剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
Dusty... - [Dusty] Yeah.
下次再详谈,继续吧
We can talk about it a different time. Go on.
我觉得既然现在人人都知道
Well, I was just thinking, now that everyone knows everything,
我们可以... - 对不起,我没事先跟你商量
we could-- - I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first.
不紧要
Oh, it's okay.
我很庆幸你有胆量那样做
I'm-I'm-- I'm glad you had the courage to go and do that.
现在或者我们可以尝试了解对方
And now maybe we can, like, try to get to know each other
看看我们是否真的锺意对方
and see if we actually like each other.
同样,或者现在不是时候 但我一直觉得你们...
Again, maybe not the time, but I've always thought that you two--
爸爸 - 德斯提
Dad. - Dusty.
那麽,你想去鹿节吗?
So, do you wanna go to Deerfest?
我爸妈可以去吗?
Can my parents come?
川娜真识讲笑 - 我不是讲笑
Trina with the jokes. - No, I'm not joking.
因为我们以前经常一齐去
It's like-- We used to go together all the time,
我不知道,我现在想一切如常
and, I don't know, I just kinda want something normal right now.
第一次约会就跟爸妈去鹿节?
Going to a deer-themed festival on your first date with your parents?
我知你不想去
I know you don't wanna go.
你会碰到伊丝婆婆,到时会尴尬
Grizzy will be there, and it's, like, a whole thing--
不,我会去,我才不管会否见到她
Oh, no. I'll go. Um, I'll go. I don't care if she's there.
而且全镇会冷眼看你
And people are definitely gonna give you looks
因为假卡事件
because of the fake card thing. - Mmm.
我觉得更多人会冷眼看我们 - 很合理
Well, I think we're gonna get more looks. - Fair.
所以... - 很多人会冷眼看我们
So... - Oh, we're gonna get a lot of looks.
讲真,我乐意奉陪,若你想这样的话
I am okay with that, seriously, if that's what you wanna do.
好吧,阿布
All right, Beau.
我个宝贝女想去鹿节,你想去吗?
Baby girl wants to go to Deerfest, so wanna go to Deerfest?
这个算是答桉吗?
Does this answer your question?
鹿节
Whoo! Deerfest!
别拿来讲笑 - 好嘢
That's not funny! - [laughs] Yeah!
不准在屋内用电锯 - 对不起
Not in the house! - Oh. Sorry.
不准在屋内用电锯,阿布 - 对不起
Not in the house, Beau! - Sorry!
(欢迎参加鹿节)
不好意思
Excuse me.
对不起,阻住你倾偈
Sorry to interrupt your socializing,
但你应该留意到,鹿节快要开始了
but maybe you've noticed we're about to open Deerfest,
我只想知道你打算几时砌完稻草迷宫?
and I'm just curious about when you plan to finish the hay maze?
已经砌好了
It is finished.
是吗?
Oh, is it?
那麽为何我的视线高过稻草堆?
Then why can I see right over the hay bales?
应该要高两倍啊
It needs to be twice as high as this.
是给细路玩的
It's for kids.
你以为细路不想向高难度挑战吗?
And you assume a child won't appreciate a challenge.
不好意思,方亭镇长 - 不见我在忙吗?
Excuse me, Mayor Fontaine? - Can't you see I'm busy?
你知道就快有风暴吗? - 我知道预测有风暴
You know there's a storm coming? - I know there's a storm forecasted.
否则我们怎会有雨褛?
Why do you think we have ponchos?
你似乎较希望大家留在家中
I suppose you'd be happier if everybody just stayed home.
没错
Well, I think I would.
若然行雷,草堆会着火
If there's lightning, the hay bales will go up like a torch.
你有何专业资格作出这个评估?
What qualifications do you have to make this assessment?
这个嘛,我从闪蝶机抽到“唯一生还者”
Well, I did get a card that said "Sole Survivor" from the MORPHO machine.
