剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
It's my MORPHO potential. - Really?
可能是系统出错吧
Must be a glitch in the system or something.
你的能力肯定不只是“香口胶”
I'm sure you're meant for better things than "Gum."
我今年23岁,在佐治奥餐厅打工
Hmm. I'm 23, and I work at Giorgio's.
我不知道“香口胶”是甚麽意思 但应该差不多吧
I don't know what "Gum" means, but it can't be too far off.
讲开又讲,我叫辛达
Oh, um, I'm Xander, by the way.
我知道
I realize that.
你上过我的欧洲历史堂,我刚才叫你辛达
You were in my European History class. And I just called you Xander.
天啊,我以为你不记得我了
S-Sick. I didn't think you'd remember me.
我当然记得你
Yeah, of course I remember you.
你以前经常说我是最佳老师
You used to always say that I was the best teacher.
对,我应该是说“最喜欢的”老师
Yeah. I think I said "favorite" teacher.
即是最佳,对吧? - 对
Which means the best. Right? - Yeah.
我学到的不多,但你很轻鬆
I don't think I learned a lot, but you were super chill.
对,我们看了很多戏 你的测验全是选择题
Yeah, we watched so many movies, and all your tests were multiple-choice.
老实讲,方法并不如结果重要
You know what? It's not really the method that matters as much as the results.
看看你
Look at you.
在佐治奥餐厅努力工作 还在储钱,这是兼♥职♥吗?
Working hard at Giorgio's. Saving up. And this is part-time?
对,我是全职音乐人
Yeah. Um, my full-time gig's music.
正啊,你有音乐才华吗?
Ah! Cool. Are you any good?
你说吧
You tell me.
全部是我
[chuckles] Yeah, this is all me.
是人声来的吗? - 对
That's a person? - Yeah!
佐治奥,天啊
Giorgio. O-Oh, my goodness.
完全改头换面了
This is quite the transformation.
我就像置身于美丽的广场之类
I-- I feel like I'm in some beautiful piazza or something.
对吧?像我嫲嫲的意大利
Right? Like mi nonna's Italy.
我甚至为你关闭了街机区
I even shut down the arcade for you.
天啊,那是...
No. Tha--
是即场小提琴演奏
That's a real, live violin!
嗨,乖女
Hi, sweetie.
我住在意大利时
Oh! Oh, when I lived in Italy,
总觉得有小提琴...
it always felt like there was some violin--
在广场演奏,我记得
Playing in a square. I remember, I remember.
好吧,跟我来,卡珊,终极重头戏
Now, okay, here we go, Cassie. Uh, the pièce de résistance.
我记得你说过在意大利时 每日都吃雪糕,对吧?
I remember you said that you ate gelato every day when you were in Italy, right?
我印象中你最爱碎朱古力雪糕,对吧?
I think it was-- Uh, stracciatella was your favorite, right?
对
Yes.
佐治奥...
Giorgio. Giorgio!
你真的有留心听我说话,对吧?
You have really been listening to me, huh?
卡珊,我怎会不留心?
How could I not, Cass? How could I not?
这是家庭食谱吗?还是...
Is this a family recipe, or...
不是,我们小时候没有这种东西
Nah, nah. We didn't have any of this growing up.
我的家人是波多黎各人 但我的继父洛高佐治奥
My family's Puerto Rican, but my stepdad, Rocco Giorgio,
他以前很锺意吃
he used to love it.
等等,你跟继父姓?
Wait, y-y-you took your stepdad's name?
对,只是他的姓氏 我从不知生父是谁,所以...
Yeah, just his last name. I never really knew my real dad, so...
我也是
Oh. Neither did I.
你不知我的生父是谁?
You never knew my real dad?
不,我不知自己的生父是谁 - 你的生父
No, I didn't know my dad. - Your dad!
明白,那样合理得多
Yeah, that makes se-- [laughs] That makes sense.
我只是...对不起,真是荒谬,对吧?
I was just-- I'm sorry, that-- That's bullshit, right?
就好像...
Like... - Mmm.
老实讲,谁会抛弃婴孩?
You know, like, who would abandon a baby? - Oh.
所以我很感激继父洛高
Which is why I'm so grateful to my stepdad, Rocco,
因为是他凑大我的
because he's the one that raised me. - Mmm.
所以他们才会叫做“继父”,对吧?
Maybe that's why they're called "stepdads," right?
是继续养育的好父亲
'Cause it's the good ones that step up. - Mmm.
洛高最大的骄傲是看见我成功抢球和...
Nothing ever made Rocco more proud than seeing me stop a puck or--
和吃一大碗杂豆意粉
or eat, like, a big bowl of pasta e fagioli.
他总是会...
He would be like...- Mmm.
真是...
It's...
好吧,对,别再谈无谓的感触事了
Anyway. Yeah. Enough of this Dr. Phil cazzata.
宾客来了
The guests are arriving.
我们要缔造难忘的一夜,好吗?
Hey, how about we make tonight a night to remember?
好吗?
All right?
