剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
谁想饮教皇新堡酒?
Would anyone like some Châteauneuf-du-Pape?
好啊,我想要
Yes, I'll have some.
除了川娜外,谁想饮教皇新堡酒?
Would anyone but Trina like some Châteauneuf-du-Pape?
我不会拒绝,卡珊,这支酒太好饮
I won't say no, Cass. This wine is delicious.
是2011年,在那区是特别好的年份
It's a 2011, which was a particularly good year in the region.
所以你会饮到士多啤梨和皮革味道
So you will taste hints of strawberry and leather.
哗 - 我也想要些
Wow. - I think I'll have some also.
我们毕竟有事要庆祝嘛
We, uh-- We are celebrating after all.
卡利,不是说好等到甜品才讲吗?
Cary, I thought we'd at least wait for dessert.
不能等了
I can't wait. -
你们终于肯退休了,对吧? - 我们不是退休
You're finally retiring, aren't you? - We're not retiring.
但我们有新尝试
But we are changing course.
其实我们决定离婚了
Hmm. - We're actually getting a divorce.
甚麽?
What?
是闪蝶启发了我们,我们开心不已
The MORPHO inspired us. We couldn't be happier.
到底...
Uh, how--
到底闪蝶怎样启发你们?
how did the MORPHO inspire you?
是这样的,我张卡令我发现 - 对
Okay, well, my card made me realize... - Yeah.
我真的需要留些时间给自己
...that what I really need is to spend time alone.
所以我要以单身女子的身份 去一年欧洲旅行
So, I'm taking a trip to Europe for a year as a single woman.
发生甚麽事?
What is happening?
你张卡到底写了甚麽?
What-- What did your card say?
“疗癒者” - “疗癒者”?
"Healer." - "Healer"?
“疗癒者”
"Healer."
是宇宙提醒我要自我疗癒
A sign from the universe to engage in self-healing.
或者是医生的意思,即是你每日的工作
Or maybe it meant doctor as in the profession that you do every day.
不,我不想再做医生了
No. I don't wanna be a doctor anymore.
我医到身心俱疲了,以前在爱尔兰是医生
I'm all doctored out. I was a doctor in Ireland.
搬回来这里继承母业
I moved back here to take over Mom's practice.
乖仔,我从没抽时间给自己 就连生病时都没有
Sweetie, I have never taken time for myself, even when I got sick.
的确如此
She never has.
这正是我需要的提醒
This was the reminder I needed.
实在太好了,嫲嫲 - 谢谢,乖孙
That's awesome, Grandma. - Thank you, baby.
我抽到“男模” - 别再讲了
I got "Male model." - Make it stop.
连性别都具体说明?
So, specifically male?
我跟他讲了多年,他身型很正
I've been telling him for years he has a gorgeous figure.
对,没错
Yeah, well. - Mmm.
你有责任那样说 - 似乎不再是了
It's your job to say that. - Not anymore, apparently.
卡利已经签了模特儿公♥司♥ 他们专拍区域性电视广♥告♥
Cary has already signed with an agency that specializes in regional commercials.
有甚麽?商场广♥告♥ - 对
What is it? Mall appearances... - Right.
和圣诞靓佬
...and handsome Santas.
天啊 - 圣诞靓佬?
Oh, shit. - Handsome Santas?
世事难料,竟有这种工作
Yes. Who knew? It's a thing.
这对我们来说是好事
This is gonna be so good for us.
艾洛丝和我有天讲笑
Eloise and I were joking the other day.
我说:“我们多年前就应该离婚”
I said, "We should have gotten divorced years ago."
你真识讲笑,爸爸 - 不,但我们庆幸没离婚
Oh, that's a good one, Dad. - No, but we're glad we didn't.
因为我们知道离婚会令敏感的子女很失落
Because we know how upsetting separation is for sensitive children.
不,现在我也很失落
No, I'm pretty upset right now.
我要失陪了
Well, please excuse me.
伊丝,希望你不...我不是指你和玛花
Oh, Izzy! I hope you're not-- I was not referring to you and Martha.
很明显,离婚不一定是坏事
Obviously, not every separation is damaging.
卡珊完全不受影响
Cass turned out delightfully unscathed.
艾洛丝,别担心
Oh, Eloise, not to worry.
我才不会这麽容易被冒犯
Takes way more than that to offend me.
无人需要话我知,我的女儿有多好
And nobody has to tell me how wonderful my daughter is.
多谢你们这餐饭
Thank you all for dinner.
还有,生日快乐,德斯提
And, uh, happy birthday, Dusty.
我想起了,这是我的生日饭
Oh, that's right, it's my birthday party.
拜拜,婆婆
Bye, Grandma.
哗,对不起
Wow. I'm sorry.
我无心令你妈妈不高兴的
I didn't mean to upset your mother.
