剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
你要知分寸,我们是长辈
Boundaries. We're their superiors.
是他们的老师和教练
We're their teachers and their coaches.
应该以身作则
We're supposed to be leading by example.
老友,见到那个“衰格”仔吗?他很大隻
Man, you guys see that Fucker kid? Dude's built like a brick shithouse.
肯定大受女同学欢迎
I bet he pulls some serious poontang around here.
够了,他叫德格,不能那样说话,佐治奥
Okay, his name is Tucker, and it is not okay to talk like that, Giorgio.
真的吗?我一直叫他“衰格”
For real? I've been calling him Fucker.
我以为是花名 - 你有无...
I thought it was a nickname. - Do you--
你怎知道他受女生欢迎?
How do you know he's good with the ladies?
我经常见到他在餐厅跟女侍应搭讪
I see him at the restaurant all the time chatting up the waitresses.
我个女也是餐厅员工
My daughter works at the restaurant.
对,阿德,很多人个女都是餐厅员工
Yeah, D. A lot of people's daughters work at the restaurant,
他们都说同一番话
and they all say the same thing.
衰格很似后生时的佐治奥,女生一定上钓
Fucker's like a young Giorgio, and he could get it.
好吧,各位,今日到此为止
Okay, let's call it a day, folks.
明天再来,希望到时 会搞清楚谁是主教练吧
Come back tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll have some clarity on the leadership situation.
急甚麽?难得好兴致,别停下来
What's the rush? Let's keep these good vibes going.
不如大家去我的酒馆联谊一下?
What say we all head back to my saloon for some team bonding?
似乎不是好主意 - 我们全部人?
That doesn't seem like a good idea. - All of us?
对啊,老友,肯定包括哥尔顿的老友在内
Yeah, man, definitely Kolton's friends for sure.
德格,你来吗?
Tucker, you in?
好啊
Sounds good.
正啊,衰格,我加入
Oh nice, Fucker. I'm 100% in.
阿德,如果你要留低继续练吹哨...
D, if you gotta stay and practice whistling--
不
No.
我会来,我想确保至少有一个大人在场
I'll come. Want to make sure there's at least one grown-up there.
谁部车够位摆我的滑板车?
Does anybody got room in their trunk for my scooter?
你知道黏土放在哪里吗?
Do you know where the clay is?
在那边
Over there.
好吧
Cool.
记得我说过不想跟你一齐玩
So, remember when I said I didn't want to hang out with you
因为你还未走出伤痛吗?
because you're, like, in mourning?
我要为那番话道歉
I'm sorry that I said that.
我有时候不太识讲说话
I'm not the best at, like, speaking sometimes.
顺带一提,梅根的派对很无聊,很乏味
And just so you know, Megan's party was pretty dumb. And boring.
顺带一提,现在我觉得无聊乏味很吸引
Well, just so you know, dumb and boring is, like, very appealing to me right now.
听闻佳奥跟梅根分手 是因为她抽中“秘书”
I heard Kyle broke up with Megan because she got "Secretary" as her potential?
实在太衰了,她可能会成为秘♥书♥长♥
I think that's pretty fucked. She could be, like, Secretary of State.
没错,但是我听闻
I know, but apparently, she, like,
她随即在坟场搭上麦雷达斯 因为他抽中“名人”
immediately hooked up with Matt Reinders in the cemetery, and he got "Famous."
唏,我之前见到你在壁画前跟积及聊天
Hey, so, I saw you talking to Jacob by the mural earlier.
你们有否一齐玩,抑或...
Do you guys, like, hang out or...
不算有吧
Not really.
我们偶尔会谈哥尔顿,但仅此而已
We, like, talk about Kolton sometimes, but that's about it.
你知道他想拍拖吗?
Do you know if he wants a girlfriend?
想啊,我觉得他想要一个可以约出街的人
Yeah. I think he wants someone he can go on dates with,
可以牵手和... - 即是女朋友?
hold hands with, do, like-- - So like a girlfriend?
你觉得我应该约他出去吗?
Do you think I should ask him out?
有何不可?
Why not?
别感到惊讶,你们可能会觉得回到过去
Don't be surprised if you feel like you've suddenly traveled back in time
各位,欢迎回到蛮荒西部
to the Wild West, boys.
是我自己搭建的,只是用了几日
I built this all myself in just a couple days.
主要是用松木层板,但酒吧檯用实橡木
It's mostly pine plywood, but this bar top here is solid oak.
你们后生仔可能不在乎
Not that any of you kids are gonna care.
你们可能整辈子都未试过做木工
You've probably never worked with your hands a day in your life.
这应该是啡色枫木
I think that this is actually a brown maple.
对,看到树纹吗?是直的
Yeah, see, the grain pattern? Straight.
还有这里,仔细看看就会见到矿物条纹
And right here, if you look, you can see there's some mineral streaking going on.
不,是橡木
No! It's oak.
没所谓吧
Anyway.
你们这一代没有自小接触牛仔
Your generation didn't grow up with cowboys,
但我们老爸都是牛仔迷,对吧?
but our dads were all about this cowboy shit, right?
