剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Whether that's history
或者基本人生技能或体育
or basic life skills or indeed athletics.
鹿原高中鹿蹄队,准备好未?
Deerfield Hooves, are you ready?
天啊,搞错
Sweet Jesus, no.
他是本镇史上最出色的运动员
He is the greatest athlete that this town has ever known.
拥有英俊的容貌和髮型
He has the most beautiful face and hair.
他是你们的新主教练
He is your new head coach.
佐...治奥
G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Giorgio!
来吧,各位,我见到你们在这里
Let's go, boys! I see you out here!
德爷,你好吗?老友们,开始吧
What's up, Big D? Let's go, fellas!
好吧,开始吧,各位小男孩
All right, let's go, little baby boys!
来吧,阿德,撞我吧,老友 - 不要...
Let's go, D! Give me this, dog! - Don't--
来吧,我感觉很好
Let's go! I'm feelin' nice!
天啊
Oh, shit!
来到这里的感觉真好,就像回家一样
Feels so good out here. Feels like I'm back at home!
外型和感觉都要好,尽力锻鍊,尽情玩乐
Look good, feel good! Train hard, play hard!
开始吧,胸前传球
Let's go! Chest pass.
好,提起精神吧,各位
All right, look alive, boys!
(巨星)
Can we help you, Giorgio? We were just about to begin practice.
佐治奥,有何贵干?我们刚准备开始练波
有无搞错?
Come on, man!
你以为我怎会来? - 老友,我不知
What do you think I'm doing here? - Don't know, buddy.
柏校长应该不想这群细路的梦想
I guess Principal Pat didn't want to leave these children's dreams
落入无运动细胞的人手中
in the hands of a nonathlete.
高华克先生怎会来了?
Why is Mr. Kovac here?
好极,阿布,过来 - 天啊,惨了
Oh, nice! Beau, get over here! - Oh, dear-- No.
柏校长连他都叫来?
Did Principal Pat call him as well?
不,是我叫他来的
No, I put this call in.
德斯提在这里坐冷板櫈时
While Dusty here was riding the bench,
布高华克是鹿原高中 鹿蹄队的正选控球后卫
Beau Kovac was the starting point guard of the Deerfield Hooves
我们在高三的时候,战绩三胜七负
when we went 3-7 our senior year.
没有阿布,可能只得一胜九负
Without Beau, it would've been 1-9 probably.
够了,我不能让非教职人员 在体育馆行来行去
Okay, I can't just have non-teachers walking around the gym willy-nilly.
不紧要,你们不用叫我老师
That's all right. No one needs to call me "Teach."
你们可以叫我教练 - 救命
You boys can just call me "Coach." - Great.
或者警长教练
Or Coach Sheriff.
即是现在有三个教练?
So we have three coaches now?
三个教练总好过一个偷食教练
Better to have three coaches than one who's a cheater.
太离谱了
This is insane.
很冷酷
That's cold.
很有张力,阿布,我锺意
That's very intense, Beau. I love it!
这样才会打到三胜七负,老友们
This is how you go 3-7, fellas!
好吧,在弧顶围圈企好,开始拉筋
All right, circle up, top of the key. Let's get some stretching in.
算数,不用听我讲,我只是你们的老师
No, fine, don't listen to me. I'm just your teacher.
错了,不是这样,阿德 你也负责吹哨子,宝贝
No, that's not true, D. You're also a whistler, baby.
我不需要哨子
Don't need it.
听住,若你不介意的话 我想疯狂鞭策这群细路
Listen, if you don't mind, I'd like to go friggin' nuts on these boys.
考验他们的意志力
Really test their mental strength.
我非常介意
Yeah, I would definitely mind that.
各位,望住我对眼 - 除帽吧,别整蛊做怪
Boys, look in my eyes. - Just take off the hat and be normal.
我们一条心 - 好
We're a team. - Good.
我没整蛊做怪
I'm normal.
(庄逊杂货店)
这不是普通的个人化卫衣,庄逊先生
This is not just custom sweatshirts, Mr. Johnson.
听住,是全新的闪蝶主题商品系列
Okay, this is a whole new line of MORPHO-inspired merchandise,
我让你率先加盟
and I'm giving you the chance to get in on the ground floor.
换作是我一定答应
Wow, I know I would.
我想讲的是,这些只是货办
I mean, these are all just samples,
但我会买♥♥所有闪蝶锁匙扣仔
but I would buy all of these little MORPHO key chains.
真可爱,还有... - 真可爱
They're so cute! Or-- - So cute!
真的吗?
Are you kidding me?
你可以把潜能印在汽车防撞贴纸?
You could get your potential printed on a bumper sticker?
(冲浪者)
太好玩了吧?
How fun is that?
超好玩... - 超好玩
Very fun. So fun. - So fun.
你妈妈不想卖♥♥这些东西吗?
Wouldn't your mom wanna sell this stuff?
在这里卖♥♥合理得多
This makes more sense here.
