剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
太可惜了
Oh, no, that's such a shame.
那一直是我最期待的赛前庆祝仪式
That's always the highlight of the pre-game festivities for me,
现在我们都无机会看,全因你追寻你的...
and now we're all gonna miss out, simply because you pursued your--
等等,我有个主意
Wait a minute. I have an idea.
不如由我的英雄积及代我入樽?
What if my hero, Jacob, does the dunk in my place?
好啊,劲啊,积及,就像向他哥哥致敬
Hell, yeah! My boy Jacob! It'd be like a tribute to his brother.
但他确实是入樽高手,而你就要跳住跳板
Except he could actually dunk, and you'll be using a trampoline.
你想我在全校面前出丑?
You want me to embarrass myself in front of the entire school?
哥尔顿一定会想你这样做
It's what Kolton would have wanted.
(想要挑战?加入棋艺学会)
喂,积及
Hey, Jacob.
我只想说你很了不起,救了柏校长
I just wanted to say how amazing it was, what you did for Principal Pat.
真的像命中注定 - 真的不是
It really is like destiny or something. - It's really not.
下一堂在哪里上课?我陪你行吧
Where's your next class? I can walk with you.
除非你不是去上堂?
Unless you're not going to class?
其实我不...
I don't actually...
不是
I'm not.
对,我...
Yeah, I--
我要去棋艺学会练习
I have to go practice for ch-- uh, chess club.
你加入了棋艺学会? - 还未
You're in chess club? - No, not yet.
所以要去练习
So that's why I gotta go practice.
他正到爆,对吧?
He's so fucking hot. Right?
你在问我死鬼男友的孖生细佬 是否正到爆?
You're asking me if my dead boyfriend's identical twin is hot?
对不起
Sorry.
我太不顾你感受了
I guess that was insensitive.
你今晚会去观赛吗?
Are you going to the game tonight?
我当然会
I mean, obviously.
我是乐队成员,我们要向哥尔顿致敬
I'm in the band. We're doing a tribute to Kolton.
对不起
Sorry.
我似乎不断向你讲错说话
I feel like I keep saying the wrong thing to you.
不,对不起
No, um, I'm-- I'm sorry.
今日真的非常之奇怪
Today is just really, really weird.
你想说甚麽都可以
You can say whatever you want.
好吧
Okay.
我想尝试接触棋艺
I think I might try out for chess.
好吧
So...
积及,有何贵干?
What can I do you for, Jacob?
我最近偶尔有点呼吸困难
Well, I've been, uh, feeling a little short of breath sometimes.
诶嗯
Uh-huh.
目前生活有沉重压力吗?
Uh, any big stresses in your life at the moment?
算是有吧
Um... I guess, maybe.
不如告诉我有何不妥,我们再想办法吧
Why don't you tell me what's wrong, and we can figure it out?
好吧 - 好吧
Um, okay. - Okay.
是这样的,我妈妈几年前过身
Well, um, my mom died a few years ago.
但是我无法消化情绪
But, uh, I was barely able to process it,
我要撑起全家,因为我爸爸超抑鬱
because I had to hold my family together 'cause my dad got super depressed.
虽然他不承认,因为他不肯面对,但是...
Though he'd never admit it because he's in denial, but--
但我要照顾自己和孖生哥哥
I basically had to be the parent for me and my twin brother,
他几个月前在交通意外丧生
and then he died in a car accident a few months ago,
我同样不能跟爸爸倾诉
which is also something I can't talk to my dad about
因为他无法面对认真的对话
because of his inability to talk about anything real.
所以我在自己的家感到窒息
Which makes it feel like I'm suffocating in my own house.
因为这个原因,我经常抽大♥麻♥烟
Which is a big reason I smoke a shit-ton of weed,
然后我抽到的闪蝶卡说我是英雄
and then I get a MORPHO card that says I'm a hero,
但我完全不觉得自己是英雄
but I definitely don't feel like a hero,
因为我没做过甚麽来救柏校长
because I barely did anything for Principal Pat.
我不可能成为哥哥般的英雄
And I can't possibly be a hero like my brother,
所以我觉得自己是个骗子
which makes me feel like a complete impostor.
你明白吗?
You know?
哗
Wow.
我的感觉完全一样
I feel exactly the same way.
甚麽?
What?
我刚从医学院毕业,现在要主理医务室
I just finished med school, and now I'm running a medical office.
我完全没准备好
I'm not ready for this.
我觉得自己是骗子,就如你所讲那样
I have impostor syndrome, just like you said.
