剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
你在等甚麽?
[store owner] What are you waiting for?
试试吧
Give it a whirl.
(闪蝶,探索你的人生潜能)
(探索)
(你的)
(人生)
(潜能)
(闪蝶)
(你的人生潜能)
Happy Birthday... ♪ - Happy Birthday... ♪
祝你生日快乐 - 祝你生日快乐
等等,是谁的...
Hold on a second. Who's--
德斯提 - 爸爸
...Dusty ♪ - ...Dad ♪
祝你生日快乐 - 祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you ♪ - Happy Birthday to you ♪
啊,全部吹熄了 - 好嘢
Aah! I got 'em all. - Yay!
许了甚麽愿?
Aw, what did you wish for?
我完全忘了许愿
I totally forgot to do it.
你没许愿?
[Cass scoffs] - You didn't make a wish?
唏,有这个家,夫复何求?
Hey, with a family like this, what else could I need?
真是白♥痴♥
Aw. - That's fucking dumb.
你想我退回你的40份礼物吗?
So you want me to return your 40 presents now?
我有40份礼物?快给我
I got 40 presents? Get 'em!
赶快点吧
Let's move this along.
初版杂锦坚果 - 哗
Oh! Original trail mix. - Wow.
新头灯
A new headlamp!
电芯
Batteries.
好得多了 - 好吧,老公
That's better. - Okay, honey.
里面是甚麽?你在吃甚麽?
Oh, what's in here? What are you eating?
(我40岁:开枪杀我吧)
Aah. A shirt that's funny and also makes me feel bad.
这件衫很搞笑,也令我很难过
我以它为荣
I'm really proud of it.
是4美元
Four dollars...
钉在一起 - 爸爸,爱你
stapled together. - Love you, Dad.
是滑板车?真的吗?
[vocalizing] - A scooter! Shut up!
天啊,对,最适合送给熟男
Oh, my God, yeah. That is the perfect gift for a fully grown adult man!
你看,连迷彩头盔都有
And look, it even comes with a camo helmet
因为有了滑板车,你算是正式从军了
because you're practically military now that you drive a scooter.
算是吧 - 好吧,你可以上学了
Kinda. - Okay. You can go to school now.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 - 生日快乐
Thank you. - Happy birthday.
(40岁生日快乐)
Thank you, Tri.
谢谢,小川
你看,你太好了 - 你看...你真可爱
Look at this! You are amazing. - Look at... ...You're just so cute.
你一定会踩得很有型,我很期待见到
You're gonna be amazing on it. I can't wait to see you.
我要好好感受它,要熟习它
Oh, I'm gonna sit with it. Get used to it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
还有一份惊喜
This is a surprise!
太多了 - 好吧
Too much. - All right.
准备好未?
Ready?
哗,你看
Ooh. Wow. Look at that.
是一部...
It's-- It's a-- It's a-- a-- a--
是特雷门琴
It's a theremin.
特雷门琴 - 对...
A theremin. - Yeah, yeah.
是古老的乐器,用电磁波奏乐
It's this old-timey musical instrument that uses electromagnetic waves.
完全不用碰它
You don't even have to touch it. - Oh.
我说过想要吗? - 没有
Did I ask for that?
没有
No. -
我觉得你会锺意而已 因为你很有音乐细胞
Just figured you might like it. You know, because you're so musical.
你时刻都在吹口哨
You're always whistling.
惊喜吗?
Are you surprised?
老婆,你刷新纪录了
You've outdone yourself, darling.
没错,你知道还有吧?
Yay. And you know that's not it, right?
既然是你的生日
It wouldn't be your birthday
当然还有小惊喜,等你今晚回家拆
if I didn't have another little surprise for you when you get home tonight.
天啊 - 没错
Oh, my goodness. - Mm-hmm.
卡珊德拉哈拔,有排未到週末
Cassandra Hubbard, it's not even Thursday.
我知道
Oh, I know.
呼噢,弊
Whoo... ...Shit.
(庄逊杂货店)
(市场)
唏,伊丝,早晨
Hey! Morning, Izzy.
应该说“方亭镇长,早晨”
Ooh, I think you mean, ''Good morning, Mayor Fontaine.''
我正想那样说,多谢你纠正我
That is what I meant. Thank you for correcting me.
德斯提,我见到你新车落地
Dusty! I see you got a new hog.
这部车正到爆 - 对
Oh, she's a sweet ride. - Yeah.