对,爱尔兰只得牛仔和牧羊狗
Yep. Ireland was nothing but cowboys and sheepdogs.
我要问爸爸才知,但他搬回去波多黎各了
I'd have to ask my dad, but he moved back to Puerto Rico,
我们没联络
and we don't talk.
等等,你♥爸♥爸不是意大利人吗?
Wait, your dad wasn't Italian?
不,我的继父才是 - 即是你根本不是意大利人?
No, my stepdad's Italian. - So you're not even Italian?
知道那时为何叫蛮荒西部吗?
You know why they called it the Wild West?
因为当年的男人 会自己伸张主义和维持秩序
Because back then, men took matters of law and order into their own hands.
这是甚麽?
Hey, what's this?
我们以前靠它来决定 谁是男子汉和乳臭未乾
That is how we used to separate the men from the boys.
旧时是在庄逊商店的
This was in Johnson's back in the day.
只得我打中壮汉 所以庄逊先生让我搬回家
I was the only one to ever hit Burly Boy, so Mr. Johnson let me bring it home.
怎样玩的?用力出拳就行?
How does it work? Do you just punch it?
(壮汉)
果然厉害,衰格
That's my boy, Fucker!
很容易啊
That was easy.
那是因为你用错方法,德格
Well, that's 'cause you're not doing it right, Tucker.
你的姿态错了,要正确地出拳
Your form is off. You have to punch it properly.
你不能凡事都出千作弊的
You can't just cheat your way through everything.
看我吧
Watch.
既然你这麽强壮,不如试试吧
If you're so tough, why don't you give it a go?
不,我不是取笑你
No. I wasn't laughing at you.
只是这部老爷机过时了
It's just the thing, it's so old-fashioned.
老实讲,别讲笑了 用打沙包来证明自己是男子汉?
I mean, come on, punching a bag to prove you're a man?
我们是野人吗?
What are we, cavemen?
今时今日有很多东西都是多得野人发明的
Cavemen are responsible for a lot of the things we have today.
翻查历史吧,老师,例如车轮...
Check your history, Teach. The wheel...
真是强辞夺理
Weird hill to die on.
阿德,你说甚麽?我刚才分了神听不到
Could you say that again, D? I think I was distracted
因为你的巨型阴♥道♥ - 怎麽了?
by your giant vagina. - What's going on?
不知道,但是...
I don't know, but...
我肯定你♥爸♥爸憎我
I'm pretty sure your dad hates me.
甚麽意思?
What does that mean? - ...cavewomen.
甚麽?错了,拿开... - 弊
What? No, I don't. Get away-- - Shit.
拿开你的手,别碰我的阴...我无阴♥道♥
...your hand away from my vagi-- I don't have a vagina!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做得到,若我想的话 好吧,我姑且一试
I can do it. If I wanted to do-- All right, I'll do it.
你是小学鸡吗?抑或...
Are you a little dinky? Or a--
我不是小学鸡 - 是吗?
I'm not a dinky! - No?
哎啊 - 唏,不错
Kapow! - Hey, that's not bad.
加油啊,不
Get up! No.
不错,德爷 - 大丈夫
Not bad, Big D. - Big Boy!
好吧,轮到你,巨星
All right, you're up, superstar.
我也想啊,但你妈妈叫我不要这样做
Yeah, I would. But your mom told me not to.
少讲废话吧 - 不,我讲真的
Okay, come on. - Nah, I actually mean it.
你妈妈是我的医生 她叮嘱我要小心旧患复发
Your mom's my doctor. She said I should be careful re-aggravating my injury.
好吧
Okay.
当我们做♥爱♥时
While we were fucking!
他中计了 - 他跟你妈妈上过床?
Got him! - He fucked your mom?
不,我们年少时,她说过他英俊一次
No, she called him cute once when we were teenagers,
他讲足一世 - 我可以试吗?
and now it's my whole life. - Can I go?
咪住,阿苏
No, hold on, Axel.
我想德格再试一次
I wanna see Tuck go again.
今次不要作弊
And no cheating this time.
好吧
Okay.
有东西可以吃吗?
You got anything to eat?
有啊
Yeah.
大隻仔
Big strong boy!
听住,“贵族
Okay. "Royalty.
个别群组中最成功、有名或崇高的成员”
The most successful, famous or highly regarded members of a particular group."
听到未? - 但完全没提到王者
See? - But it doesn't say anything about kings
或女王之类吗?
or queens or something?
这段没有
No, not in this part.
我觉得它的意思是万众敬仰的人
I think it just means, like, a person that everyone admires
是众人的领袖
who leads the way.
你就是这种人啊
And that is who you are.
你可以成为本镇的那个人
And that is who you can be to the people in this town.
老实讲,你看 当你说话时,我真的这样写了
I mean, look. I literally wrote this down when you were talking.
“鹿原镇的戴安娜”
"Deerfield's Diana."
那个戴安娜? - 正是,鹿原镇的戴安娜
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表