我不是指她
It wasn't about her.
但凡事都与她有关,所以...
Somehow it always is. So...
你们还相爱吗?
So do you still love each other?
天啊,当然
Oh, God, yes.
乖仔,信我吧,从未如此深爱过
Son, trust me, more than ever. -
所以我们要放开彼此
That's why we're setting each other free.
我知道很难接受,乖仔
I know it's a-- it's a lot to deal with, Son.
老实讲,但你要信任我们
You know. But you just gotta trust us.
我们是为自己和这段关係做对的事
We're doing the right thing for ourselves and for our relationship.
你在谷臂肌吗? - 没有
Are you flexing? - Uh, no. No.
我的手臂没有用力
These-- These are my relaxed arms.
爸爸,你几时变得如此大隻?
When did you get so jacked, Dad?
我不大隻
I'm not jacked.
顶多只是些少大隻
I'm quietly jacked at best.
“低调地大隻”,你可以那样说
"Low-key jacked," you'd probably say.
我才不会那样说
I would never say that. - Mmm.
希望你会看见事情美好的一面吧,乖仔
I just wish you could see the upside of this, Son.
我的意思是,这部机帮助我们
I mean, this machine, it's, uh-- it's helping us to--
接纳自己的新一面、对彼此有新了解
to embrace new sides of ourselves and to learn new things about each other.
就像你
Like you.
你从不知道我有几大隻,对吧?
You never knew that-- that I was quietly jacked, right?
我也不知道你识吹口哨 - 但你在做甚麽?
And I never knew you could whistle. - What are you doing right now, though?
我在敞开心扉,乖仔
I'm baring myself, Son.
我也想你敞开心扉
And I want you to bare yourself too.
我不想除衫
I don't want to take my shirt off.
乖仔,我想你吹口哨给我听
I want you to whistle for me, Son.
即刻吹
Right now.
你的两块胸肌怎会如此分明?
How do you get your chest to be like in two separate parts?
我无间断地轮流做上斜推举和上斜举哑铃
I do a superset with an incline press and incline dumbbell fly.
还有两块胸肌之间涂防晒
And I put a bit of sunscreen in between my pecs.
我不想望到
I don't like looking at it.
这个嘛...
Well...
等到你吹口哨,我才会着返衫
I'm not putting my shirt back on until you whistle.
在爱尔兰住了这麽多年
In all those years I lived in Ireland,
我大可以用50美元就飞去西班牙
when I could just jump on a flight to Spain for 50 bucks.
老实讲,我一直不知 自己有多怀念那段日子
I mean, I didn't realize how much I would miss that.
明白
Yeah.
所以你要给我所有欧洲推介
So you'll have to give me all your Europe recommendations.
好啊
Oh, yeah.
你绝对没有问错人
Because I'm definitely the person to ask.
等等,你不是在外国读了一个学期吗?
No, wait. Didn't you spend a semester abroad in college?
在意大利而已
Just in Italy.
在意大利而已,明白
Just in Italy. Okay.
当时我住在托斯卡尼蒙特布查诺
I lived in Montepulciano, Tuscany.
蒙特布查...讲多次
Monteputia-- Say that again. - Mmm.
蒙特布查诺
Montepulciano.
天啊,很好听
Oh, my God. That's so beautiful. - Ah.
当地有间小咖啡店 可以在那里看书、饮酒和...
There was this little café where I could read and drink wine and...
还是算了 - 你想说甚麽?
Whatever. - What were you gonna say?
不知道为甚麽,每次饮蒙特布查诺的酒
I don't know, it's like every time I have a glass of Montepulciano,
我都闻到亚麻仁油的味道
I can literally smell the linseed oil
那间咖啡店用它来清洁吧檯
that they would clean the bar of the café with.
你应该回去
You should go back.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你的行李箱几大?够位放我吗?
How big is your suitcase? Can I fit?
老实讲,我可以练缩骨功,我身型娇小
I mean, I can contort my body. I'm so little.
天啊,你知我一定会把川娜塞入手提行李
Oh, no. You know I would in a heartbeat. Pop Trina in a carry-on.
不好意思,把我塞入手提行李都可以啊
Oh, excuse me. I can fit in a carry-on.
但我很想独自出走
But I also kind of like the idea of doing this on my own.
等等,怎会由我们洗碗?
Wait. Why are we doing the dishes?
我们去看看两个男生在做甚麽,跟我来
Let's see what those boys are up to. Come on.
弊了
Uh-oh.
天啊
Oh. Oh. Oh, my.
晒肌吧,宝贝
Work it, babe.
对,我们只是在这里过些男人时间
Yeah, we were just having a bit of guy time down here.
算是父子时光
It's more of a father-son thing.
对,很典型的父子活动
Oh, yes. This is very classic father-son behavior.
所以我打算...
So I'm gonna just--
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表