剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
喂,未关闸不准上冰面
Hey, off the ice till the door's closed!
离开冰面,即刻离开
Off the ice! Get off the ice!
即刻离开...
Get off the--
即刻离开冰面
Get off the goddamn ice!
我受够了,老友
I am sick of this shit, man.
你知道好的洗冰车司机有几难找吗?
You know how hard it is to find a good Zamboni driver?
你觉得机械人可以取代我吗?
You think some robot can do what I do?
在七分钟内洗淨冰面,从没洗漏半寸
Clean the ice in seven minutes flat and never miss a single patch?
你经常洗漏很多地方,阿布
You miss patches all the time, Beau.
我无意冒犯
And I don't mean to be rude,
但我真心觉得机械人可以取代你
but I do think a robot could do what you do.
若你无意冒犯我,那麽你太失败了,卓化
If you aren't trying to be rude, then you have failed miserably, Trevor.
本镇有个问题,就是无大无细
There's a problem with authority in this town
大家开始看不起洗冰车司机
when people start looking down on the Zamboni driver.
还有邮差先生、邮差女士
And the mailman. And the mailwoman.
还有校工
And the janitors.
他们是社会的骨干
The people who are the backbone of society,
应该被视为英雄
who should be treated like heroes!
我不要再做骨干了
I'm not gonna be the backbone anymore.
我要做前锋,所以我话你知
I'm gonna be the frontbone. So you know what?
我辞职
I quit!
我知道你想说甚麽
And I know what you're gonna say.
你想叫我递辞职信和两星期通知
You're gonna say you need a letter of resignation and two weeks' notice.
那麽,这就是我的辞职信
Well, here is my goddamn letter.
我要你做完这一更才走人
I'm gonna need you to finish your shift.
错了
No.
是我要自己做完这一更才走人
I'm gonna need me to finish my shift.
《天命票务机》
爸爸
Dad?
我们的餐檯可能被偷了
Think someone may have stolen our dining room table.
嗨,拍档
Howdy, partner!
对,你可能不知是甚麽声
Yeah, you were probably wondering what all the noise was
我昨晚在锯东西
when I was using the chain saw last night.
我知道是电锯声
I was pretty sure it was a chain saw.
只是不想知道你在做甚麽
I just didn't want to find out what you were doing.
我在搭建高华克酒馆
I was making the Kovac Saloon!
对,我把餐檯改建成吧檯 反正我们没有用它
Yeah, I repurposed the table to make this bar top since we weren't using it.
我经常用那张檯
I use that table all the time.
用来做功课
It's where I do my homework.
是因为你抽到“警长”吗?
Is this about the "Sheriff" card?
一半半吧,我一直是西部牛仔迷
Well, yes and no. I've always loved Western shit.
而且还未知“警长”是甚麽意思
And I don't know what this "Sheriff" card means yet,
但每个警长都要有酒馆
but every sheriff needs a saloon.
所以这是我的第一步
So I thought I'd start there.
警长不是应该有监仓吗?
Wouldn't a sheriff have more of a jail?
或者吧,拍档
Maybe so, partner.
但那会引来邻居的奇异目光
But I thought the neighbors might give me weird looks
我不能把车房♥改建为监仓
if I built a jail in our garage!
只要你开心就好了,爸爸
If it's making you happy, Dad...
好吧,我要走了,小心啊
Anyway, I should go. Be careful.
唏,我有事想问
Hey, I was thinking.
记得川娜说她背住哥尔顿搭上别人吗?
You know how Trina said she cheated on Kolton?
记得
Yeah.
我在谂你知不知道她跟谁搭上?
I was wondering if you might have any idea who she cheated with?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
可能是篮球队成员吧
I mean it was probably someone on the basketball team.
你走吧,拍档
Off you go, partner.
(贵族)
唏,卡珊
Hey, Cass!
别望过来,否则会即刻慾火焚身
Don't look over this way unless you want to get instantly horny.
(鹿原镇)
太迟了 - 是吗?你慾火焚身?
It's too late for that. - Yeah. You all horned up.
你怎会穿成这样? - 伊高逊教练辞职
Why are you wearing that? - Coach Eagleson resigned
离开了篮球队,猜猜谁是新的主球练?
from the basketball team, so guess who's the new head coach?
教练会穿球衣吗?
Do coaches normally wear jerseys?
这件衫透气,以备我要落场示范
This is a breathable fabric, in case I need to do any drills.
对,所以我想做好准备
Yeah, so I just wanted to be ready.
谁是“宅男”?
Who's "Homeboy"?
错了,是“宅人”
Oh, no. It's "Homebody."
是给玛花的
This is for Martha.
希望你妈妈不会发现 你製作东西给她的前度吧
I hope your mom doesn't find out that you're making stuff for her ex.
