剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
我要让路
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get out of the way. - Whoo.
你件衫怎麽了?
Whoo! What's going on with this shirt?
为甚麽?你为甚麽...
Why-- Why--
宝贝,为甚麽那样拿住件衫?
Babe, why are you holding the shirt like that?
(卡珊的品酒东西)
爹哋
Oh, Daddy.
别叫他“爹哋”
Don't call him "Daddy." Oh.
天啊,你...停啊,太性感了
Oh, my God. You- Stop. It's too sexy.
你是我的前妻,所以才那样说
You're just saying that because you're my ex-wife.
好吧,艾洛丝,我想送这个给你
Okay, Eloise. So, I just wanted to give you this.
好吧,虽然是关于葡萄酒 - 对
Now, it's about wine... - Yes.
但亦深入探讨地理,所以...
...but it gets deep into the geography as well, so...
你不是只去过意大利吗?
I thought you'd only been to Italy.
这是... - 对
This is-- - Oh, yeah.
是这样的,我曾以为会去法国,但是...
Well, at one point I thought I might go to France, but...
我不可以收下的 - 别客气
I feel bad taking this. - Oh, no, don't.
我从没看过
And I never look at it.
那麽,谢谢
Well, thank you.
希望你们知道,我们爱你们
And I hope you know we love you both. Okay?
妈妈,我也爱你 - 我也爱你
Ah. Love you too, Mom. - Ah. Love you too.
对,我们爱们,两个都是 - 对,她刚讲过了,爸爸
Yes. We love you both. Both of you. - Yes. She just said it, Dad.
她刚讲过了,你很大汗,你看
She just said it. Oh, you're so sweaty now. Look at that.
不紧要,他仍然很香
That's okay. He still smells amazing.
好吧,迟些再闻我老爸阵味 我们送你们走吧
All right. We can all smell my father later on. Let's get you guys home.
好吧,带齐东西,宝贝
Okay. You've got everything, baby.
爱你们 - 保重
Love you. - Ooh, take care.
保重啊
Be good.
不好意思,怎麽了?
I'm sorry, what? -
唏,我知道你很愕然
Oh. Hey. I know that was a shock for you. - Oh.
对 - 但他们似乎很快乐
Yeah. - But they seem really happy.
所以肯定是好事,对吧?
So, that's gotta be good, right?
老实讲
Uh. I mean, you know,
我觉得是极度鲁莽
I'd like it to be recognized that it's extremely rash...
和天下大乱
...and destabilizing. Aw.
老实讲,现在行完时装骚和吹完口哨
You know, now that the catwalk and whistling have concluded.
我们不必鼓励人离婚了
We don't need to encourage people to have a divorce.
你觉得这世界需要更多离婚模特儿?
You think the world needs more divorced models?
我只是... - 太疯狂了,对吧?
I was-- - This is madness! No?
全世界都疯了吗?
Mm-hmm. - What is going on with everybody?
为何大家在一夜之间都要改变生活?
Why is everybody so desperate to change their lives overnight?
你为何送特雷门琴给我?我们要好好谈谈
And why did you get me a theremin? Let's talk about that.
谈甚麽?那部特雷门琴?
Um, about what? The theremin?
那部特雷门琴,没错,正是它
The theremin, yes. Yes, the theremin.
我没讲过想要,它不在我的愿望清单
I didn't ask for this. It wasn't on my list.
你到底...
What are you--
你送那东西给我是想表达甚麽?
What are you trying to say to me when you get me something like that?
我只是想让你尝试不同和特别的东西
I just thought I'd give you something to try that's different and unique.
因为我不特别
Because I'm not unique.
天啊,德斯提,不是,天啊
Oh, my God, Dusty, no. Oh, my gosh.
你当然特别,你很了不起
You are-- You are special. You are amazing.
但老公,你♥爸♥爸要开创新事业
But, sweetie, your dad is pursuing a new career,
你妈妈要环游世界
your mom is traveling the world,
但你连一个小小乐器也不能尝试吗?
and you can't even try a-- a little musical instrument?
她说欧洲 - 甚麽?
She said Europe. - What?
不,你刚才说:“她要环游世界”
No, it was just, like, you said, "Oh, she's traveling the world."
她只是说去欧洲
She said Europe.
好吧,但也是比你更有胆量,所以...
Okay, well, that's one more continent than you're willing to try, so...
我去过欧洲了,卡珊 你以为爱尔兰在哪里?
I have been to Europe, Cass. Where do you think Ireland is?
你不算是去过欧洲,德斯提
You haven't actually been to Europe, Dusty.
你来自欧洲,但哪里都没去过
You came from Europe. You actually haven't been anywhere.
