剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
欢迎光临佐治奥餐厅 这里人人都是我的家人
Welcome to Giorgio's, where everyone is mi familia!
是真的
It's true.
我的餐厅,即是意大利语的restaurante 最重要就是家庭理念
My restaurant, or restaurante, en Italia, is all about family.
我希望有天可以有自己的家庭 你知道吗?
One day, I'd love to have one of my own, you know?
见到柏校长今晚这麽幸福
Like, seeing Principal Pat tonight being so happy
我也不禁思考未来
got me thinking about the future. - [Hana sighs]
你有想过未来吗?汉娜宝宝
Do you ever think about the future, Hana-Banana?
我尝试不去想
I try not to.
对,当下也很正
Yeah. I guess the present is pretty cool too.
老实讲,我想讲的是
Hey, you know, I gotta say,
我很锺意你深夜前来做♥爱♥
I'm all about a little late-night drop-in lovemaking session.
我只想问,我们是甚麽关係?
[Hana chuckles] - Only question is, what are we now?
是男女朋友抑或炮♥友♥ 非一般友谊关係,抑或...
Boyfriend-girlfriend, or little FWBs, aka friends with bennies, or...
我要走了 - 好啊,没问题
I'm gonna go. - Oh, yeah, totally.
我正打算那样说
I was gonna say that same thing.
我的妈啊
Mamma mia.
《天命票务机》
昨天晚市的服务简直不堪入目
Last night's dinner service was an embarrassment.
有些客人没有麵包篮
There were tables without bread bowls,
斟得太多酒令我荷包大出血
uh, over-pours that cost me an arm and a leg.
还有卡尔,蒜头炒大虾不新鲜
And Carl, the shrimp scampi was as fresh
十足十我跑完十公里后的专业保护压力裤
as my ProProtect compression leggings after a 10K run.
你要订过期急冻虾,我也无办法
I can't help if you ordered dated frozen shrimp.
全部是藉口
Excuses!
知道甚麽人不会找藉口吗?传奇人物
You know who doesn't make excuses? Legends.
餐厅周围有很多相片
All over this restaurant, you will find photos
还有纪念品,上面全是传奇运动员
and memorabilia of sports legends
他们都有一个共通点
who all have one thing in common.
那刚巧是佐治奥餐厅的第一规条
And it just so happens to be the number one rule here at Giorgio's.
有人记得是甚麽规条吗?
Does anybody remember what that rule is?
不要射♥精♥落杂菜汤? - 是个性
Don't jizz in the minestrone soup? - Character!
在今晚的筹款活动,我们需要它
And we will need that in spades at tonight's fundraiser.
我们获卡珊哈拔委託举办这场活动
We have been entrusted with this event by Cass Hubbard,
她是极重要的人物
a woman who is extremely important,
超级聪明和性感
extremely intelligent and extremely sensual.
听住,我们之前已谈过,你们全部要穿着
Now, as we've discussed, you will all be wearing
写住“问我有甚麽潜能”的衫
"Ask me about my potential" polos.
我不想措手不及,为免你们有人
And so I'm not taken off guard if one of you
有极度难堪的潜能
has an extremely embarrassing potential,
全部拿出闪蝶卡给我看
I asked you all to show me your MORPHO cards.
法♥西♥斯♥
[coughs] Fascist.
真搞笑,雷蒙,我不是法♥西♥斯♥
Very funny, Raymond! I'm not a fascist.
即刻排队,让我检查你们的卡
Now, line up single file so I can inspect your cards.
好吧
Okay.
“律师”,好吧
"Lawyer." All right.
“地♥产♥经纪”,闷到爆,但还可以
"Real Estate Agent." Boring, but fine.
“製图师”,有点过时,但还好
"Cartographer." A little late in the game, but okay.
“香口胶”,你抽到“香口胶” 到底是甚麽意思?
"Gum." You got "Gum"? What does that even mean?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那好吧,我觉得是超级不好
Yeah, okay. Well, that's a big no bueno for me.
你今晚做后勤,香口胶
You're back of house tonight, Gum.
“贡多拉船夫”?好吧,我嬲啊,川娜
"Gondolier"? Well, okay, this pisses me off, Trina!
你抽到“贡多拉船夫”却没告诉我?
You got "Gondolier," and you weren't gonna tell me?
你今晚去运河当值,你实至名归
You're in the canal tonight. And you deserve this.
卡珊德拉哈拔,看看你
Cassandra Hubbard, look at you!
她靓爆镜,对吧? - 对
Stunning. Isn't she stunning? - Yeah.
老实讲,你穿成这样舒服吗?
I mean, a-are you sure you're gonna be comfortable in that?
舒服与否并不重要
[stammers] It's not about comfort.
最重要是支持大家实践潜能
It's-- It's about supporting people's potentials.
先由艾伦开始 她设计了这件艺术杰作,讲真...
Starting with Ellen, who designed this beautiful work of art. I mean...
真是美豔动人,老实讲 很明显,要去佐治奥餐厅
It is breathtaking. I mean, obviously, to get to Giorgio's,
我要把你绑在车顶
I'm gonna have to strap you on the top of the car.
好吧,等等,你要穿成这样吗?
Okay. Wait, is that what you're wearing?
这样?
This? - Yeah.
对 - 全身酒红色?
Uh, yeah. - Head-to-toe burgundy?
对,不错吧?
