嗨 你好吗 - 不赖
Hey, how's it going? - Not bad.
开车来这里用了一段时间 但...你还好吗
You know, long drive but yeah-- How you doing?
我很好 你找我有什么事吗
I'm good. What can I do for you?
对 让我想想 这里有什么水龙头饮料吗
Actually, yeah, let's see. What do you have on tap?
你看到这边贴着啤酒标签的龙头吗
Well, you see these taps right here, with the beer labels on them?
我们有...
That's what we have--
生啤酒呀 很好 - 对
That's what you have on tap. Cool. - Yeah.
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what,
你告诉我你最爱的口味
why don't you tell me what your favorite is?
我挑不出最爱的口味
I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.
所有这些啤酒我现在都很喜欢
I've grown very fond of all of these beers.
拉格啤酒如何
How about a lager?
听起来不错 很好 - 太好了 马上就来
A lager sounds great. Cool. - Great, coming right up.
只要你出示一下身份证件
As soon as I see your ID.
太恭维我了 - 对不对
You flatter me. - I know, right.
因为你大概已经太老了 不该喝酒
'Cause it's like you're probably too old to be drinking, if anything.
没事 我喜欢别人要我提供身份证明 感觉像是回到了大学时期
It's all good. I love being asked. It reminds me of my college days.
没错
For sure.
看吧
Boom.
(驾照 波科瓦克)
能把拇指移开吗
You wanna move the thumb for me?
你40岁了 天啊
And you're 40. Wow.
你真显年轻 “波科瓦克” 你有什么冻龄秘诀
You look really good for your age, "Beau Kovac." What's your secret?
植发 肉毒杆菌 再加上一点冷冻疗法
Hair plugs. And Botox. A little cryotherapy.
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
寇顿科瓦克 对 这是我爸的驾照
Kolton. Kovac. Yeah, that's my dad.
寇顿科瓦克 你♥爸♥知道驾照被你拿走了吗
Does your dad know you have this, Kolton Kovac?
他都不知道我把卡车开走了
He doesn't even know I have his truck.
偷车大盗啊 厉害
Grand theft auto, okay, nice.
我会开回去的 也许吧 - 也许
I'll take it back. Probably. - Probably?
我还不确定 我只是对我们镇厌烦了
I don't know. I'm just so sick of my town.
一帮没有目标的人做着一些没有目标的事
It's like pointless people doing pointless things.
是啊 全天下都如此
Yeah, well, that's everywhere.
只是你这么早就看清了才痛苦
It just sucks that you already figured it out.
对吧 为了这个 你怎么说也该给我一杯啤酒
Right? So the least you could do is give me a beer.
好吧 这是麦酒
All right, this is an ale.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
这是姜汁汽水
Ginger ale.
姜汁汽水 麦酒中的战斗机 - 对 很好笑
Ginger ale, the finest of ales. - Yeah. Good one.
你明白我得扣留这个吧
So you know I have to keep this, right?
可以借用一下洗手间吗 - 请便
You mind if I use your bathroom? - Go for it.
谢谢
Thanks.
(摩尔福蝶机 发掘你的人生潜力)
嘿 我该走了 - 好的
Hey, I should get going. - Of course.
不能让老婆和孩子等太久 惹她生气就糟了
Don't wanna be late for the wife and kids. Don't wanna upset the missus.
遇见你很开心
I'm glad I met you.
小心驾驶
Drive safe.
该死 又多了一个圆点
Shit. Another dot.
要命
Fuck.
(欢迎来到迪尔菲德 城市范围)
(寇顿)
嘿 波科瓦克
Hey. Beau Kovac.
对 那是我爸
Yeah, that's my dad.
我知道 你的植发还好吗
Yeah, I know. How are the hair plugs treating you?
抱歉 我得去...查看某些东西
Sorry, I need to go... check on the things.
雅克布的朋友 - 什么
Friend of Jacob's? - What?
不 我...
No, I--
他是有个兄弟什么的吗
Does he have a brother or something?
是的 你一定是刚搬来镇上
He did. You must be new in town.
对
Yeah.
希望你长住
Well, I hope you stay a while.
听着 我得去一趟银行
Listen, I gotta go to the bank.
(贝福德酒吧)
我需要外套 头盔 手套
I need a jacket, I need a helmet, I need gloves.
我想要那种不带指套的 但带指套的也可以
I'm thinking the fingerless ones, but I could go either way.
但你打算先买♥♥什么 外套还是机车
But what do you get first? The jacket or the Harley?
嘿 酒保 你觉得呢
Hey, what do you think, bartender?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what's going on?
我只是在发掘自己的潜力
I'm just following my potential.
(机车手)
这是你在哪儿拿的
Where did you get that?
等什么呢 快试试啊
What are you waiting for? Give it a whirl.
约翰逊先生
Mr. Johnson.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
“准备好迎接下一个阶段了吗 ”
"Are you ready for the next stage?"
以前没有这样过
It's never done that before.
什么
What?
