剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. What does this even mean, Cass?
(女权主义如鸭)
甚麽意思都无,玩笑而已
It doesn't mean anything. It's a joke.
是你当女王的首项行动吗?
Oh, so is this your first act as queen?
製作废话玩笑T裇给人♥民♥?
Making meaningless joke T-shirts for your people?
你怎会... - 小奈告诉我的
How did you, uh-- - Nat told me.
你知道吗?
And guess what?
我从那部机抽到“舞蹈家” 而那是我实际做到的事
I got "Dancer" from that machine, something I actually accomplished,
但你不会见到我四围炫耀
but you don't see me going around bragging about it to everyone.
我没炫耀
I wasn't bragging. - Mm-hmm.
是真的,小奈当时在场
I wasn't. Nat was just there.
是小奈提议你涂这款唇膏吗?
And did Nat suggest the lipstick?
那麽她或会在《鹿原文摘》报导
Well, maybe she'll write about it in the Deerfield Digest.
“女人拣错不衬肤色的唇膏颜色”
"Woman wears wrong shade of lipstick for her complexion."
够了,完全无关係
Okay, this has nothing to do with that.
我涂唇膏是因为我们今晚要宴客
I'm wearing lipstick because we're hosting dinner tonight.
你知道的 - 因何事宴客?
You know that. - And why are you hosting dinner?
庆祝德斯提的生日 - 别呼喝我,卡珊
For Dusty's birthday. - Don't shout at me, Cass.
我不能记住全世界的生日
I cannot be expected to remember everybody's birthday.
我不是电脑 - 但今天不是他的生日
I'm not a computer. - It's not actually his birthday.
而是11日前
His birthday was 11 days ago,
我们改了期三次,全因为你
and then we moved the dinner three times because of you.
那麽,若我的行事曆有写,我会出席
Well, if it's in my calendar, I'll be there.
还有其他事,抑或我们已经讲完?
Now is there anything else or are we good?
讲完了
We're good.
玛蒂尔达皇后的表哥,布卢瓦的史提芬
Empress Matilda's cousin, this dude Stephen of Blois,
立场大概是...
was basically like...
“好啊,亨利临终前说可以传位给我”
..."Yeah, Henry said on his deathbed that I could be heir."
但人人都知应由玛蒂尔达继位
But everyone knew Matilda deserved it.
对不起,莉迪亚
Oh, sorry, Lydia.
你的简报很精彩全面
Uh, y-your presentation is great and extensive.
但我看得出大家都心不在焉,你知道吗?
It's just-- I can tell everybody's really distracted, you know? [sighs]
我明白,我们怎会有心情研读历史?
I get it. How are we supposed to invest in history
你们都有很多未解的疑团
when you've all got so many questions to be answered
想知道目前正在镇上发生的事
about what's happening right now, here in this town?
具体来说,闪蝶机到底是甚麽来历?
Specifically, where did this friggin' MORPHO machine come from?
他们都在思考这件事
That's what they're all wondering.
老实讲,“闪蝶”到底是甚麽意思?
I mean, what does MORPHO even mean?
是一种蝴蝶
It's a butterfly.
对,我想说的是,没错
It's a butterfly, yeah. No, that I mean, yeah.
我也识上网搜寻的
I'm also able to look up things on the Internet.
你要搜寻才知?它的标志是隻巨蝶
You had to look it up? There's a giant butterfly logo on it.
而且是蝴蝶形状
[Lydia] It's also the shape of a butterfly
你输入指模时会变成蝴蝶翅膀
and makes butterfly wings when you put your fingerprints on it.
我懂的,莉迪亚
I understand that, Lydia.
但我想说的是,“闪蝶”或者另有含意
It's just, I meant, maybe MORPHO means something else,
例如可能是公♥司♥名称?
like, maybe it's also the name of a company?
所以我搜寻过...
So, I did a little search--
我们都搜寻过,只找到蓝色闪蝶的照片
We all did a search. You get pictures of the Blue Morpho butterfly,
但查不到公♥司♥或之类
but there's no company or anything.
你以为公♥司♥会用相同名称?
You think the company would use the same name?
他们在利用我们的指模和社会安全号♥码
They're using our fingerprints and social security numbers
做某些资料探勘阴谋之类
as some sort of data mining, bullshit scheme.
好吧,我从来没有输入指模
Okay, I've never had my fingerprints taken,
而且庄逊商店连网络都无
and Johnson's doesn't even have Wi-Fi.
对,即使是要挖掘我们的资料
Yeah, and even if they're scrubbing our data,
我从没讲过要成为气象学家
I never said anything about being a meteorologist
而且从没想过要做
or even thought about wanting to be one.
你不用说
You don't have to.
谁说不能改变个人潜能?
Who's to say a person can't change their potential?
不可以,我试了三次
Uh-- You can't. I tried it three times.
