剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
The Diana? - The Diana. Deerfield's Diana.
哈囉
Hello?
天啊,两位少女 - 唏,妈妈
Oh, my God. Girls. - Hey, Mom.
唏,小奈 - 嗨
Hey, Nat. - Hi.
唏,我们不知道你们再次一齐玩
Hey. We didn't know you two were back hanging.
实在太好了
That's so nice.
唏,你们想我准备些薄饼脆片
Hey, do you want me to make some nachos with Totino's Pizza Rolls
和香辣蕃茄酱吗?
and pico de gallo?
其实我不能留低
Yeah, I actually can't stay.
明天有个大测验,我要温书
I have this really big test to study for tomorrow.
所以你可以车我吗?
So, can you drive me?
好啊,但等等
Okay. But wait!
你妈妈刚构思了很多超正的主意
Your mom was just coming up with so many dope ideas,
我想听听你们的意见
and I want to hear what you girls think.
川娜,你长大后想做甚麽?
Trina, what do you wanna be when you're older?
若我不去温书,肯定会是失业人士
I'm definitely gonna be unemployed if I don't study for this test.
对
Yes!
好吧,莎凡娜,你呢?
Okay, so, then what about you, Savannah?
这个嘛,我抽中“法国人”
Well, my card said "French."
明白,最适合不过,对吧? - 对
Okay, that could be perfect. Right? - Yes.
适合甚麽?
Perfect for what?
卡珊想举办一个慈善筹款晚会
Well, Cass was thinking about hosting a gala fundraiser
帮助鹿原镇的年轻人实践潜能
to help the young people in Deerfield reach their potential.
而我就会在《鹿原文摘》报导
And I'm gonna write about it for the Digest.
慈善晚会?
A gala?
或者只是筹款活动
Or just a fundraiser.
目的是让莎凡娜这样的年轻人可以去法国
The idea is that we raise money so that people like Savannah can go to France
学法文或甚麽也好吧 总之实现“法国人”对你的意义
or learn French or do whatever it is the French means to you!
噢啦啦
Ooh la la!
老实讲,我个人来说就会去一趟
I mean, I personally-- I would take the trip.
我会去法国,因为我曾在意大利读书
I would go to France because I studied abroad in Italy.
我毕生最美好的三个月,对 - 她毕生,对
Best three months of my life. Yeah. - Of her life. Yes.
除了跟川娜一起的每个月
Aside from every month I've ever spent with Trina.
兜得妙
Amazing save.
抽到“气象学家”后
Since I got "Meteorologist,"
我的父母一直期望我 发挥尚未发掘的才华之类
my parents have been expecting me to unleash some untapped genius or something.
因为我的继弟辛达是个瘾君子
And since my stepbrother Xander's a fucking burnout
还在佐治奥餐厅工作 我觉得自己不能有负所望
still working at Giorgio's, I feel like I can't mess up.
所有父母彷彿都把中年危机 投射到我们身上
It's like all our parents are projecting their midlife crises onto us.
我爸爸完全没理我
My dad just completely ignores me.
他唯一想做的只是影树
Seems like the only thing he wants to do is take pictures of trees
和跟他的女友夏威夷一起
and hang out with his girlfriend, Hawaii.
积仔,我明白你为何不想 别人知道你抽到“英雄”
Jake, I get why you didn't want people to know you got "Hero."
要追赶哥尔顿已经够辛苦了
As if it's not enough pressure trying to live up to Kolton.
天啊,你是他的孖生弟弟 就像要一人饰演两角
Man, and you're his twin. It's like living for two people.
对
Yeah.
而且你♥爸♥,他...
And your dad, he's...
他明显情绪不稳定
he's clearly not well.
只得哥尔顿才有资格打大学篮球
Kolton was the only one good enough to play college ball.
既然我们都知道自己没潜质
And now that we know we don't have the potential--
那还有意义吗?
I mean, what's the point?
对,但还有那种压力,对吧?
Yeah, but that's pressure too though, right?
每件事都要有理由才去做
Like, everything has to have a point.
有人说你会成为某种人
You're told you're going to be something,
所以就要做指定的事情,一世人注定如此
now you gotta do this and do this and do this and then that's your life.
全中,我们的父母就是如此 看看他们现在多可悲
Exactly. That's what our parents did, and just look at how fucking sad they are.
我不想知道自己将来应该怎样
I don't want to know what I'm supposed to be.
我只想继续做 我喜欢和令我快乐的事,而且...
I just want to keep doing what I like and what makes me happy, and--
可恶,我不知道,可能是我天真
Shit, I don't know, maybe that's naive.
那是福气,我同意的,但对某些人来说
That's privilege. Look, I agree, but for some people,
知道将来怎样是一种梦想
knowing what you're going to be is a dream.
我们居然在吐苦水,积仔的处境难熬得多
Here we are, talking about our problems, and Jake's going through so much worse.
不会,我明白
No, I get it.
我的意思是,你们自觉有权想要快乐
I mean, you feel, like, entitled for wanting to be happy.
对
Yeah.