Yeah, it's good, right?
其实我考虑过 今晚在酒水方面要值回票价
I mean, I figured I should try and get my money's worth in wine,
那就难免会溅到自己
and that would lead to inevitable spillages,
所以我想确保装束
so I just wanted to make sure I was wearing
最能够遮盖酒渍
something that best hid the stains. -Dusty--
德斯提,卡珊,交给我吧 - 谢谢
I'll handle this, Cass. - Thank you.
今晚的重点不是要“值回票价”
Tonight isn't about "getting your money's worth."
而是要筹款做善事
Tonight is about raising money for a cause.
其实我们希望大家会慷慨解囊
And, in fact, we're hoping people will give a lot more
不只是付100美元的门票
than just the $100 ticket price.
是吗?我以为这条裙当作捐款
Uh, you are?I-- I thought my donation was the dress.
艾伦,你真识讲笑
[laughs] You're so funny, Ellen.
讲开又讲,可否讲多次捐款会怎样用?
Speaking of which, could you remind me where the money is going again?
潜能基金
Uh, the Potential Fund.
喂,你有无留心听?
Hello? Is this thing on?
对,所以我才不明白
Yeah, that's where the confusion is.
为何是潜能基金,不是真正的基金?
Why is it a potential fund? Why is it not just a real fund?
它是真正的基金
It is a real fund.
我们只是叫它做“潜能基金”
We just call it the "Potential Fund"
因为我们要支持大家实践潜能
because we're supporting people's potential.
说得不够白吗?
Is that not clear?
我觉得很清晰 - 我不知
[Nat] I actually think that's very clear. - [Ellen] I don't know.
听住,今晚对我很重要,明白未?
Listen. This is really important to me, okay?
我知你对闪蝶反感,不紧要
Now, I know you have your issues with the MORPHO, okay,
但你可以来支持我吗? - 我知,当然可以
but can you do this to just support me? - Yeah, no, o-of course.
是吗? - 当然
Yeah? - Of course.
除非你宁愿去在阿布的车房♥
I mean, unless you'd rather be hitting the punching bag
打沙包和狂饮威士忌
and doing whiskey shots back at Beau's garage.
不,错了,我百分百想去支持你
No, no, I would-- I-- No, I wanna be here, supporting you, 100%.
百分百,好极了
100%. I love that.
至少百分百
At least.
对,你说得对,我应该换衫
Yeah, no, you're right. You're right, I should change.
你知道我有无刚熨好的衣服?
I should-- Do you know if I've got any fresh ironing done?
没有,不紧要,今晚一定会很精彩
No. Doesn't matter. Gonna be a great night.
(佐治奥餐厅)
(不管我们货架有甚麽)
唏
Oho-ho! Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey.
唏,真是令人惊喜
Hey. Bada boom, bada bing!
看看这位蓝衣美人
Look at this beautiful bella donna in blue.
够了,谢谢
Oh... stop it. Thank you.
德斯提,对不起 我抢了你风头,开门给这位公主
Ah. Sorry, Dusty, to steal your thunder, opening the door for our princess here.
你似乎动弹不得
Just seemed like you were frozen stock-still.
或者你没察觉我一直在开车
Maybe you didn't notice I was actually driving the car at the time.
其实我有留意到,你不能泊在这里,兄弟
Actually, I did notice, and you can't park here, brother.
今晚只有代客泊车
We're doing valet-only tonight.
唏,把我老友部车开到贵宾区
Hey. Will you take my friend's car and put him in the VIP section
在停车场的尽头,谢谢
at the end of the lot, please? Thank you.
停车场尽头?老友,这里有很多车位
The end of the lot? There's a bunch of empty spots right there, buddy.
听住,德斯,过来讲几句 - 好啊
Hey, listen, Dust, come here real quick. - Yep.
过来讲几句 - 很快回来
Come here real quick. - Just one sec.
嘿,听着
Hey. Um, hey, listen,
可否帮忙... - 好嘢
if you wanna do me a favor... - Yes!
不可以 - 我需要有人去买♥♥冰
Not really. - ...I need someone to get some ice.
我也想啊,但你刚把我部车驶到老远
I mean, I would, but you just sent my car the whole way over there.
德斯提,求求你吧 我们要分工合作,知道吗?
Dusty, please. We need to work together, okay?
我们应该尽一切努力
I think we need to do everything that we humanly can
令卡珊今晚的活动成功
to make tonight a success for Cass.
你意下如何?你可以做我的冰人吗?
So, what do you say? Can you be my Iceman?
“冰然”可以
[inhales deeply] "Ice" course I can.
我是用“冰”和“当然”来食字
I was going for a pun with "ice" and "of course,"
但我不知道是否合理 - 喂,香口胶...
but I don't know if it really made sense. - Hey, Gum. Gum!
喂,你跟阿德去买♥♥冰吧
Hey, go with D to get some ice.
开香口胶部车吧,就在这里
You guys can take Gum's van. It's right here.
在众多车位的中间
Oh, amongst the empty spots.
香口胶,这是晚会,老友,是晚会 - 没错,对不起
Gum, it's a gala, dude. A gala. - Sorry. Yeah, sorry.
辛达,发生甚麽事? 他为何不断叫你“香口胶”?
What's the story there, Xander? Why's he keep calling you "Gum"?
是我的闪蝶潜能 - 真的吗?
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表