不会 - 伊丝会失意
No. - Izzy will be in a tizzy.
其实我想她失意啊,她一直骗我
Well, I hope she is. She's been lying to me
害我半世人都误会玛花 - 对
about Martha basically my whole life. - Yeah.
我只想把力量专注于正面事情
I'm just trying to focus my energy onto something that is positive.
非常好,好到加零一
That's good. 100%.
那就是我做教练的态度
That's what I'm vibing with this coaching gig.
好极
Good.
我决定尝试稍为扩阔潜能
I just made the decision to try and spread out my potential a bit more.
明白 - 即是说
Okay. - You know,
开始在课室内外都启发学生
start inspiring kids outside the classroom as well as inside it.
太好了
Well, that's cool.
的确是 - 对
It is cool. - Yeah.
你的潜能也很好,贵族,真是太好了
Your potential is good too. Royalty. I mean, that's great.
但是作为老师可以分享他们的潜能
But, you know, with a teacher they can share the potential.
在年轻人当中感染开去
It can spread amongst the youth.
就像性病 - 不像性病
Like HPV. - No, not like HPV.
典型的贵族所为,用白鸽眼看我们
Typical royalty, looking down your nose at us.
你条短裤穿窿 - 我知道
Well, you got a hole in your shorts. - I know.
(鹿蹄队加油)
(英雄)
(天使)
抽到“画家”不代表应该画画
Just because your card says "Painter," doesn't mean you should actually paint.
哥尔顿是这麽双目无神吗?
Did Kolton have two lazy eyes?
这样也没问题,但我应该会记得
I mean, it's fine if he did, I just feel like I'd remember that.
天啊,画得真差
God, it's so bad.
你没覆我的短讯,是嬲我吗?
You're not responding to my texts. Are you mad or something?
我不是嬲你
I'm not mad.
只是不明白你为何要告诉我爸 你背住哥尔顿搭上别人
I just don't understand why you told my dad you cheated on Kolton.
我只是想安慰他
I was trying to make him feel better.
他在鑽牛角尖,说自己枉为人父
He was, like, spiraling out about being a shitty dad.
你告诉他后,他通宵把车房♥改建成酒馆
After you told him, he stayed up all night chopping the garage up into a saloon.
甚麽? - 对,在屋企用电锯
What? - Yep, full chain-saw-in-the-house,
十足十癫佬
crazy man vibe.
若我讲出那人是我,他会有何反应?
What would he do if I told him it was with me?
我不知道,但知道他的反应也很不错
I don't know, but it could be pretty wild to find out.
对不起,我以为你想我这样做
Sorry. I thought I was doing what you wanted.
这一切都不是我想要的,差到无伦
None of this is what I want. It's the worst.
我回家后,爸爸可能会用电锯逼近我块面
My dad's probably gonna take a chain saw to my face when I get home.
我甚至不应该在跟你交谈
I'm not even supposed to be talking to you right now.
甚麽? - 我们不是真正的情侣
What? - This isn't a real relationship.
我无办法假装我们是...
And I'm having a really hard time pretending that we're something we're--
壁画上的是你和哥尔顿吗?
Is this the mural of you and Kolton?
对,这幅是啊
Oh yeah, it's this one here.
对 - 有对孖仔
Yeah. - With the twins.
不好意思,你刚才说无办法假装
Sorry, I know you were saying you're having a tough time pretending,
但我觉得我们装得很好
but I feel like we nailed that.
(鹿原高中)
Okay, boys. Huddle up. Huddle like a puddle.
好吧,各位,过来围圈,围个大圈
好吧,大家都知道,伊高逊教练离开了
So, as we all know, Coach Eagleson isn't with us
因为他要处理不忠丑闻
because he's dealing with a bit of a cheating scandal.
伊高逊教练怎样不忠? - 他...
How was Coach Eagleson cheating? - He--
他被发现不忠于球队,把篮球放气
He was caught deflating basketballs.
所以没错,罪无可恕
So yeah. Pretty bad.
对我们有甚麽好处? - 不清楚
How would that help us? - That's unclear.
听闻他背住老婆搭上一个叫韦琪的女人
I heard he was cheating on his wife with a woman named Vicky.
不是真的,错了,那不是...
That's not true! No, that's-- No.
不是真的 - 传闻是这样
That's not true. - I did hear that.
不,他跟韦琪只是好朋友,不紧要...
No. Vicky's just a good friend. It doesn't mat--
最重要是柏校长叫我接手
The point is that Principal Pat has asked me to take over,
她之所以叫我顶上
and I don't think that she has asked me
应该不是因为我曾是篮球奇才...
because I am a master of the old b-ball--
我最重要的角色是教师
I am first and foremost a teacher.
专门教授历史
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表