老实讲,我还讲了很多事
I mean, that's just one of many things I said.
但是我肯定你会很称职
But-- But I-I'm sure you're good at what you do.
其实我一直以为是,直至我抽到它
I mean, I thought I was, till I got this.
(丧礼承办人)
对,不是最完美,但是...
Yeah, that's less than ideal, but...
我整个人慌了
It's freaking me out.
有病人进来时,我脑袋一片空白
When patients come in, my mind goes blank.
所有医学知识都抛诸脑后
All medical knowledge just flies out the window.
若我发现未见过的病徵 我只会说:“没事”
If I see something I don't recognize, I just say, "It's nothing."
实在太差了
It's really bad.
那麽,我要怎样处理自己惊恐症发作?
So, what should I do about my panic attacks?
这个嘛,我说过了,我的脑袋一片空白
Well, as I said, my mind is literally blank,
但若你想到办法,请告诉我
but if you figure something out, please let me know.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你要放下,我们替你找新男友
You gotta break away. We gotta find you a new man.
再来...对了,做得好
One more, one more. Yes! Oh, great move!
唏 - 积仔,积及,看看谁来了
Hey... - Jake. Jacob. Look who stopped by.
对,我来探望你♥爸♥爸
Yeah. I came over to see how your dad was doing.
因为球赛会向哥尔顿致敬
'Cause of the tribute to Kolton at the game.
很贴心吧?
So thoughtful, right?
我告诉她几时想来都可以
I told her she should stop by whenever she wants.
然后她告诉我,你今晚要入樽
And she told me you're doing the dunk tonight!
真的吗?
You kidding me?
我的英雄乖仔要入樽?
My hero-boy doing the dunk?
对,我超兴奋
Yeah. I'm super stoked about it.
到底发生甚麽事?
What's happening here?
是这样的,因为我辞了工...
Well, since I quit my job-- I quit my job.
我要完成一些事
I thought I'd get things accomplished.
看看我找到甚麽好东西
And look at all this great stuff I'm finding.
看看这个,正吧?
Look at this thing, huh?
对,我开始发现你失业的好处了
Yeah, I'm really starting to see the benefits of your unemployment.
你看,我找到很多哥尔顿的旧物
Look, I found a bunch of Kolton's old stuff.
哥尔顿的球衣
Kolton's jersey.
你想穿上它入樽吗?向哥尔顿致敬
You wanna wear it for the dunk? As a tribute to Kolton?
我不觉得是好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我根本不想入樽,爸...
I-I don't even wanna do the dunk, Da--
你一定会做得很好,对吧?
You're gonna be great. Isn't he?
来吧,我可以教你
Come on. I can teach you.
我没有跳板,但可以为你搭建斜道
I don't have a trampoline, but I can build you a ramp.
我要去锯木
I'm gonna chop up some wood.
这样说或者你会好受一点 我不觉得任何人会期望你
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anyone expects you
成功入樽
to, like, get the ball in.
柏校长百发百中
Principal Pat never misses.
好吧
No-- Okay.
我在看她的入樽片段,简直是...
I've been watching videos of her dunks, and it's like--
好吧
Okay.
她会慢步起跑,但是...
She got a slow start, but...
哗,她真的跳得很高 - 高到黐线
Wow! She actually gets some serious air. - Insane air.
你不会穿那件衫去球赛吧?
You're not actually gonna wear that to the game, are you?
老实讲
I mean,
自从哥尔顿去世后 这是爸爸第一次说出他的名字,所以...
it's the first time I've heard my dad say Kolton's name since he died, so...
我现在不想令他失望
I feel like I don't wanna shut him down right now.
对
Yeah.
幸好他没叫我穿哥尔顿的护裆
I'm just glad he didn't ask me to wear Kolton's jockstrap.
对,打篮球应该不需要护裆,但是...
Yeah, I don't think you actually need a jock for basketball, but, uh...
好吧,我不知道原来你是专家
Okay. I didn't know you were such an expert.
不如由你顶上吧
Maybe you should do it.
穿上哥尔顿的护裆?荣幸之至
Wear Kolton's jock? I'd be honored.
(贝德福酒吧)
好吧,红酒是给女士的
All right. Pinot for the lady.
没错
Yeah.
薑啤是给神职人员的 - 谢谢
And a ginger ale for the man of God. - Thank you.
对 - 等等...汉娜,等等
Yeah. - Wait, hold up. Hana. Hold up.
汉娜初来甫到,不知道发生甚麽事
Hana's new in town. She doesn't quite know what's going on.
错了,我应该知道了
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表