剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
I just like you so much still.
是啊 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我最大的梦魇就是失去我爱的人
[Urie] My biggest nightmare is losing someone I love.
我不要我老婆待在我身边,以免发生坏事
I don't want my wife around me, if something bad's gonna happen.
好,尤里,但不能这样生活
Okay, but this is no way to live, Urie.
你的妻子只能待在家裡,自己解分数算式
I mean, your wife is stuck in the house doing fractions by herself.
这样不合理
It doesn't add up.
我们以逻辑思考
Think about it logically.
若有一颗流星撞上你家 如果你真的是唯一倖存者
If a meteor was to hit your house, if you're really a sole survivor,
你在小屋会很安全,但你老婆会...
then you'd be fine out here in your shed, but your wife would be--
她会被太空石头砸扁
She would be smashed by a space rock.
我的头脑能明白,但是心裡无法接受
I understand that with this, but not with this.
我每次走出去都觉得要吐了
Every time I step outside, I feel like I'm gonna vomit.
兄弟,我懂
Aw, man, I know.
我还在游骑兵队的时候 每场重要比赛前都吐
I would throw up before big games when I was playing for the Rangers
戴着那个头盔吐
in that very helmet right there.
我给自己很大的压力 因为我当时也活在恐惧中
I put so much pressure on myself because I was living in fear too.
我觉得自己非得成为曲棍球超级巨星
I felt like-- I felt like I had to be this hockey superstar
因为我有天分,你懂吗?
just because I had so much God-given talent, you know?
尤里,但事实是这样的
But the truth is, Urie-- the truth is,
我现在知道应该要跟随我的心
now I know I should have just followed my heart.
我应该飞去义大利 这样和卡珊在一起的就是我,不是小达
Flown to Italy, so it could be me with Cass, instead of D.
但我要跟你说,你会是我的伴郎
But I want you to know, you would have been my best man.
什麽啦?好,我们...
What? Okay. Let--
我那时候根本没和卡珊在义大利 我当时在滑雪度假村工作
I wasn't even in Italy with Cass. I was-- I was working at a ski resort.
真的吗?小达,我不知道这件事
Really? I didn't know that, D. - Mm-hmm.
对,当时...
Yeah, that was--
哇,那其实是我和卡珊最后一次分隔两地
Wow, that was actually the last time that Cass and I were apart.
达哥,那差不多是20年前的事了耶
That was, like, 20 years ago, Big D.
你20年来都没独♥立♥生活过?
You haven't been on your own in 20 years?
这...我可以自己做一些事
I mean, I'm-- I can do some things alone.
我自己去看电影
I go to the movies on my own.
为什麽?你为什麽要自己去看电影?
Why? Why do you go to the movies on your own?
我觉得我可能...
I guess, in a way, I am...
也有点害怕吧
a bit afraid too.
害怕知道若没有卡珊,我要怎麽过
Afraid of finding out what would happen if I didn't have Cass.
我花了很多时间思考她对我的期望
I spend so much time thinking about what she wants from me,
而我根本不知道我对自己有何期望
I don't even know what I want from myself.
看来我们都试图掌控
It's like we're all trying to control these things
无法掌控的事,对吗?
that can't be controlled, right?
而非接纳不确定性
Instead of embracing the uncertainty.
对啊,看看我们这几个胆小鬼
Yeah. I mean, look at us, a bunch of best friend scaredy-cats,
坐在这裡喝茶
sitting here sipping tea.
我们在干嘛啊?
What are we doing? -
我要开始走出去过我的生活
I'm gonna start going back outside, living my life.
讚啦 -兄弟,我以你为傲
Yeah! - Proud of you, bro.
你们今晚想出去玩吗?
You guys wanna hang out tonight?
我很乐意 -我也是
I would love to... - Me too.
但是我已经答应要去一场魔术秀
...but I have...previously committed to going to a m-magic show.
这理由好假
That sounds fake.
的确很假,但不是的,真的有魔术秀
It does. But, no. The magic is real.
(剧院)
(伟大的摩尔弗尼魔术秀 今晚盛大登场)
哇 -对啊
Wow. - I know.
I'm surprised I found a parking spot.
我很讶异我居然找得到停车位
太厉害了,伊琪,我想不到有这麽多人来
This is incredible, Izzy. I can't believe how many people showed.
就像我跟他们说的 如果你真的成为魔术师
Well, like I told them, if you turn out to be a real magician,
他们或许也会成为卡片上所说的那个人
maybe they'll turn out to be whatever it says on their cards.
不用有压力
No pressure.
好,跟妳说
Okay, so. - Mmm.
说到卡片...
Speaking of cards...
(舞者)
别说我没替妳做什麽
don't say I never do anything for you.
但妳可以跟我说“谢谢妳”
But you can say, "thank you." -
或是“谢了” 又或是“嘿,卡珊,妳人真好”
Or even "thanks." Or "Hey, Cass, you're so kind."