什么叫“以前没有这样过”
What does that mean, "It's never done that before"?
就那个 出现的那句话 你们做了什么 - 我们什么都没做
That. What it's doing. What did you do? - We didn't do anything.
机器发出蓝色的光
There was a blue light coming from it.
我们循着光来 现在 它问我们是否准备好迎接下个阶段
We followed it, and now it's asking us if we're ready for the next stage.
各位 上面写着 “准备好迎接下一个阶段了吗 ”
Guys, it's saying, "Are you ready for the next stage?"
我刚就是这么说的 - 乔吉奥 你成功了
I just said that. - Giorgio, you did it.
我按了绿色的按钮 但什么都没发生
I pushed the green button, but nothing happened.
你为什么要按按钮 我们该先投票的
Why are you pressing buttons? We should vote on this.
好吧 你不是老大
Okay, you're not in charge here.
你试图说服整个镇子反对这台机器
You're the one who tried to turn the entire town against the machine.
我是开启了讨论 重新点燃人们的兴趣
I started a dialogue and reignited interest.
摩尔福蝶机出了什么问题吗
Did something happen with the MORPHO?
我得请你止步
I'm gonna have to stop you.
抱歉了 各位 我们所面对的是一个完全正常的局面
I'm sorry, people, we're just dealing with a completely normal situation here.
天啊 汉娜 你的后背 - 那是什么
Oh, my God, Hana, your back! - What is that?
好吧
Okay.
这里没什么不寻常或神秘的事情
Nothing unusual or mysterious to see here.
所以请各回各家吧
So, please, just return to your homes.
好了 我刚按过所有按钮 什么反应都没有
Okay, I just pressed all the buttons. Nothing happened.
我认为我们应该先拔掉插头 然后再插回去
I think we should unplug it and then plug it back in.
不 别拔插头 - 对着机器吹吹气试试
No. Don't unplug it. - Try blowing on it.
像拍番茄酱瓶子那样拍一下 - 这提议不错
Hit it like a ketchup bottle! - That sounds good.
对 嘿 摩尔福蝶机 我们准备好迎接下个阶段了
Yes. Hey! MORPHO, we're ready for the next stage!
或者问问汉娜吧
Or maybe we should ask Hana.
我们怎么进入下一个阶段
How do we get to the next stage?
我不知道 但我知道一件事
I have no idea. But I'll tell you what I do know.
好吧
Okay.
我开始在那里工作时 摩尔福蝶机已经在那儿了
The MORPHO was already there when I started working there,
但没人把它当回事
but it wasn't really a thing.
偶尔有人用它 拿到自己的潜力卡 然后生活继续
I mean, people would sometimes use it, get their potentials and they move on.
但我从不知道那之后他们经历了什么
But I never really knew what happened to them after that.
真抱歉 汉娜 其实我不喝威士忌
I'm so sorry, Hana, I don't really drink whiskey.
你们有干霞多丽吗 - 我想要脏马提尼
Do you have, like, a dry chardonnay? - I would love a dirty martini.
我现在没在工作
I'm not working right now.
你不想喝威士忌的话可以给我
I'll have your whiskey if you don't want it.
不给 - 等等
No, you will not. - So, hold on.
你说的另一个镇子的人
The people in this other town,
他们没有因为一台机器的卡片 而完全改变自己的生活
they didn't completely upend their lives because of a card they got from a machine?
我不知道他们做了什么 那也不是一个镇子
I don't know what they did, and it wasn't a town.
不过是一个前不着村后不着店的酒吧
It was just this bar in the middle of nowhere.
伤心人去的伤心地 鲁本神父曾去过那里
Sort of a sad place for sad people. I mean, Father Reuben's been there.
等等 你见过摩尔福蝶机
Wait, you've seen the MORPHO before?
不 我只去过那家酒吧一次 我甚至没见到这机器
No, I only went to that bar one time. I never even saw the machine.
但是在这里 你们开始互相分享自己的卡片
But here, you all started sharing your cards with each other
支持彼此奇怪的希望与梦想
and supporting each other's weird little hopes and dreams.
我以前没见过其他人这么做
I've never seen anyone do that before,
我也没见过这台机器进入另一个阶段
and I've never seen the machine go to another stage before.
好吧 我现在有好多问题 - 我也是
Okay, I have so many questions. - Same.
我想为《文摘》问几个问题 - 这样好了
I'd like to ask a few for the Digest. - You know what?
每个人可以问一个问题 再多我就承受不了了
Everyone gets one question. That's all I can handle right now.
乔吉奥 你问吧
Yes, Giorgio?
“超级巨星”是不是 摩尔福蝶机曾给出的最好潜力卡
Is "Superstar" the best MORPHO potential anyone's ever got?
不是
No.
对 嗨 汉娜
Yeah. Hi, Hana.
“超级巨星”有没有排进 最好潜力卡的前三名
Is "Superstar" in the top three best potentials anyone's ever got?
我有个问题 现在是什么情况
I have a question. What is going on here?