但它需要稍为充电提神
All she needs is a bit of rocket fuel.
好吧 - 两份奶、一份糖,谢谢
Okay. - Two milks, one sugar, please.
东主请客,寿星仔
It's on the house, birthday boy.
我的秘密被洩漏了
Oh, my secret's out.
我刚满21岁
I'm turning 21.
你看见我的新玩具
I see you noticed my new toy. - [gasps]
信不信由你,用你刚悭了的两美元咖啡钱
Believe it or not, for the two bucks you saved on coffee,
它就会讲出你的人生潜能
that thing will tell you your life's potential.
真的吗?从何得来的?
Is that right? Where'd you get it?
不知道
No idea.
它在星期五抵达,当日积及看舖
Jacob was manning the store when it arrived on Friday.
但是週末很多人玩过
But, um, a lot of people used it over the weekend,
似乎很吸金,所以我不想深究了
and, uh, it seems to be good for business, so I'm not asking questions.
马力克先生,觉得如何?
What do you think, Mr. Malik?
这两美元物超所值吧?
Best two bucks you ever spent?
《天命票务机》
占爷
Jimbo!
早晨啊,莱利和丽莎
Morning, Larry. Morning, Lisa!
(鹿原高中)
Hey, Jamie! Hey, Jamie C!
唏,占美,唏,占美C
嗨,珍美,新髮型,我锺意
Hi, Jasmine. Ooh, new hair, I like it.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,好吗?
Hi. How you doing?
嗨
Hiya.
喂,祖舒 - 喂,滑板车很正啊,寿星仔
Hey, Josh. - Hey, nice scooter, birthday boy!
过奖了,欢迎借用
Thank you. You can borrow it!
我会记住啊 - 或者吧
I'ma hold you to that. - Maybe.
唏,发生甚麽事? - 哈拔老师,你看
Hey, what's happening? - Mr. Hubbard! Ay, check it out.
猜猜谁是下一位伟大的“气象学家”
Guess who's gonna be your next great "Meteorologist."
似乎有人去过庄逊先生间舖
Aah, I see someone's been to Mr. Johnson's.
甚麽...阿苏,那是你的人生潜能?
What-- Axel, is that your life potential?
没错,闪蝶表示
That's right. And according to the MORPHO,
我终有一天会替你兴建火箭
I'm gonna be building your rocket ships one day.
那跟气象学家的工作完全无关
That's not even close to what a meteorologist is.
那张卡可能是他自製的
He probably just made the card himself.
啊哈,砰 - 甚麽...不
Aha! Boom. - W-Wha-- No!
看到吧,何必问部机?
You see, who needs a silly machine?
莎凡娜刚证明她有潜质做检控官
Savannah just proved her potential as a criminal prosecutor.
不是...积及,他当时在场见到我玩
No, no, no. Jacob! Jacob was there. He saw me do it.
积仔...出句声吧,替我平♥反♥
Jake. Jake, come on. Back-- Back me up.
我觉得是乱噏
I think it's bullshit.
好吧
All right.
我们要小心用词,打开教科书
Well, let's check our language and open our textbooks.
上一堂应该是讨论亨利八世的历任妻子
I believe we were discussing the wives of Henry VIII.
希望我们讲书快过他抛妻吧
Let's try and get through them a little quicker than he did.
他很快换画,完全不合理
He got through them pretty quick. Doesn't make sense.
(佐治奥餐厅,正宗意式风味)
(激光射击)
我锺意,不
I like it. No.
所以若你想知道明天会否下雨
So, if-- If you wanna know if it's gonna rain tomorrow,
打给我成绩最差的学生阿苏吧
all you gotta do is call up my worst student, Axel.
我可能会啊
Maybe I will, okay?
老实讲,世事难料
I mean, who knows?
它可能会启发阿苏去...
Maybe this will inspire Axel to actually...
甚麽?成为气象学家?
What? To become a meteorologist?
或者相信他的能力
Or just believe in himself.
你知道吗?小奈抽到“讲故事者”的卡
You know, Nat, she got ''Storyteller'' on her card
她说感觉像是有人完全了解她
and said it felt like someone reached into her soul
而且看透她的秘密梦想
and articulated her secret dream.
我觉得不能说是秘密梦想
I don't think you're allowed to call it a secret dream
如果她周围向人讲自己是讲故事者
if you constantly tell people you're a storyteller.
她很锺意讲八卦
The woman just likes to gossip.
好吧,没错,但那部机怎会知道?
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表