剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
那肯定算优点
Gotta count for something.
再两个
Two more.
他妈的还要两个,哇
[whispering] Two fucking more. Wow.
也太多了吧 -看吧
That's a lot more, isn't it? - You see?
你看,小达,你根本无法 轻易想出五个优点,天啊
You see, D? You can't even think of five things that easily, man.
我没有值得骄傲的优点 小达,我是骗人精
I-- I got nothing to be proud of, D. I'm a fraud.
我卖♥♥掉所有东西,我所有酷炫的运动物品
I sold all my stuff, all my cool sports stuff,
连我游骑兵队的 守门员面罩都卖♥♥掉,为了什麽?
including my Rangers goalie mask. And why?
为什麽?为了取悦一位杰出女性吗?
Why? To impress an outstanding woman?
你知道这种感觉有多挫败吗?
Like, do you have any idea how this feels?
为一个人做尽一切所能做的事
To do everything that you can for a person,
但她依然不用你希望的方式爱你
and yet she still doesn't love you the way that you wanna be loved?
乔吉欧,这件事我不知道该怎麽帮你
Giorgio, I don't know how to help you with that... [sighs]
但我可以帮你弄回你的面罩
...but I could help you get your mask back.
你是大好人,小达,你真是我的好朋友
Oh, maro. You're such a good friend, D.
没什麽啦
Oh, that's all right.
来戴假髮吧 你戴上假髮会开心一点,对不对?
Let's get your hair on, shall we? That would cheer you up, wouldn't it?
好
Yeah.
低头
Head down.
戴上去 -感觉真好
And pop it on. Pop it on. Mmm. - Oh, that's nice.
小帅哥
Pretty boy.
(乔吉欧餐馆)
妳记得我们第一次来这裡的事吗?
Do you remember the first time we came in here together?
可惜我不记得
Sadly, I do not.
好,妳当时是10或11岁
Now, you were about ten or 11.
那裡全都是办公室,这边是上海之家
And that was all offices, and this was Shanghai House.
当时这裡有鲤鱼池,现在成了运河
And there was a koi pond here, where the canal is.
记得吗?在龙捲风之后 -我不记得有龙捲风
Remember? After the tornado? - I don't remember a tornado.
那时候龙捲风没来
There was no tornado.
大家都很惊慌,用木条钉起窗户
Everyone panicked, boarded up their windows,
把强森杂货店的东西全部扫光 而龙捲风远在我们80公里外
cleaned Johnson's out of supplies, and it missed us by about 50 miles.
妳当时好失望
You were so disappointed.
妳站在草坪上,盯着天空看
Standing out there on the lawn, staring up at the sky,
等待刺♥激♥的景象发生,却只等到毛毛雨
waiting for something exciting to happen, and all you got was a drizzle.
所以我带妳来这裡吃充满味精的炸鸡球
So, I brought you here for some chicken balls and MSG.
妳说妳想聊一聊 所以这故事肯定有重点吧?
You said you wanted to talk, so does this story have a point maybe?
我的重点是,妳住在这裡很无聊
My point is you were bored living here.
妳一直都觉得无聊,也想体验更多
You've always been bored and wanting more.
我们以前住纽约,我还在跳舞的时候
When we lived in New York and I was dancing,
玛莎不能理解
Martha couldn't understand that.
她想要有平静的生活
She wanted a quiet life.
她想搬来这裡,住得离她家人近一点
She wanted to move here, live closer to her family.
我不想失去她,所以我们就搬家了
And I didn't want to lose her, so we did.
我放弃我的事业,因为人就是会这麽做
I gave up my career because that's what you do
当妳深爱某人的时候
when you love somebody.
妳埋葬自己的一部分,让对方开心
You bury parts of yourself to keep them happy.
卡珊,但我真♥他♥妈♥的快无聊死了
But I was damn fucking bored, Cass.
所以我出马竞选,玛莎也不喜欢这样
So I ran for office, and Martha didn't like that either.
我不怪她,但我需要那麽做
And I'm not blaming her, but I needed that.
我需要我的一片天
I needed something for myself.
好
Okay.
但妳骗我,对
But you lied to me. Yes.
妳跟我说妳和玛莎分手 是因为她不想要有小孩
You told me that you and Martha broke up because she didn't want kids.
她的确不想要有小孩
She didn't want kids,
所以妳或许注意到她没有小孩
which is why you may have noticed she doesn't have any kids.
但我想
But I did.
我想要有妳,所以我17岁时选择生下妳
I wanted you, which is why I chose to have you at 17 years old.
妳爸没有帮忙
With no help from your dad,
把我赶出家门的父母也没帮忙
or from my parents who kicked me out of the house
逼得我只能一手抚养妳长大
and made me raise you on my own,
我非常高兴我这麽做 因为我是个超棒的妈妈
which I was damn well happy to do because I was a very good mother.
我的老天爷
And sweet fucking hell!
你看不出来我们在聊正经事吗?
Can't you see we're having a conversation here?
你不把那东西关掉 我就在你脸上狠狠地跳舞
If you don't shut that thing up, I will dance all over your face.
妈,做得真好
Uh, nice, Mom.