今日是我整个月第一次出街
It's my first time being out the house in a month.
所以我仍很紧张,不知我会在甚麽生还
So I'm still a bit nervous about things I could survive.
亲爱的,别讲笑吧
Honey, please.
你根本不知甚麽是生还
You don't know the first thing about survival.
甚麽声音?似是雷声
What was that? Sounded like thunder.
可能是机动游戏声
It was probably just one of the rides.
川娜,若你怕,随时拖住爸爸吧
Trina, if you get scared, you know that you can hold Daddy's hand.
或者我们可以挽臂 - 天啊
Or we can link arms... - God.
像《绿野仙踪》那样 - 对...
...like The Wizard of Oz. - Yes! Yes.
够了,我已经后悔邀请你们
Okay, I already regret inviting you. - [both laughing]
喂,鲁宾神父,鹿节在另一边啊
Hey, Father Reuben! Deerfest is that way!
我向鲁宾神父说了我的弓箭理论
Oh, I told Father Reuben about my whole, uh, arrow theory.
他大为同意
He was very impressed.
教师似乎已成为大♥师♥了
Seems the teacher has become the "Teacher."
对,其实我最近在思考这一点
Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot actually.
很有道理吧?
Mmm, it's pretty good, right?
没错
Yeah.
怎麽了?
What?
没甚麽 - 说吧
Nothing. - What?
没甚麽,我...
No, I--
我只是在想如果...
I guess I'm just wondering if--
如果就如你所讲,这一切是转角
if this is all about a turn in the road like you said...
那麽假如我们会各行各路呢?
...then what if we don't turn together?
甚麽意思?
How do you mean?
假如我们的箭不是指往同一个方向呢?
What if our arrows don't point in the same direction?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人吗?
Hello?
汉娜
Hana.
你在做甚麽?
What you doing?
只是在大风暴来到前修补天花而已
Just trying to fix this hole in the roof before the big storm comes.
原来你都有听阿苏的天气报告,对吧?
So, you've been listening to Axel's weather reports, huh?
我不识阿苏,但我有听新闻
Um, I don't know who Axel is, but I've been listening to the news.
你在下雨时通常会怎样做?
What do you normally do when it rains?
我有一个精密系统,叫做水桶
I have an elaborate system called a bucket.
但这次应该不够
But I don't think it's gonna cut it for this one,
我不想醒来时浸在1.8米高的水塘,所以...
and I don't wanna wake up in six feet of water, so...
等等,“醒来”是甚麽意思?
Wait, what do you mean "wake up"?
没错,这里是我间房♥
Yeah, this is my room.
真是对不起,我...
Oh, I'm s-- I'm sorry. I--
我不知道你在这里睡
I didn't realize you slept here.
较似80年前死去的细路房♥间
It looks more like the room of a small child who died 80 years ago.
过奖了,我就是想营造这种风格
Thanks. That's the aesthetic I was going for.
你的东西呢? - 我锺意轻装上路
Where's all your things? - I like to travel light.
来到这里时丢掉了很多东西
Actually got rid of a bunch of stuff right when I got here.
你为何来到这里?
Why did you come here?
甚麽意思?
What do you mean?
天大地大,你为何来到这个镇?
What led you to this town, of all places?
我也可以这样问你啊
I could ask you the same thing.
我来是因为有高中聘请驻堂神父
I came because there was an opening at the high school for a chaplain.
我也是一样,但你应该懂的 - 汉娜,我讲真的,我想知道
Same. But I guess you got it. - Hana, I'm serious. I wanna know.
你为何来这里?
Why did you come here now?
神父,你怎会来了?
What are you doing here, Father?
我不想再做神父了
I don't wanna be a priest anymore.
那就问题大了
Well, this could be a problem.
妈哩妈哩空
Abracadabra.
庄逊先生
Mr. Johnson?
庄逊先生
Mr. Johnson!
弊了
Oh, shoot.
(改编自M.O.华舒着作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表