剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
I just blew my whole retirement fund on a brand new Harley.
你看鲁宾神父
Look at Father Reuben,
他心想:“柏校长,你真的疯了”
he's like, "Principal Pat, you're a crazy motherfucker!"
神父,你是那样想吗?
Is that what you're thinking, Father?
好吧,老实讲,我觉得是正常的
All right, look. I think it's natural
我们都想相信美好得难以置信的事
to, uh, wanna believe in something that might be too good to be true.
就像黛妮卡斯威说 她说在绣球花盆栽看到上帝的模样
Uh, like, when Dawn Caswell said she saw the face of God in her hydrangeas.
但就如我跟她说一样
But, like I said to Dawn,
你当时想要甚麽?
what were you looking for?
别担心
Oh. Don't worry.
我曾是球队抢篮板球第三多的球员 所以...
I was third on my team in rebounds, so...
人群聚集起来
A crowd of onlookers gathers
观看佐治五世册封玛丽王后
to watch the Queen Mary named at the commission of George V
此前英国最伟大的...
after the kingdom's greatest...
在西敏寺
At Westminster Abbey,
有更多群众聚集见证
an even larger crowd witnesses the coronation
佐治六世和妻子伊利沙伯加冕
of George VI and his wife Elizabeth,
成为国王和王后...
as king and queen of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of British Commonwealth
(骗子)
...英联邦,而身为印度的皇帝和皇后...
and as emperor and empress of India...
殊
Shh.
...登基
...ascended the throne
紧接其兄长爱德华退位
upon the abdication of his brother, Edward.
积及,积及仔,等等
Jacob! J-Pop! Wait up.
唏 - 哈拔老师,生日过得如何?
Hey.
Mr. Hubbard. Um. How was your birthday?
对了,很正斗,正到无老友
Oh, yeah. It was, uh, it was pretty shakin'. Shakin' jams.
应该不是这样说的
I don't think that's an expression.
讲正题,我只想说 我们将会有一堂讲亨利一世
Anyway, I just wanted to say, um, we've got a lecture coming up on Henry I,
若你不想上那堂课,完全没问题
and if you wanted to, you know, sit it out, that's totally fine.
课堂会提到兄弟相残
You... ...It-- It involves brother-on-brother violence.
所以我有点担心会触动你的情绪
So, I was just a bit concerned it might be triggering for you.
应该不会吧,老实讲 因为我没有杀害兄弟
Well, I don't think it will be, you know, since I didn't kill my brother.
而且他不是国王,所以...
And he also wasn't a king, so...
有道理,讲得好
Good points. Well-spotted.
还有,我想说的是
And also, I wanted to say that, um,
虽然无人提起哥尔顿的事
even though people aren't talking about what happened to Kolton,
不代表大家都遗忘了
it doesn't mean that everyone's forgotten.
希望你知道吧
Hope you know that.
我无法想像你有多挣扎
I can't imagine what you're going through
要应对这一切,重返学校
and juggling all of that and coming back to school
还在庄逊间舖打工
and your job at Johnson's.
对
Yeah.
当时一定很奇怪吧
That must've been weird,
你当日要当值
when you were working your shift the other day
看着闪蝶机出现
and this frigging MORPHO machine turns up.
我不想提起闪蝶 - 我也不想...
I don't wanna talk about the MORPHO. - No, me neither. No, me neither.
人人都说:“它怎会出现?”
Don't-- Everybody's like, ''Oh, where did it come from?''
“管它吧”
"Who cares!"
我不管,我完全无意理会
Not me. I couldn't give two hoots.
一点都不想理
I couldn't give one hoot.
但我很意外庄逊先生不在乎
I'm surprised Mr. Johnson doesn't care, though.
老实讲,感觉很奇怪
If I'm honest, it feels strange.
若有人送五部弹珠机去他的舖头
I feel like if five pinball machines turned up in his store,
他肯定会想知道来历 - 我不知道,哈拔老师
he'd wanna know where they came from. - I don't know, Mr. Hubbard, you know.
对,似乎无人知道
No, nobody seems to know.
我要回去上堂了,所以... - 对,我也是,没错
I should really get back to class. So... - Yeah. No, same. Totally.
讲开又讲,你怎会知道我几时生日?
Hey, how did you know it was my b-day, by the way?
川娜告诉我的
Uh, Trina told me.
你们今个学期一齐上堂?
Oh, are you two in classes together this semester?
老实讲,她退修了大部分科目,所以没有
Well, I mean, she dropped most of her classes, so... no.
没错,她退修了大部分科目
That's right. She dropped most of her classes.
我们要谈谈川娜的事
I think we need to talk about Trina.
你知道她退修了大部分科目吗?
Are you aware that she's been dropping most of her classes?