我不期待妳站在我这一边 妳觉得我是敌人,没关係
I don't expect you to take my side. You think I'm the enemy. It's fine.
我只是不希望我们之间一直是竞争关係
I just wish it didn't always have to be a competition between us.
我也是
So do I.
说是这麽说 我敢说我玩跳舞机,能把妳打得落花流水
That being said though, I bet I kick your ass on that there game.
我真的很讶异
I'm actually surprised...
这些人竟花钱买♥♥守门员面罩
...these people would spend money on a goalie mask.
他们这间房♥子还有很多能改造的地方耶
There's a lot they could've been doing to their property.
(数学家之家)
我不是要批评他们 但你看,这草坪的边缘是怎样?
I mean, like, not to judge, but come on. The lawn edging?
如果他们这麽会算数学... -嘿,乔吉欧,你觉得自己很落魄吗?
If they're so good at math-- - Hey, Giorgio, you think you have it bad?
你看那个
Check it out.
(唯一倖存者之家)
“唯一倖存者”是哪门子潜力?
Whoa, "Sole Survivor." What kind of potential is that?
最糟的一种潜力 -搞什麽...
It's the worst kind of potential. - What the f--
嘿,大哥,你是数学家吗?
Hey there, friend. You the mathematician?
不,兄弟,我是尤里,唯一倖存者
Nah, man. I'm Urie, the sole survivor.
但我不知道会从什麽情况倖存下来 所以我一直睡在花♥园♥小屋
But I don't know what I'm gonna survive, so I've been living in the garden shed
保护我的家人
to protect my family.
好棒的点子 -真聪明
What a lovely idea. - Smart.
你们想一起喝杯茶吗? -尤里,你真好心
You guys wanna have tea with me? - What a delightful offer, Urie.
若你们进来跟我喝杯茶 我就免费还你面罩
I'll give you the mask back for free, if you come inside and have tea with me.
那真的是乔吉欧的面罩
It's really Giorgio's mask,
而且小屋看起来能容纳两个人 -小达,我们去喝茶吧
and it looks like a two-person shed. - Let's have some tea, D.
真♥他♥妈♥的 -小达,走吧
[groaning] Fuck a duck. - Let's go, D.
尤里,你有什麽茶? -洋甘菊茶
What kinda tea you got in there, Urie? - Chamomile.
洋甘菊茶,讚啦
Chamomile. Hell, yeah.
我爱洋甘菊茶 -要开趴囉
Chamomile, love it. - Now it's a party.
对
Yeah.
好耶
Yes!
输了吧 -哇
In your face. - Wow.
抱歉,到底谁才是职业舞者?
I'm sorry, who was the professional dancer?
没错,嗨,我是职业舞者
Oh, that's right. Hi, I'm the professional dancer.
对 -好的,女士
Yep, yep.- Okay, ma'am.
对,妳太嚣张了 -是啊
Yeah, you're causing a scene. - Yes.
少来 -妳没事吧?
Oh, come on! - You good?
妳的伊琪奶奶假装受伤
Your Grizzy is faking an injury.
我没有假装
I am not faking.
而且不是因为那台蠢跳舞机 是因为小佩和法利德的婚礼
And it's not 'cause of that stupid thing. It's 'cause of Pat and Farid's wedding.
好,妳怎麽不早说?
Okay, so why didn't you just say something?
妳为何要逞强玩跳舞...
Why try to play this game--
女孩们,我抽到的潜力不是舞者
I didn't get Dancer for my potential, girls.
大家很快就会想看我的卡片
And it won't be long before people wanna see my card.
现在大家只关心这个
That's all people care about now.
一旦他们发现我在说谎
And once they realize I've been lying...
就不会再投给我了
they'll never vote for me again.
妳在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
(你的人生潜力)
(鬼魂)
雅各还有空白卡吗?
Does Jacob have any more of those blank cards?
跟妳说,这裡不是我家和妳家之间
Just so you know, this isn't exactly halfway between
直线距离的中间点
our houses as the crow flies.
“直线距离”?你真是个天杀的呆头鹅
"As the crow flies"? You're such a freaking dork.
我帮妳的忙,应该是妳来找我
I'm doing you the favor. I feel like you should be coming to me.
你家不欢迎我 -对,这藉口真方便
I'm not allowed in your house. - Yeah, how convenient.
给妳
Here.
谢谢你答应帮我 -没什麽
Thanks for doing this. - No worries.
当然了,对,交易完要握手
...of course, yes, um-- this concludes our transaction,
那我握完就走囉
so I guess I'll be on my way.
我也是
Me too, as well.
不然我们也可以永远站在 这个随意挑选的地点
Or we could just stand here forever in this random spot.
才不是随意挑选 这裡和我们两家之间等距
It's not random. It's equidistant between our houses, so...
其实没有等距
Mmm. It actually isn't.
但我很高兴和妳待在这裡
But I am very happy to be here with you.
因为妳知道什麽行不通吗?
Because you know what's not working?
不在一起
Not being together.
对,完全行不通
No, that's not working at all.
状况完全没有因此变好
That is definitely not making anything better.
我还是好喜欢妳
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表