剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Uh... Like, what is wrong with these people?
很多人应该想把钱留给自己的潜能
Well, I think a lot of them are saving money for their own potentials,
他们或者以为门票就是捐款
and they maybe thought the ticket was the donation.
都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.
我怎会这麽傻?
Like, what was I thinking? What was I thinking?
草草举办了这件事
To put this together so quickly?
简直是... - 甚麽?
It's just s-- - What?
不要再笑了,我话你知
You can stop smiling, you know.
你说甚麽?我只是在自得其乐
Excuse me?I'm just trying to enjoy myself.
你以为自己很完美,从未失败过
You act like you're so perfect, like you've never failed at anything.
我半句话都没说,卡珊
I'm literally saying nothing, Cass.
你曾是自以为是的后备舞蹈员
[sighs] You were a glorified backup dancer,
人生最大的成就是饰演“閒角三号♥”
whose life's greatest achievement was playing "Swing Number Three"
演垃圾百老汇音乐剧,所以你收皮吧
in a shitty Broadway musical, so you can fuck off.
发生甚麽事?
Hey, what's going on?
蝴蝶会填满吗?
We gonna fill in this butterfly?
还差很远,简直是惨不忍♥睹
Not even close. It's just-- It's a disaster.
甚麽?但是卡珊...难道今晚...
What? But Cassie-- What about tonight--
已经完了,佐治奥
It's-- It's over, Giorgio.
不,看看四周,无人...你看...
No. Look around. No one's-- Look at...
喂,唏,大家...
Hello? Hey. Hey, what's up--
各位怎麽了?
What's going on, everybody?
我们今晚似乎还未达标
So, hey, it looks like we haven't quite met our goal for tonight.
但我相信卡珊和筹款理念
But I believe in Cass, and I believe in this cause,
所以我个人愿意捐出五百美元
so I will personally pledge $500 of my own money
给潜能基金 - 正啊
to the Potential Fund. - Nice.
好吧,谁愿意跟我一齐捐钱?
Now, who's willing to join me in making a pledge?
来吧,有谁愿意?
Come on. Come on. Who's willing?
来吧 - 我出100美元
Come on. - I'll give you $100.
好啊,阿布
Okay, Beau!
买♥♥那件游骑兵队签名球衣
For that signed Rangers jersey.
好吧,那是非卖♥♥品
Okay, well, that's not for sale.
老友,有无搞错?单是画框已值双倍
Come on, man. The frame itself is worth double that.
150美元
One-fifty.
卖♥♥给光头男
Sold to the bald man.
150美元卖♥♥出独一无二的上阵球衣
A one-of-a-kind game-worn jersey for $150.
50美元,买♥♥下你所有相片
Fifty bucks for all of the pictures of you.
好吧,不能全部卖♥♥给你 但我们再想办法吧
Okay.Well, you can't have all of them, but we can figure something out.
好嘢
Yes.
200美元买♥♥你厨房♥的酒柜
Two hundred bucks for the wine fridge in your kitchen.
我家的厨房♥?不行,至少300美元
My kitchen at home? No, $300, no less.
200美元成交 - 甚麽?
Sold for 200. - What?
好吧,对
Okay. Yes.
对,大家很踊跃
Yes, this is going so well.
各位还想要...这里有很多棒球东西
What else do y'all wanna g-- I got so much baseball shit in here.
还有谁?还有谁要出价?
Who else? Who else got something?
你们可以买♥♥那张櫈,我坐过
You could buy that chair right there. I sat in it.
天啊,对,很多谢你今晚赏面
Whoo, boy!Yeah. Thank you so much for coming.
你真识拣,伊丝
Nice choice, Izzy.
不是我想拣,华特
It wasn't a choice, Walter.
身为镇长,我有责任出席支持
As mayor, I'm obliged to support
哪管我们今晚为甚麽无聊事筹款
whatever bullshit we were raising money for tonight.
看看卡珊,她很有领袖才华
And look at Cass. She's a natural leader.
或者她会步你后尘,竞选镇长
Maybe she'll follow in your footsteps and run for office.
等我先入棺材吧,步我后尘?
Over my dead fucking body. Follow in my footsteps?
我还在自己的后尘,多谢夹盛惠
I'm still in my footsteps. Thank you very much.
晚安
Good night.
伊丝婆婆,好吗?赏面坐最后一程船吗?
What's up, Grizzy? May I interest you in one last ride?
不用了,谢谢,乖孙 你怎会做贡多拉船夫?
o, thank you, honey. And why are you the gondolier?
实践我的潜能而已
Just fulfilling my potential.
你不是抽到“陶匠”吗? - 对啊
I thought you got "Potter." - I did.
我只想整蛊佐治奥,实在太易了
I just wanted to mess with Giorgio, and it was way too easy.