这样不太理想吧? - 德斯提,别这样吧
That's not ideal, is it? - Dusty, come on.
她最近饱历伤痛
She's been through a lot.
我知道...但是...
I know. I know that. I just--
我不想她趁机利用这个情况,诸如之类
I don't want her taking advantage of the situation, or whatever.
趁机利用? - 没错
Taking advantage? - Well, yeah,
若这会影响她的未来,今年对她很重要
if it's gonna affect her down the line. This is a really important year for her.
好吧
Okay, uh--
你不想她趁机利用她男友的死而不上学?
You don't want her to take advantage of the fact her boyfriend died?
你觉得她现在是这样做吗?
Is that what you think she's doing?
不,我不知道她搞甚麽鬼
No. I don't know what she's doing.
老实讲,她以前甚麽都讲我们知
I mean, she used to share everything with us.
现在我觉得自己甚麽都不知
And now I feel like I don't know anything anymore.
那有甚麽问题?
Well, what's wrong with that?
老实讲,或者你不必知道所有人的一切
I mean, maybe you don't need to know everything that's going on with everyone.
你明白吗?或者别人有些事不想跟人分享
You know, maybe people want some things that are, like, just for them.
你那样说真是奇怪和令人伤心 你没事吧?
That's a weird and upsetting thing to say. You all right?
没事 - 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
因为你似乎有点不开心
'Cause you seem a little off.
不开心?我似吗? - 不是超不开心,是...
Off? I seem off? - Not "off" off, just--
是甚麽? - 不是不开心,而是不是开心
What is that? - Not off. Not off, just, uh, not on.
是关于那部机吗? - 不是
Is it about this machine? - No.
你用过吗?
Did you use it?
没有
No.
你不开心吗? - 到底是甚麽意思?
Are you unhappy? - What does that even mean?
你过得不开心吗?
Are you unhappy in this life?
可以拿开你的东西吗?
Can you, um, put your stuff away, please?
我想用熨画机,所以需要空间
I wanna use my heat-press. And I just, like, need space.
好吧
Okay.
(神奇八号♥球)
历史研究也即是研究变化
The study of history is the study of change.
我们不仅探究发生过的事 还有它几时发生
We investigate not only what happened, but when it happened,
还有发生的地点和原因
where it happened, and why it happened.
前人兴建堡垒,国与国之间开战
Castles are built, battles are fought...
政♥府♥和法律被推♥翻♥
governments and laws are overturned.
但凡事都不是一夜间发生的
But nothing happens overnight.
冲突慢慢酝酿,然后升温
Tensions simmer and boil.
纷争此起彼落,运数会逐渐扭转
Conflicts ebb and flow, the tide is gradually turned.
似是忽发的事情和令人震惊的变化
And what might have seemed like a sudden, and shocking change,
从历史的角度看
through the lens of history...
看似是无可避免的
seems all but inevitable.
你上堂迟到了
You're late for class!
唏...
Hey, hey.
你搞甚麽鬼?
What are you doing?
老友,不如打开部机 让我们看看你是怎样做到吧
Dude, why don't you just open it up, so we can see how you did it?
你以为这部机是我製造的? 我连手♥机♥都不识用
You think I could make this thing? I can barely use my phone.
大家都不准碰它,听到未?
Nobody touches it, okay?
你想退钱吗?
You want a refund?
退给你
Here's your refund.
你怎做到的?
How did you do that?
我整辈子都收藏儿时的魔术书
I have been saving my childhood magic books my whole life.
直至我用了这部机
Until I used this machine...
(魔术师)
我一直都不知原因
...I never knew why.
好吧,下一位是谁?
Now, who wants to go next?
没有曾改变历史的人
No one who changed history
需要一个蓝色小信封指示他们要做甚麽
needed a little blue envelope to tell them what to do.
他们自己撰写任务宣言,相信自己
They made mission statements, and they believed in themselves.
他们努力追寻目标,掌握自己的人生
They worked hard in the steady pursuit of their goals, and they took control.
他们没有抛开一切
They didn't throw everything away
或者把所有信念投放到不知名的外在力量
and just put all of their faith in some random outside force.
不好意思,哈拔老师
[Axel] Excuse me, Mr. Hubbard.
我无意打断,但你到底想说甚麽?
I don't mean to interrupt, but where you going with this?
对,有点古怪,你把它写下来
Yeah, it's kinda weird that you've, like, written this down.
这叫做演讲
It's called a lecture.
我很快会说戏肉
I, um-- I'm gonna tell you where I'm going with this.
大家拿一张纸出来
I want everybody to pull out paper.
可以照我意思做吗?
Can you do that for me?
我们要写低两件事
We're gonna, uh, write two things on it.
我想你们在一面写上“我是”
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表