剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
And I don't wanna think I wasn't meant to be with Farid.
但我有个邻居
But I have a neighbor
练了一个月射箭
who's been practicing the bow and arrow for a month,
她用箭射穿老公的肩膀
and she shot an arrow clean through her husband's shoulder.
她没事
Whoa. - Mmm, she all right.
但现在她怀疑自己的潜能不是“箭手”
But now she doesn't know if it means her potential isn't really "Archer,"
抑或只是她想多了
or if she's just in her head about it.
我明白了
That's it.
我想到了,没错
That's it! Yes, sir!
天啊
Oh, my God.
谜团解开了 - 这里没事吧?
Oh, that's so clear now. - Is everything okay in here?
没事,他只是又有觉悟
Yeah, he's just having another revelation.
我一直不知怎样形容,终于想到了
I've been trying to think of the word for it, and that's it.
卡上所写的东西,所谓的“人生潜能”
The thing that's written on the card, your "life potential."
不是你应有的职业
That's not the job you're meant to have,
或者命运和目标,甚麽都不是
or the destiny, or your goals, or whatever.
它不是终点,而是转机,就像一根箭
It's not the end of the road. It's a turn. It's an arrow.
是你需要被告知的事
It's a thing you need to be told about yourself
引领你至正确的方向
to point you in the right direction.
乖女,你需要被告知会成为“骗子”
Sweetheart, you needed to be told that you could be a "Liar"
所以才会讲出真♥相♥
in order to tell the truth.
还有积及,他时刻都充满焦虑
And Jacob, who is filled with this constant anxiety
因为他自觉比不上“英雄”哥哥的声望
because he thinks he can't live up to the reputation of his "Hero" brother,
所以那张卡说他亦可以做“英雄”
is then given a card that says he, too, can be a "Hero,"
而且要勇敢克服
and he has to confront that.
而阿苏,你抽到“气象学家”,这样才会...
And Axel, you got "Meteorologist" in order to...
我不知道,或者它只是帮你相信自己
I don't know. Maybe it was just to help you believe in yourself,
正如你妈妈所讲
which is exactly what your mom said
在我们初次讨论此事的晚上
on the first night that we ever talked about this.
或者你会很擅长预测风暴,我不知道
Or maybe you're gonna be really good at predicting storms. I don't know.
但我知道的是,我们一直在问错问题
But what I do know is that we have been asking the wrong questions.
我们一直在问闪蝶的来历
We've been asking where the MORPHO came from,
里面有甚麽、它怎样运作
and what's inside it, and how does it work.
但我们应该问的是 “我们内心有甚麽?我们要怎样做?”
But what we should have been asking is, "What's inside of us? How do we work?
还有,天大地大
And why, of all places in this big world,
闪蝶机怎会在鹿原镇出现?
did the MORPHO machine come to fucking Deerfield?"
我想知答桉
That's what I wanna know.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
我根本未开始上堂,请别介意
I have not even started this lesson. Do you mind?
好吧,交给你 - 对不起
Okay. You got that. - I'm sorry.
(古代建筑)
他这个人毫无篮球天分
[Beau] For a guy who knows jack shit about basketball
顶多是平庸的拳手
and is a mediocre boxer at best,
但德斯提似乎是不错的教师
it sounds like Dusty's not a terrible teacher.
他提出了一些有趣论点
He made some interesting points.
他真的提及有人改装车房♥吗?
Did he actually say the thing about people changing their garages?
因为我觉得他是指我
Because that feels like it was directed at me specifically.
肯定是
Oh, it definitely was.
这个嘛,没所谓
Well, I don't care.
我锺意这间酒馆
I like this saloon.
(酒吧)
我也锺意
I like it too.
真的吗? - 没错
Really? - Yeah.
我曾以为你会从此一蹶不振
For a while, I thought nothing would ever make you happy again.
况且我很锺意关门后
Also, I like how you can close the door
可以想像自己在另一个地方
and kind of imagine that you're somewhere else.
只要你想,我们可以去其他地方 你有想过吗?
We can go somewhere else if you want. Have you thought of that?
即是走佬?
What, like running away?
若我们一齐走就叫做搬家
[inhales deeply] If we do it together, I think it's called moving.
我知道这跟德斯提的理论相反
I know that's kinda the opposite of Dusty's thing
他说要承担错误
about owning your mistakes,
但我也知道在这小镇,污名是抹不掉的
but I also know things can really stick to you in a small town.
我在九年级去植物公园考察时呕过一次
I threw up once on a ninth-grade field trip to the botanical gardens,
人人叫我“呕布”足足20年
and people have called me "Barfy Beau" for 20 years.
我从未听过有人这样叫你
I've never heard anyone call you that.
这个名街知巷闻
It's pretty much all I'm known for.
