剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
你说甚麽? - 你听到的
What did you say? - You heard me.
你没资格决定别人应该想要甚麽
You don't get to decide what other people should want.
知道未?
Okay?
你以为鹿原镇的人想要廉价鹿仔吗?
Do you think that the people of Deerfield want cheap deer shit?
这个镇上次有人见到鹿是几时?
When was the last time anybody even saw a fucking deer in this town?
这里根本不应叫做鹿原镇 应该叫做“原镇”
It shouldn't even be called Deerfield. It should be called Field.
鹿像是畅销品,不像你製作的任何东西
Well, the deer statues are top sellers. Unlike anything you've made.
是吗...
Yeah? Yeah?
好吧,不如我们看看你的其他畅销品吧
Okay, well let's-- let's take a look at some of your other top sellers, shall we?
例如这东西
Like this-- this here. Ooh! Ooh!
“家是给家人的”,真的吗? 家是这意思吗?
"Home is for family." Really? Is that what home is for?
那麽请全部让我买♥♥下吧
Well, then please, I mean, let me purchase all of these.
还有这块石头,因为众所周知
As well as a rock, because as we all know,
“鹿原镇正过石头”
"Deerfield rocks."
老实讲,你知道有甚麽不正吗?
I mean, you know what doesn't rock?
彩绘石,一点都不正
Painted rocks. Painted rocks do not rock.
彩绘石丑到爆
Painted rocks fucking suck!
你不锺意我的石头?
You don't like my rocks?
雪娜,我很锺意你的石头,很正
Oh, uh, Sh-Sheila. I love your rocks, they're great.
我只是举个例子而已
I was just kinda making an overall point.
所以我其实很想买♥♥一块你的石头
So, um, I would actually love to purchase one of your rocks.
50美元?买♥♥一块石仔?
Fifty dollars? For the-- For the small one?
因为画功细緻才这麽贵
Uh, they're expensive because of the fine detail.
好吧
Oh. O-- Okay.
这样吧,我迟些回来买♥♥石
You know what? I will be back to purchase a rock.
现在我拿不到了,因为我要带走这些枕头
Right now, my hands are full, because I am taking these pillows.
打给镇长吧
Call the mayor.
好吧,我知你不想这样做
Okay. Um. I know you didn't wanna do this.
但我真的认为会启发大家
But I really think it's going to inspire people.
我觉得很尴尬
I find it really embarrassing.
我知道,但是对舖头有利
I know, but... ...it's good for the store.
举高让我影吧
Now please hold it up high for me.
(英雄)
(改编自M.O.华舒着作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表