这样你就可以从那部机赚更多钱
This allows you the chance to build on all of that machine-based revenue.
答应吧 - 其实我...
Come on. - I actually,
没从那部机赚过一毫子
don't make anything from the machine.
每次尝试打开就会响警报,硬币拿不出来
An alarm goes off if you try to open it, and I can't get the quarters out.
看到吧?你需要这个商机,庄逊先生
Well, see! You need this, Mr. Johnson.
我不敢讲
I don't know.
老实讲,我跟大家一样是闪蝶迷
I mean, I'm a MORPHO man as much as anyone,
但若大家失去兴趣怎算?
but what if people lose interest?
假如它的新鲜感减退呢?
What if the novelty wears off?
大家不是为了新鲜感
It's not a novelty.
跟亲爱的伊丝的彩绘石和垃圾鹿不同
This isn't the painted rocks and deer shit you find at Dear Izzy's.
它对大家有特别意义
This is something that actually means something to people.
它给大家希望,当你...
Something that gives people hope. And once you--
当你心存希望就不会放弃
Once you have hope, you can't let that go.
(闪蝶)
我哭了,对不起 - 她哭了
Here I go. I'm so sorry. - Uh-oh, there she goes.
我要写低 - 不知道你用甚麽来写呢?
I have to write that down. - I wonder how-- What would you do that on?
我真希望有本精美记事簿
I know I just wish I had an adorable notebook.
太可爱了吧?
How cute is that?
有所不知,我抽到“讲故事者”
I don't know if you know, I got "Storyteller,"
所以我一直跟住卡珊 就像她的贵族传记作家
so I've been following Cass around. I'm sort of like her royal biographer.
老实讲,她的构思
And honestly the things that she comes up with.
卡珊,你之前说过甚麽?
What did you say, Cass?
其实,不只是我的说话 - 没错
Well, it's more than just what I say. - You're right.
我是真心相信的
It's what I believe.
庄逊先生,我不想 本镇的年轻人在成长过程中
Mr. Johnson, I don't want the young people of this town to grow up
除了鹿节和篮球赛外 没有值得期待的东西
with nothing more to look forward to than Deerfest and some basketball game.
我们是时候投资于梦想
It's time we invest in dreams.
所以,你告诉我吧
So, no, you tell me.
(魔术师)
你觉得它只有新鲜感吗?
Does it seem like a novelty to you?
在那里护球
Set that pick right here.
跑吧,来吧
Roll! Let's go--
有无搞错?25号♥仔,搞甚麽鬼? - 我以为你又想入樽
Mamma mia! What's going on, 25? - I thought you were trying to dunk again.
你过去长櫈坐低慢慢想吧
Well, now you're gonna think about it while you're sitting on the bench.
阿苏才不坐冷板櫈 - 即刻去,动身吧
Axel don't bench, man. - Off you go! Let's roll.
有无搞... - 继续吧
You fucking-- - Let's go!
意大利鬼真衰... - 做得好
Meatballs ass motherf-- - You're good.
全部过来
Bring it in.
围圈
Circle up!
阿苏,你好吗?
What's up, Axel?
今年球队的成绩如何?
How's the team this year?
不好,高华克先生
It's not good, Mr. Kovac.
老实讲,我们无法专心
And to be honest, it's really hard to focus.
因为闪蝶机,所有大人都奇奇怪怪
This MORPHO machine is making all the grown-ups weird,
没有哥尔顿,感觉很奇怪
and things were already weird without Kolton.
我知道你们想念他,我也是
I know you guys miss him. I miss him too.
但我们现在要为他赢球赛
But all we can do now is try to win some games for him.
消灭坏人
Take out the bad guys.
这支球队有坏人吗?
Are there any bad guys on this team?
有谁是你不信任的吗?
Anyone you don't trust?
你指在球赛上? - 对
Like, in a game? - Yeah.
有人似乎因为其他事而分心吗?
Anyone seem distracted by other things?
因为当想年 最令球员分心的是女生,即是女性
'Cause in my day, the biggest distraction was girls, i.e. females.
知道有谁在拍拖
Know if any of these guys are dating,
或者谁可能是风头趸吗?
or, like, which of these boys might be considered the most attractive?
阿布,问这样的问题是非常不当
Beau, that is wildly inappropriate.
喂,他们不专心就无法赢
Hey, these kids can't win if they aren't focused.
我只是问阿苏,他们当中谁最受女生欢迎
I'm just asking Axel which one of these boys is popular with the girls.
或者甚至受别人的女友欢迎
Or maybe even other people's girls.
可能是德格吧 - 真的吗?
Maybe Tucker. - Really?
那个人?
That guy?
他不及哥尔顿一半英俊 你觉得他引到女生上♥床♥?
He's not even half as cute as Kolton. You're telling me he gets laid?
好吧
Okay.
练完了
That's practice.
阿布,有无搞错?老友
Beau. Come on, man.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表