现在他们可能会叫我“可怜的牛仔”之类
And now they'll probably call me "sad cowboy" or some shit.
他们会叫你“死鬼篮球巨星的孖生细佬
And they'll call you "the twin brother of the dead basketball star
曾经勾义嫂”,我不知道
who cheated with his girlfriend," or I don't know.
他们应该会想到更易记和有杀伤力的花名
They'll come up with something catchier and more hurtful, probably.
好吧,不紧要
Okay... ...fine.
就这样决定吧,我们...
Let's do it. Let's--
我们走佬吧,逃亡到自♥由♥的领土
Let's run away. Let's light out for the territories.
真的吗? - 真的,绝对奉陪
Yeah? - Yeah, absolutely.
好吧,我同意
Okay, you got it.
我开始执行李
I'll start packing.
我们需要甚麽?当然不少得烧喉烈酒
What do we need? The throat roaster, obviously.
当然要吧
Obviously, yeah.
还有电锯
And the chainsaw.
我们在甚麽情况下需要带电锯?
In what scenario would we need to take the chainsaw?
我们在甚麽情况下不带电锯?
In what scenario would we not take the chainsaw?
对,有道理,好吧
Yeah, good point. Yeah.
老实讲
You know,
我不知道川娜告诉我之前 还未跟任何人说过
I didn't realize that Trina told me before she told anyone else.
真的很有心
That's pretty cool.
我很反对,但她很够胆
I mean, not cool, but ballsy.
她真的浑身是胆,对吧?
That girl's got a real pair of nuts on her, doesn't she?
的确是
Yeah. She does.
我不知你为何要这样做,这是否...
Hmm, I don't know why you're doing this. Is this, like,
“多谢你冷落女儿和枉为人母”的礼物?
a "thank you for being an absent, shitty mother" present?
不,只是小小心意
No, it's just-- just a little thing.
这根本没可能
There's, like, zero chance
不会令我更加惭愧
that this won't make me feel worse about myself.
打开吧
Open it.
你看,这个花樽很靓,很精緻
Look at that. It's a pretty vase. It's so beautiful.
是你做的吗? - 对
Did you make this? - Yeah.
其实是高脚酒杯
And it's actually more of a chalice. - Oh.
有点似女王的酒杯
Kind of like what a queen would drink out of.
明白,好正,而且没错,给我说中了
All right. That's cool. And yeah, I was right.
而且它极有可能会随时瓦解,所以...
It's also 99% sure to fall apart at any second, so...
正,我也是
Cool. Same.
你几时做的? - 我不知道
When did you make this? - I don't know.
每当我有时间散心吧
Kinda just whenever I have the time to take my mind off of things.
川娜,乖女,我自知一直忽略了
Trina, sweetie, I know that I have not been paying attention
你最近经历的一切
to everything that you've been going through lately.
我有去看魔术表演 亦在佐治奥餐厅见过伊丝婆婆
I was at the magic show and at Giorgio's before with Grizzy,
我目睹她对你的所为
and I saw what she did to you.
你的妈妈比我的妈妈差劲得多
Your mom is way more fucked up than my mom.
我去开门吧
[Dusty] Don't worry. I'll get it!
我在楼上,而你们就在这里
I mean, I'm upstairs, and you two are right there.
但不紧要,我去开门比较合理
But no, makes more sense for me to get it.
真可恶
Geez Louise.
受死吧,衰人 - 发神经
Eat chainsaw, asshole! - Whoa! For God's sake.
对,我是来杀你的
Yeah, I'm here to murder you,
因为你个女搭上我两个仔
because your daughter hooked up with both my sons!
够了,天啊,冷静点
Okay. Jesus. Okay, chill. Chill.
真对不起,我跟他说会过来
I'm really sorry. I told him I was coming here.
他说想到一个“杀人笑话”,应该就是那样
And he said he had a "killer joke idea," which I guess is what that was.
积及,你看到他的表情吗? - 我看到啊,爸爸
Did you see that, Jacob? His face. - Yeah, I saw his face, Dad.
我可否...
Is it okay if I...
可以,请进
Yeah, please come in.
对不起 - 不紧要
[Jacob] I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
对不起,我说你是衰人 - 我明白了,确实很搞笑
[Beau] I'm sorry I called you an asshole. - Yeah, I know, it was really funny.
嗨
Hey.
嗨,你好吗?
Hey. What's up?
嗨,哈拔太太
Hi, Mrs. Hubbard.
嗨,积及
Hi, Jacob.
好吧
Cool.
你今晚想跟我一齐去鹿节吗?
Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to Deerfest tonight?
就当是约会,对,第一次约会
Like, on a date. Like, yeah-- Like a first date.
其实卡珊和我第一次约会都是去鹿节
You know that Cass and I's first date, we went to Deerfest.
德斯提 - 对
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表