唏 - 唏,哈拔老师
Hey.Hey, Mr. Hubbard.
还有辛达 - 老友,你好吗?
And Xander. - What up, dude?
我们要买♥♥冰
We need some ice.
不好意思,早前给川娜买♥♥光了
Uh, sorry, Trina bought us out earlier.
佐治奥餐厅的筹款活动似乎需要更多
I guess they needed more for Giorgio's fundraiser thing.
不可能
No, no, no that's-that's not possible,
因为是佐治奥叫我们来买♥♥冰的
'cause Giorgio literally just sent us here to get the ice.
或者你会觉得是荒谬的阴谋论
This is gonna sound like some insane conspiracy theory,
但你觉得我们被调来这里 是因为佐治奥想勾引你老婆吗?
but do you think we were just sent here so Giorgio could mack on your wife?
不会
No!
佐治奥几时都可以勾引卡珊
Giorgio can mack on Cass all the livelong day.
卡珊才不会上钓
Cass would never mack him back.
我的意思是,因为她家中 有个“教师口哨音乐家”,对吧?
I mean, not when she's got a "Teacher/Whistler" at home, right?
我不同意
I wouldn't think so.
他们的确很登对,对吧?
They did look good together, didn't they?
而且他一直迷恋她,她似乎很受落
And he's always been obsessed with her. I think she kind of likes it.
而且我最近发现事实证明
And I am discovering, with recent evidence,
我可能根本不是成功的老师,所以...
that I may not even be a successful teacher.So...
两位,想问一句
Quick Q, boys.
你们有无试过
Do you ever get that feeling
心口好似被大力踩住一样?
that's there's, like, a big heavy foot on your chest?
应该是焦虑症,哈拔老师,我经常感觉到
I think that's just anxiety, Mr. Hubbard. I get that a lot.
我要看医生吗?
Should I go to the doctor?
我不建议,我自己只会勐抽大♥麻♥烟
I'd-- I wouldn't recommend it. I, personally, just smoke a ton of weed.
想我打给拆家吗?
Do you want me to call my dealer?
好吧,我打给拆家
Right. Cool. I'm calling my dealer.
嗨,我是你的拆家
Hi. It's your dealer.
多谢赏面
Thank you so much for coming.
多谢赏面支持潜能基金
Thank you for coming to support the Potential Fund.
嗨,庄逊先生
Hi, Mr. Johnson.
噢,鲁宾神父,多谢
Oh, Father Reuben, thank you, thank you.
大家都衣冠楚楚,身光颈靓
Everyone looks so dapper... and glamorous.
哈囉
Oh, hello!
卡珊,终于可以跟你说话了
Cass. I am so glad I caught you.
我知道你在四围飞
I know you've been fluttering around.
我只想话你知有些人
I just wanna mention that some people
似乎不太明白
seem to be a little confused... - Mm-hmm.
筹款活动的宗旨,我不知怎样回答
...regarding the purpose of the fundraiser, and I didn't know what to tell them.
四围都有写清楚啊
It's posted literally everywhere.
我们要筹一万美元给潜能基金
We're raising $10,000 for the Potential Fund
帮鹿原镇一位青年幸运儿实践闪蝶潜能
to help one special Deerfield teen reach their MORPHO potential.
我明了,现在我见到蝴蝶了
Of course. I see the butterfly now.
我们只在等它装满善款 我可以问一件事吗?
We're just waiting for it to be filled up. And can I just ask a question?
因为大家都会问我
Because people will ask me. - Mm-hmm.
幸运儿是谁?
Who's the special teen?
我们还未有人选 - 明白
We don't have a special teen yet... - Uh-huh.
因为我们要先筹款
...because we have to raise the money first.
然后由你选出得奖者?
And you pick the winner?
有谁比卡珊更胜任?
Who better to pick than Cass, right?
你们看,有位大好青年
Look at that, a bright young teen,
充满潜能
just oozing with potential.
正是我,潜能满泻的青年
That's me, a young, oozing teen.
卡珊,你不应该选自己的女儿
Oh, Cass, I don't think you should pick your own daughter.
你知我有几努力避免偏袒家人
You know how hard I've tried to avoid nepotism.
我知,我不会选川娜,清楚未?
Yes, I do, and I'm not going to pick Trina, okay?
但可能选朋友,例如莎凡娜,对吧?
But-- But maybe a friend, like-- like Savannah. Right?
莎凡娜抽到“法国人”
Savannah, she got "French."
别这样吧,若全镇可以支持莎凡娜
Now, come on, wouldn't it be great if the town supported Savannah
她就可以去法国,不好吗?
so she can go to France, huh?
我不想去法国
I don't wanna go to France.
好吧,那就选其他人
Okay. So, someone else then.
今晚是为了鹿原镇的年轻人,明白吗?
Tonight is about the youth of Deerfield. Okay?
我们要鼓励他们做想做的事
It's about encouraging them to be whatever they wanna be
去他们想去的地方
and to go wherever they wanna go,
而不用担心怎样负担得起
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表