你自己整的? - 对
You made this? - Yeah.
积及有些空白卡,我用妈妈的刻字机整的
Jacob had some blanks, and I used my mom's vinyl cutter.
连她都忘了我抽到“陶匠”
I think even she forgot I got "Potter."
对,她现在得意忘形,对吧?
Yeah, well, she's having her moment, isn't she?
但对她来说是好事,若她想盛装打扮
But good for her if she wants to dress up,
扮公主,跟镇上的王老五玩一晚
play princess and gallivant with local bachelors for the night.
我还是不敢相信你卖♥♥了所有东西
Like, I still can't believe you sold all your stuff.
没有你,我们就不会达标
Like, we could not have made our goal without you.
饮杯
Salud.
今晚真是历史时刻
It was an historic night.
不仅因为我们有首位女贡多拉船夫
And not just because we had the first female gondolier
开创佐治奥餐厅的历史
in the history of Giorgio's.
我一直说除非威尼斯先有 否则我们不会那样做
I always said we wouldn't do it here until they did it in Venice.
威尼斯应该很久之前就有了
I think they did do it in Venice a while ago actually.
我不知,我未去过 - 我也是
I don't know. I've never been. - Me neither.
但我一直很想去
I would always love to go, though.
我在意大利读了一个学期 我发誓可以在那里住一世
When I did a semester in Italy... I swear, I could've stayed forever.
为甚麽没有?
Why didn't you?
因为我觉得要回到德斯提的身边 你明白吗?
'Cause I guess I felt like I needed to get back for Dusty, you know?
他妈妈当时患重病,我们想结婚
His mom was sick, and we wanted to get married
希望她在死前可以参加婚礼
so that she could be there in case she, you know, didn't make it.
她最终活过来,真好
Which she did, which is great. - Mmm.
之后川娜出世,然后...
And then we had Trina. And then--
看过有部戏叫《缘份两面睇》吗?
Have you ever seen the movie Sliding Doors
主角是桂莉芙柏德露
starring the actress Gwyneth Paltrow?
没有,但我明白
No. But I get it.
我有时想知人生会变成怎样
I sometimes wonder what would've happened
若我走进另一个时空,没当曲棍球手
if I went through a sliding door and not been a hockey player.
我从没告诉你,但是...
I never told you this, but...
当我的接球手永久伤残时
when I suffered permanent nerve damage to my catching hand--
佐治奥,你讲过了 - 没有
Giorgio, you did tell me this. - No, no, no.
我从没告诉你真正原因
The part I never told you was that the reason
为何我当晚在健身室搏到那麽尽
why I was going so hard in the gym that night
是因为我听闻你和德斯提要结婚
is because I just heard that you and Dusty were getting married.
我不知道,可能我只想减轻痛楚
I don't know. I guess I just wanted to make the pain go away,
但却更加痛
only it got worse.
当我抽到“巨星”时
When I got that card and it said "superstar"...
我心想:“对啊,老实讲 那就是我,我的真本性”
I was acting like, "Yeah, you know, that's me, that's who I am."
但事实上,我很久没当巨星了
But the truth is, I haven't been a superstar for a real long time.
我的高峰期已过了
I peaked, man.
我放弃了一切
I gave up everything.
放弃了童年 因为我觉得要打职业赛,而我...
I gave up being a kid because I thought I had to go pro, and I...
然后一切都消失了
Then it was all gone.
一切忽然完了
It was over just like that.
但我愿意放弃
But I would give it up,
就像我的手套、球衣和曲棍球
just like my glove and my jerseys and my balls,
我的签名曲棍球
my signed balls--
我愿意放弃一切 换取跟你一起的机会,卡珊
I would give it all up just for one chance to be with you, Cass.
唏
Hey.
可以回家未?
Ready to go home?
对
[stammers] Yeah. Yes.
我来了,乖女
Um... I'm coming, sweetie.
等等,我扶你落地 - 不要,佐治奥
Wait, wait. Let me help you ashore. - No, Giorgio.
多谢
Um, Gr-- Grazie.
唏,顺利吗?
Hey. How did it all go?
你没有回去
You never came back.
你去了买♥♥冰,然后就这样丢低我
You went to get ice, and you just-- You just bailed on me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不紧要,我根本没嬲你
It's fine. It's fine. I'm not even mad.
只是我当时真的很需要你
I ju-- I just-- I really needed you there.
卡珊,我们还未讲完
Hey, Cass. I know that we didn't get to finish our conversation...
佐治奥,不用再讲了 - ...但我只想说...
Giorgio, you can just stop now. - ...but I just wanted to say--
明白,但是卡珊,你要知道... - 佐治奥,够了
Okay, but, Cass you have to know that-- - Giorgio. Just stop.
不要再讲
No more.
(市场)
(闪蝶)
(改编自M.O.华舒着作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表