但我们还是高中生
But also, we're in high school.
不应该这麽辛苦的
Like, things aren't supposed to be this hard.
饮杯
Cheers.
好吧,轮到我
All right, I got next.
可恶
No!
还是停吧,高华克先生
Think we should probably just call it, Mr. Kovac.
不行,老友 我们其中一个击中壮汉才算完
No way, man. This game is not over until one of us hits Burly Boy.
谁想饮一杯? - 佐治奥,别这样吧
Who wants a shot? - Giorgio, come on.
我们不能在学生面前饮酒
I can't have us drinking around the students.
对,我忘了德斯提不能吃辣
Oh, yeah, I forgot. Dusty can't handle the spice.
这就像卡珊的香辣鸡翼,对吧?小学鸡
This is Cass's hot wings all over again. Huh, little dinky?
饮吧 - 这样就对了
Let's go! - That's what I'm talking about!
给我斟双倍
Make mine a double.
讲起吃辣,阿德
Speaking of spice, D,
听闻你和卡珊在漫游邮轮旅馆过了一晚
I heard that you and Cass spent a night at the Cruisin' Cruise Inn.
从哪里听闻? - 伊高逊教练发短讯给我
Where'd you hear that? - I got a text from Coach Eagleson,
我很担心,因为他说见到卡珊在走廊哭...
and I was just concerned because he said that he saw Cass crying in the hallway--
对,或者伊高逊教练不应该讲八卦
Yeah, well maybe Coach Eagleson shouldn't be gossiping
谈论人家夫妻之事,对吧?
about other people's relationships! How about that?
放鬆点,老友,笑一笑吧
Take it easy, big man. Smile for me.
大家都是老友 - 我在笑,我没事
We're all good friends here. - I'm smiling. I'm fine.
喂,再饮多杯吧
Hey, have another drink.
向那部机发洩怒火 - 好吧
Take that rage out on the machine. - Okay.
若有必要,你可以摸阿布个头求好运
If you must, you can rub Beau's head for good luck.
搞错,老友,别碰我顶帽
Come on, man. Don't touch my hat.
放鬆点,老友,小学鸡也开始头髮稀疏
Take it easy, man. Little dinky's thinning up top too.
不是人人都有浓密秀髮
We can't all have these luscious locks
女人最爱把手指伸入去抚摸
that women just love running their fingers through.
别再讲你的头髮,收声
Stop talking about your hair! Stop it!
别再讲了,无人想讲你的头髮
Stop talking about it! Nobody wants to talk about your hair.
可恶,你根本不是意大利人,小...
Stupid, not-even-Italian, little--
动手吧 - 对,用力打
Let's go! - Yeah, hit it!
我...
I--
我觉得你认为我的筹款主意很无谓
I kinda feel like you think my whole fundraiser idea is lame.
我不觉得无谓
I don't think it's lame.
只是不明白为甚麽它要成为
I just don't get why it has to be, like,
以你为主角的盛事
this big event with you at the center of it.
我不会做主角,甚麽...
I won't be at the center of it. Wha--
还有,假如有些人的潜能不是好东西
And, like, what if someone has a bad potential?
他们就不值得你支持吗?
They don't deserve your support?
我不知有人抽到衰潜能 你知道有谁是这样吗?
I don't know anybody with a bad potential. Do you know somebody with a bad potential?
好吧,等等
Okay, hold on.
来自佐治奥,卡珊,快来阿布家
From Giorgio. Cassie, come to Beau's.
德斯提饮醉,不应踩滑板车回家
Dusty is drunk, and I don't think he should scooter home.
好吧...
Okay. All right.
单车表情符号♥ 晕样表情符号♥、棺材表情符号♥
Bicycle emoji. Woozy face emoji. Coffin emoji.
来吧
Let's go!
Come on!
我很快回来 - 知道
I'll be right back. - Okay.
唏 - 我爸见到你吗?
Hey. - Hey, did my dad see you?
没有,但我的父母在外面 所以我只能留一阵
No, but my parents are outside, so I only have a minute.
好吧
Okay.
我很讨厌现在你我都不开心
I hate that you and I are both really sad right now,
我很讨厌自己觉得你或者会快乐一点
and I hate feeling like maybe you could be happier
若你跟其他人拍拖的话
if you were dating literally anybody else.
川娜 - 但我想不到任何办法
Trina. - But I can't think of any possible way
让我们可以正常拍拖,你想到吗?
that you and I could ever have anything normal. Can you?
或者继续一齐的话
Maybe by being together,
我们只会继续提醒对方
you and I are just going to keep reminding each other
我们的所作所为
of this terrible thing we did,
你永远都会自觉是骗子,我亦一样
and you're always gonna feel like a fraud, and I'm always just gonna be a liar.
不是这样的 - 真的吗?
That's not true. - Really?
去跟那部机 和镇上所有信到十足的街坊讲吧
Tell that to the machine and everyone in town who believes everything it says.
好吧
Okay.
拿一张空白卡吧
So, take one of these blank cards.
我知道你在尝试安慰我
I know you're trying to do something nice right now,
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表