明白 - “闪蝶”在希腊语意指“体态丰满者”
Okay. - "Morpho" means "shapely one" in Greek,
古希腊人相信蓝色闪蝶会带来讯息
and the Ancient Greeks thought the Blue Morpho could bring messages
预知你的未来、赏赐愿望和讲出你的命运
about your future and grant wishes and tell you your destiny.
是我在聊天群组分享的,别装作是你知道
I put that in the group chat. So don't act like you knew that.
不是命运
It's not destiny.
命运的意思是
Uh, destiny means,
无论你做甚麽都阻止不了的事
you know, something will happen no matter what you do.
潜能是可能会发生的事
Potential is when something could happen.
而且未必是好东西
And it's not necessarily a good thing.
你张卡说了不好的事吗?
Whoa, whoa. Did-- Did your card say something bad?
不,我只是... - 积及,你抽到甚麽?
No, I was just-- - What did you get, Jacob?
我只想说... - 天啊,你抽到甚麽?
I was just saying that-- - Oh, shit. What'd you get?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
没事吧? - 没事
Everything okay? - Yeah,
你说我可以缺席讲亨利的课堂,所以...
you said that I could be excused from the Henry stuff, so...
好吧 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
你们搞到他很不开心
Aw, you really upset him there.
别这样吧,我们要汲取教训,知道未?
Come on. Let's learn from this, all right?
各位,我们目前不能给积及那麽大压力
We can't put that much pressure on Jacob at the moment, guys.
是你问他是否拎到张衰卡
You were the one who asked if he got something bad.
不 - 他张卡肯定不好
Obviously he got something bad.
若抽到好东西,怎会绝口不提?
Why wouldn't you tell someone if you got something good?
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊,有人吗?
Help! Somebody out there?
救命,救我啊
Help! Help me!
喂
Hey!
是谁? - 弊
Who's that? - Oh, shit.
积及
Jacob!
喂,你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
你没事吧?我很好
Um, are you okay? I'm good.
老实讲,现在见到你,我好得多了
I mean, I'm better now that you're here.
我的头撞得很伤,但应该不会有事的
I-- I smacked my head real good, but I should be all right.
我尝试不移♥动♥身体,你知道吗?
I'm trying not to move myself, you know,
因为别人说不应该移♥动♥身体
because they say you shouldn't move yourself.
我的手♥机♥绑在电单车上
My phone-- my phone's strapped into my bike.
知道,不要动
Okay, uh, don't move.
继续保持不动 - 好吧
Just-- Just, uh, stay there... - Okay.
我会打电♥话♥找帮手,好吗?
...and I'll, uh, call for help. Okay?
好啊... - 好吗?
Okay, all right. Yeah. - Okay?
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - All right.
不会有事的 - 好吧,可恶
It's gonna be all right. - Okay, fuck.
深呼吸 - 我没事,没事的
Take deep breaths. - I'm good. It's all good.
你做得到的...积及,你是我的英雄
You got this. You got this, Jacob. You're my hero!
好吧
All right.
老实讲,我很担心 - 为甚麽?
Honestly, I'm worried. - Why?
爸爸本身已憎爆那部机
Dad was already raging against the machine
因为它之前说他已过了人生巅峰
since before it told him he'd reached his peak,
现在妈妈是全民公主
and now Mom's the people's princess.
为甚麽无人谈论此事?
Like, why is no one talking about this?
其实人人都在谈论啊
Everyone is talking about it, actually.
你的妈妈为此感到很骄傲
And your mom is very, very proud of it.
我没有很骄傲,你非要发短讯给谁不可?
I'm not very proud of it. And do you have to be texting right now?
我在问候出了意外的柏校长,你介意吗?
I'm asking Principal Pat about her accident, if that's all right with you?
柏校长出了意外? - 我不想知道
Principal Pat was in an accident? - I don't wanna know.
小川,你呢?你抽到甚麽潜能?
What about you, Tri? What did your potential say?
“陶匠” - 陶匠,正
"Potter." Mm-hmm. - Potter, cool.
即是陶渊明那样?
As in, like, Harry Potter?
对,爸爸,像陶渊明
Yes, Dad. Like Harry Potter. - Hmm.
即是陶瓷
Like-- Like, ceramics. - Oh.
正是,谢谢 - 对
Yes, thank you. - Yeah.
我有个学生玩了几次,每次结果都是一样
One of my students did it a few times, and it came out the same every time.
对啊
Yeah.
是吗?
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你也是一样?你玩过几多次?
Did that happen to you? How many times did you do it?
几次而已 - 我抽到“舞蹈家”
Just a few times. - Well, I got "Dancer,"
你们可能想知道
in case anyone was wondering.
一点都不出奇
Not that it's a big surprise.
我曾在纽约有辉煌事业
My career in New York was pretty robust.
但后来...人生出了变数
But then... ...life happened.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表