妳觉得自己人很好吗?看好了
You think you're so kind? Watch this.
玛莎,来一下
Martha! Over here.
真的吗?妳真的带来了? -玛莎,我真的带来了
Is it true? Do you really have it? - Mmm. I really have it, Martha.
护城河的许可证 -终于啊
One permit for one moat. - Finally.
萝丝会很开心
Oh, Rose is gonna be very happy,
尤其是因为她现在正在开挖
especially since she's digging as we speak.
“魔术”一词首次出现在14世纪末
The word "magic" first appeared in the late 14th century
用来描述一种技艺 可以影响他人或预测事件
to describe the art of influencing or predicting events,
以及利用不为人知的大自然力量 来製造奥妙奇事
and producing marvels using hidden natural forces.
今晚你们将见证奇事
Tonight you will witness the marvels
由伟大的摩尔弗尼一手呈现
of The Great Morphini!
好耶,我超爱魔术,走吧
Oh, yeah, I fucking love magic. Let's go.
那不是我的卡
That is not my card.
好吧,神父,你确定自己抽到哪张卡吗?
Well, Father, are you sure you know what your card is?
先生,抽一张卡
Pick a card, sir. - Uh...
记住自己抽到的卡,然后放回这叠卡片裡
Memorize it, then replace it in the deck.
我要你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes
听着节拍器的声音,放轻鬆
and relax to the sound of the metronome. -
好,回想自己记忆中的一个地方
Now, take yourself back to a memory of a place.
一个真实地点,一个平静之地
A real place. A peaceful place.
想到了吗?
Do you have it?
想到了 -你在哪裡?
Yep. - Where are you?
我在滑雪
I'm skiing.
请描述这个地方
Please describe it.
有很多雪
It's snowy.
再描述更多细节
More descriptive, please.
我要你彷彿置身该地
I need you to really put yourself there.
好,对,那裡...我在滑雪,有很多雪
Okay. Um, yeah. It's, uh-- I'm skiing. It's snowy.
我差不多20岁
Uh, I'm maybe 20 years old.
而且我自己一个人
And, uh-- I'm alone.
我当时走错路,在这座...
You see, I-I've taken the wrong path on this--
或者说是爬错坡之类的
Or the wrong hill, or whatever you call that.
我应该要去新手区,却跑到黑鑽老手区
I'm supposed to be on the Beginner, but I'm on the Black Diamond.
所以我开始滑超快,因为那个坡超陡
And so I start going real fast, 'cause it's basically like this.
我往下急速俯冲,眼前有一座山
And I am hurtling so quickly down the face of this mountain.
我不知道会发生什麽事
And I don't know what's gonna happen,
但那...天啊,我真的觉得...
but it's-- God, it feels like, I'm honestly
我好像会死掉
like I'm gonna-- like I'm gonna, like I'm gonna die.
但我也觉得充满生命力
But I also feel very alive.
眼睛请闭好
Eyes closed, please.
你在哪裡?这座山在哪裡?
Where are you? Where is this mountain?
在加拿大的英属哥伦比亚省
It's in Canada. Uh, British Columbia.
确切位置究竟在哪裡? -这地方叫惠斯勒
Where? Be specific. - This-- This place called Whistler.
那你的卡片写什麽?
And what was your card?
“老师、吹口哨高手” -不是
"Teacher/Whistler." - No.
你从这叠卡片中抽出来的那张卡
Your card. That you picked from the deck.
红心四 -检查你的口袋
Four of hearts. - Check your pocket.
黑桃七
The seven of spades.
也许那是鲁班神父抽到的卡
Maybe that was Father Reuben's card.
好,现在我要表演最后一个魔术 “消失的女人”
And now, for my final trick! "The Disappearing Woman."
卡珊卓赫伯
Cassandra Hubbard.
等我再度打开这副棺材的盖子 妳就会消失
When I reopen the doors to this coffin, you will be gone!
请欢迎我美丽的助手
Please welcome my beautiful assistant...
他会把棺材转一圈
...who will twirl the coffin around
让大家看见没有任何不寻常之处
just to show you there is nothing out of the ordinary.
哈囉,亲爱的 -嗨
Hello, darling. - Hi.
憋住呼吸 -好
Hold your breath. - Okay.
助手,请打开棺材
Assistant, please open the coffin!
伟大的摩尔弗尼感谢各位前来
The Great Morphini thanks you all.
也谢谢我们勇敢的志愿者们
And thanks to our brave volunteers.
其实这场秀还没结束
Well, actually, we're not quite done!
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make.
我要卸下鹿原镇长的职务
I'll be stepping down as mayor of Deerfield.
我良心不安,破坏你们对我的信任
I can't in good conscience continue when I've broken your trust
因为我对摩尔弗卡片的事情说谎
by lying about my MORPHO card.
为什麽我要说谎?
Why did I lie?
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表