对不起,大西洋女飞人
Oh, I'm sorry, Amelia Earhart.
我忘了你在20年前曾游历酒庄
I forgot about your little voyage through the vineyards two decades ago.
我也要道歉
Well, I'm sorry too.
很遗憾,你无兴趣扩阔视野
I am sorry that you have no interest in broadening your horizons.
而且很抱歉,我送了你没讲过想要的东西
And I'm sorry that I bought you something that you didn't ask for.
我接受你的道歉 - 不行
Apology accepted. - No!
你不能接受我的假装道歉,所以...
You don't get to accept my fake apology, so...
我全心接受
I accept it wholeheartedly.
你问过我是否过得开心
You asked if I was happy.
你开心吗?
Are you happy?
这算是开心...
Huh? Is this happy--
我不知道是否算是开心,卡珊
I don't know if this is happy... ...Cass.
我从不用思考这问题,而且一直不错
I've never really had to think about it, and that was just fine.
但现在因为那部白♥痴♥机器
But now because of some stupid fucking machine,
我无时无刻都要思考
I have to think about it all the time.
老实讲,我也要时刻思考
Well, I have to think about it all the time too.
而我思考的是,我能够和怎样变得更开心
And what I think, is if and how I can be happier.
或者你也应该试试
Maybe you should try that too.
老实讲,这样很新鲜
So, that's new.
甚麽?
What is?
你和爸爸吵架
You and Dad fighting.
老实讲,不用担心
Oh. Well. It's nothing to worry about.
我们没事 - 我不担心
We're okay. - Oh, I'm not worried.
似乎只有真正快乐的人才会离婚
Apparently, only really happy people get divorced.
你知道品酒有五个步骤吗?
Did you know that tasting wine is a five-step process?
你不应该那样...哗
That's not what wi-- Oh, wow.
到底有哪五个步骤?
What are the five steps exactly?
好吧,那是赠品
Okay. All right, that was a freebie.
第一步,看它的颜色
The first step, you want to look at the color.
哗
Wow. - Mmm.
好吧,然后拿起酒杯,把杯倾向光线
Okay, so, take this glass and hold it up. Tilt it towards the light.
是红色
It's red. Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm.
然后要转杯,好吧
So next, you wanna swirl. Okay.
慢慢地用腕力转
So very gentle with your wrist.
好吧,现在已抖够气
Okay, now that opens the wine up.
见到酒杯边有些小条纹吗?
Now, do you see those little streaks on the side of the glass?
见到 - 那些叫做酒腿
Yeah. - Those are called legs.
我想问,我们到底会饮酒吗?抑或只是...
Question. Do we ever actually get to drink the wine, or is it just...
话我知你闻到甚麽味?
Will you tell me what you smell?
好似是车厘子味?
[sniffing] Like, cherry?
全中,好吧,饮一口吧 - 好吧
Yes. Okay. So, now sip. - Okay.
饮一口,对,很好
Sip. Yep. Yep. Ah, that's good. - Ah.
现在好好细味
And now you savor.
闪蝶机真的给你很大冲击,对吧?
This MORPHO thing's really throwing you for a loop, isn't it?
没错
It really is.
我发现了一件事
I think what I'm realizing
我想成为你欣赏的那种妈妈
is that I wanna be the kind of mom that you admire.
你是啊
You are.
不,但是,要做到,我就不能...
No, but, like... ...to be that, I can't, um--
我自己不能沮丧,你知道吗?
I can't have my own frustrations, you know?
我不能做那种 为着自己失落的梦想而心有不甘
Like, I can't be the type of person who is so bitter about her failed dreams
然后一有机会就要贬低你的人
that she just has to make you feel small at every opportunity.
我真是完全不知你到底在指谁
Well, I don't know who you could possibly be talking about.
纯粹是假设
It's purely-- purely hypothetical.
当然
Of course. Of course. Of course.
我只是不想毁了你
I just don't wanna fuck you up.
其实我已经被毁了
Well, I am pretty fucked up already.
所以你没机会了
So you may have just missed the boat.
若你是为那部机而苦恼
If this is about the whole machine thing,
我觉得你应该放鬆一下
I think you need to let yourself off the hook a bit.
只有你想它有份量,它才会有份量
It's only important if you want it to be important.
我想它有份量啊,川娜
I think I want it to be important, Trina.
若那是...
And if that's- - Okay.
我知道你想取笑我,但是...
I know you're laughing at me, but...
我没取笑你
I'm not laughing at you.
我想它有些意义
I just need it to mean something.
那麽...
Well...
令它变得有意义吧
Make it mean something.
(贵族)
我要取回我的产品,你不能再卖♥♥它们了
I'm pulling my products. You can't sell them anymore.
转头打给你
I'll call you back.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表