的竞选经理 - 哦 作为你的竞选经理
- As my campaign manager. - Oh, as your campaign manager.
- 我没提到过这个吗 - 没有 你确实漏掉了
- Did I not mention that? - No, you did leave that out.
- 哦 - 但是你说得对
- Oh. - But you're right,
- 你说得对 - 嘿
- you're right. - Hey.
选举就要到了 我们得去亲吻婴儿
Election's around the corner.We got babies to kiss,
跟人们握手 激励他们
hands to shake,un-woke to wake.
是啊
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
这是阿迪纳多久以来第一次给你发短♥信♥
So this is the first text from Adena in how long?
- 5周或者6周吗 - 对 是的
- Five or six weeks? - Okay, yes.
在我把阿迪纳的东西寄回去之后
After I sent Adena's stuff back,
我们就很少联♥系♥了
we were texting a little bit.
你知道的 没聊什么内容 都是说句嗨 你好之类的
You know, nothing major.Just Hi, how are you?
- 你在拖感情 - 什么
- You were tingering. - What?
啊 通过发短♥信♥拖延
Huh? Lingering in a relationship
一段关系 我瞎编的词
via text.I made it up.
- 抱歉 你继续 - 她短♥信♥说
- Sorry, continue. - Her text said
很想见到你
Would really love to see you.
- 这是什么意思呢 - 我不知道
- What does that even mean? - I don't know.
也许意味着她真的很想见你呢
Maybe it could mean she'd really love to see you.
- 真直率 - 你知道吗 最疯狂的是
- Naked. - You know what's crazy is
我过去常常幻想 我终于能
I used to fantasize about the moment
再次见到阿迪纳的那一刻
that I would finally see Adena again.
你知道的 比如 她会说什么 然后我会说什么
You know, like, what she'd say,and then what I'd say.
当你遇到米歇尔·奥巴马时
How you would have Michelle Obama arms
- 你会怎样拥抱她呢 - 无论什么 我只是
- when you ran into her? - Whatever, I just--
我那时候错的太彻底了
I fell so hard so fast.
阿迪纳让我的视野更宽广
Adena opened my eyes.
她教我认识自我
She taught me things about myself,
而且她曾经
and she was...
一直很棒
is incredible.
是的 我们知道
She is. We know.
- 对 - 这也是为什么
- Yeah. - Which is why
你得回她短♥信♥ 告诉她可以
you have to text her backand say yes,
约在今晚
you'll meet her tonight.
事实上 这是我不同意的原因
Actually, that's why I just said that I can't.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Really.
我得向前看 我不能再那样了
I need to move on, and I just can't with this right now.
你回了什么 让我看看
What did you say? Let me see.
工作很忙 去不了
Work is so crazy, I can't.
等我有空的时候再联♥系♥你
I'll text when I come up for air.
微笑脸 干得漂亮
Plain smiley face. Great work.
- 谢谢 - 我想补充一句
- Thank you. - I just have one addition.
可以 如果你能加句
Yeah, if you could just make one--
你知道吗 我要说句你应该
You know what? I was gonna say you should--
别 别真的发 嘿
Don't, you're actually touching it! Hey!
把帕梅拉·多兰的事记录下来吗
Go on the record about Pamela Dolan?
什么 无视我的保密协议吗
What, just ignore my nondisclosure?
- 这可能要花掉我4万美元 - 我们认为不会
- That could cost me $40,000. - We don't think it would.
人们开始看保密协议 想要知道其真实面目
People are starting to see NDAs for what they really are.
虐待的证据
Evidence of abuse.
我们还有点别的
And we have a little more.
- 我是个模特 - 一个16岁就
- I'm a model. A model who came out here
从爱荷华州直奔到这儿
straight from Iowaat 16 years old,
被帕梅拉·多兰命令
and was ordered by the Pamela Dolan
进入冰冷海水的模特
to get into freezing ocean waters.
你在里面呆得太久了 以至于要住院治疗
You were in there so long that you were hospitalized.
这不正常
That's not normal.
帕梅拉有权有势 谁会相信我说的话呢
Pamela is so powerful.Who's going to believe me?
好吧 如果不仅是你呢
Well, what if it wasn'tjust you?
如果我们找到其他女人来跟你一起撕毁保密协议呢
What if we got other women to break their NDAs with you?
比如谁
Like who?
嗯 我得在告诉你她们名字之前
Well, I'd need to get them to agree first
取得她们的同意
before I reveal their names to you,
我会打电♥话♥问她们意见的 然后我再来找你谈
but I will call them,and then I'll talk to you.
好的
Okay.
所以 你们中的一些人开始像鸭子下水一样设计
So, some of you are taking to design like a duck to water,
而另一些人 嗯 还没有
and some of you, well, not yet.
看这个 针法完美无瑕
Look at it.The stitching, it's impeccable,
充分体现了作品的主题
thereby fulfilling the theme of the piece.
唐尼 做得很好
Donnie, great job.
所以你赢得了这堂课的T台奖
So you win this class's Runway Prize.
其他人在以后的的课上还有机会
Now, everyone else,there's always next class.
- 嘿 呃 达芙妮 是吗 - 是的
- Hey, uh, Daphne, right? - Yeah.
我超级喜欢你的衬衫
I really liked your blouse.
- 素雅 - 谢谢
- Simple. - Thanks.
事实上 我也很喜欢你的
Actually, I really liked yours, too.
哦 谢谢 但朱利安·格兰特不喜欢
Aw, thanks. Julian Grant certainly didn't.
是的 不过 那是因为他被每码(1码约为3英尺)
Yeah, well. that's becausehe was blinded
250美元的布料
by the $250-a-yard fabric
和制♥作♥它的古驰级缝纫机弄瞎了眼
and the Gucci-grade sewing machine that made it.
设计课真的很棒
The design class is really great,
但说实话 我感觉
but I honestly get the vibe
其他很多学生
that a lot of these other students
都没有正式工作
don't even have day jobs.
所以他们有很多时间来完成作业
So they have plenty of time for the assignments,
不像时尚界工作辛苦的助理
unlike the hardest-working assistant in fashion.
是的 他们之中很多人
Yeah, and a lot of them
都还有很专业高质量的缝纫机
have professional quality sewing machines, too.
没关系 我喜欢做资金不足的失败者
It's fine, I enjoy being the underfunded underdog.
这就是我喜欢费城人队的原因
That is why I like the Phillies.
是啊 我一直想和你 谈谈那件事
Yeah, I've been meaning to have a word with you about that.
你现在住在曼哈顿 我们是洋基队的球迷
See, you live in Manhattan now,and we're Yankees fans.
你是 我不是
You are, I'm not.
- 哦 我来付账 - 没关系
- Oh, I got it. - It's okay.
我可以点我的沙拉 你也可以点你的
I can get my salad,and you can get your
- 卡巴拉生牛肉片 - 萨顿 你不用这样的
- carbonara-carpaccio. - Sutton, you don't have to.
来让我点我的吧 我现在正在报复你
Let me get it. I'm Venmo-ing you right now.
完成 现在你可以点了
Done.Now you can get it.
还有所有的飞行里程
剧集 | 女子无畏(2017) | 导航列表