剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
但你其实在说我无潜能
but you are basically telling me I have zero potential.
错了
No.
我的意思是,你想做甚麽都可以
I'm saying you can be anything you want.
天啊,行不通啊,老友 - 对不起,我发短讯给你
No! It's not working, man. - I'm sorry I called ya.
但老实讲,我很担心阿德
I was just worried about D, to be honest.
在学生面前饮酒
Drinking in front of his students.
唏,卡珊,我只是...我可以离开了
Hey, Cass. I ju-- No, I'm ready to hit the road.
除非你想饮一杯先走?
Unless you want a little drink before we go?
不 - 没错,你无兴致
No. - No, you're in a different mood.
好吧,那麽我上车了
All right, well, I'm just gonna-- I'll be in the car.
去吧
You do that.
我的滑板车呢? - 我也担心他
Where's my scooter? - I'm worried about him too.
但是我现在无法操心
But I just can't right now.
我有太多事要做了,其实我...
I have too much else going on. Actually, I'm--
我会举办一场慈善筹款晚会 或者“潜能”筹款活动
I'm putting together this gala fundraiser, or "potential" fundraiser,
而且,若我需要场地的话...
and I was thinking that if I needed a venue...
可以,当然可以,我答应你
Yes. Absolutely. Yes. The answer's yes.
当然可以用佐治奥餐厅 - 是吗?
Of course, you can use Giorgio's. - Yeah?
卡珊,从这刻起
And Cass, from this moment on,
它不再是可能会 举♥行♥的筹款活动,是慈善晚会
it is no longer a potential fundraiser. It is a gala.
一如我所料
That's what I thought!
我知道你做过甚麽好事,衰格
I know what you did, Fucker.
对不起,我保证会修理好的
I'm sorry! I'll fix it, I promise!
修理甚麽? - 这张檯
Fix what? - The table!
你看
This.
不紧要,德格,回家吧
Never mind, Tucker. Go home.
好吧
Okay.
是你,对吧?
It was you, wasn't it?
已经完了
It's over now.
这样算是做好榜样吗?
So much for setting a positive example.
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表