剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
I can't think of a better way to celebrate your new relationship
只能送上我的舞步 -她的舞步
than with the gift... of movement. - Of movement.
雅各,放音乐
Hit it, Jacob.
我知道你们很不自在
I know you're not enjoying this,
但这个话题可以说上好几年
but we're gonna be talking about it for years,
所以儘量看仔细一点
so try to watch as much as you can.
立刻再给我一杯酒
I need another drink immediately. - Oh!
我去,好 -快点
On it. Yes. - Immediately.
我妈的下♥体♥都被看光光了
My mother's vagina is on display.
对啊
I know. I know.
酒保小姐,请给我一杯白酒,神父
Glass of white wine, please, bartendress. Father.
嘿 -“神父抽到神父”
Hey. - Oh. "Father is Father."
酒来了
There you go.
(小荡♥妇♥)
这个杯子还真特别
Interesting glass choice.
我从酒吧带过来的 我觉得很适合在婚礼使用
I brought 'em over from the bar. Thought they were wedding-appropriate.
我在亲爱伊琪的清♥仓♥区买♥♥的 -等等,法利德现在要妳买♥♥备品吗?
Got 'em on clearance at Dear Izzy's. - Wait, Farid has you buying supplies now?
对,他自从抽到那个潜力之后 就开始交代我更多事情
Yeah, he's been asking me to do a lot more since he got his potential.
我不怎麽喜欢 -哈娜,妳的潜力是什麽?
I can't say I love it. - And what about your potential, Hana?
其实我没玩过那东西,也不打算玩
I actually haven't used that thing, and I don't plan to.
妳不会想和大家一样去试试看吗?
What about that voice telling you to be like everyone else?
我没有那种想法 -酷喔
I don't have one of those. - Cool.
我也没有
Me neither.
你们是镇上新来的,所以可能会很疑惑
Oh, you guys are newish to town, so you probably find it strange
为何那个根本没受邀参加婚礼的女人
that a woman who wasn't actually invited to the wedding
正在抢新娘与新郎的风采
is currently stealing focus from the bride and groom
开始公然大跳充满性暗示的即兴独舞
by doing an improvised, overtly sexual, dance solo.
但我告诉你们 其中缘由比表面上看起来更瞎
But I'd like to reassure you, that it's much more fucked up than it seems.
快点说给我听
Ooh, I wanna know everything.
你们有看到她高踢腿的方向
Do you see how most of the high kicks are being directed
都是朝着那个 假装在看橄榄推车的女性吗?
at that woman who's pretending to stare at the olive cart?
那个人是玛莎,玛莎是伊琪的前妻
That's Martha. Martha is Izzy's ex.
玛莎和伊琪在卡珊九岁时搬来鹿原 自那时起
Martha and Izzy moved to Deerfield when Cass was nine, and ever since,
伊琪就不断碎念 说她抛下在纽约市的舞蹈生涯
Izzy has talked about the dance career she left behind in the city.
哇,好吧,她确实有两把刷子
Wow. Okay. She-- She's got some moves.
对,但当时是1990年代
Yeah, but it was the '90s.
在1990年代,谁不是职业舞者?
Who wasn't a professional dancer in the '90s, right?
你在1990年代是职业舞者吗?
Were you a professional dancer in the '90s?
妳听过《大河之舞》吗?
Mm-hmm. Have you heard of Riverdance?
你跳过《大河之舞》? -没有
You were in Riverdance? - No,
我是河川舞团的创始成员
I was a founding member of River-Prance,
舞团成员都是男孩,程度参差不齐 舞蹈类型也很多元
an all-boys, mixed ability, multi-genre dance troupe.
天啊 -总之呢
Oh, dear God. - In many ways,
我们认为自己用很有创意的方式 回击了爱尔兰舞蹈文化
we considered ourselves a creative riposte to Irish dance culture,
那种舞蹈太压抑了,规矩多得要命
which was quite stifling. All laces and braces.
但我们当时年纪小,想要颠覆传统
But we were young. It was subversive shit.
很有庞克精神
Very punk.
可以这麽说,是啊,我们尝试过多种类型
In a way, yeah. Yeah. We dabbled in many genres.
集结所有音乐大♥师♥
Incorporated all the greats.
夏卡康、芭娜娜拉玛 乔治麦可、Run-DMC
Chaka Khan, Bananarama, George Michael, Run-DMC.
现在我们知道卡珊为何爱上你了
Well, now we know why Cass fell in love with you.
不,这是认识卡珊之前的事
No, this was-- this was pre-Cass.
我觉得她不...
Aw. - I don't think she's-- Oh.
卡珊在做讨喜的事,这下糟糕了
Aw, Cass is doing something adorable. This isn't going to end well.
对,她在跟花童跳舞
Oh, yes, she's dancing with the flower girl,
这个举动非常迷人
and it's very, fucking charming.
现在其他人也开始觉得很迷人
And now other people are starting to find it charming.
这表示大家不会全都盯着伊琪看
And, oh, that means that Izzy's not gonna get all of the attention.
她发现了...
And she sees it. She sees it.
现在她在看玛莎有没有发现
Now she's looking over to see if Martha sees it.
玛莎也发现了,她成功了
Martha sees it too. That's the ball game!
祝好运
Good luck.
妳还真会抢别人的风头,是吧?
Well, you sure know how to steal someone's thunder, don't you?
妳说什麽?
Pardon me?
妳就不能让我表现五分钟吗?
You couldn't give me five minutes?
我在抢别人的风头?
I'm stealing thunder?
她跟那女人一起来就够呕了
It's bad enough she's here with that woman.
真不敢相信她们还在一起
I can't even believe they're still together.
但话说回来,萝丝没有小孩
Then again, Rose doesn't have kids. - Ha!
玛莎总说我的包袱太多
And Martha always said that I had too much baggage.
小荡♥妇♥,妳好吗?
What's up, whorebag?
因为酒杯上这样写
Um, because of the glass.
抱歉,从我口中说出来感觉不太对劲
Sorry, that didn't feel good coming out of my mouth.
她刚才跟妳说什麽?
What did she just say to you?
反正我以前都听过了,所以...
Nothing I haven't heard before, so...
我能做点什麽逗妳开心的事吗?
Anything I can do to cheer you up?
不用,若你不介意的话,我们走吧
No. No. We can actually go if that's okay.
我去跟小佩说再见
Um, I'm gonna go say bye to Pat. [sighs]
也许我可以去跟乔吉欧说
Maybe I could talk to Giorgio
请他让你当常驻DJ -是啊
about making you the in-house deejay. - Yeah.
如果可以不用狂吃炸鱼饼 也能跟妳聊天,那就太好了
It'd be fun to talk to you without having to stuff my face with fish cakes.
其实那是酥皮鱼捲 乔吉欧的变化版酥皮热狗捲
These are actually fish in a towel. Giorgio's take on pigs in a blanket.
但我是认真的
I do mean it, though.
真的很难和妳一起出现在公共场合
It's really hard being out with you in public and, like,
而且会一直担心大家发现
constantly having to worry that people might find out.
不然还能怎麽办? -我只是觉得,总有一天...
Well, what's the alternative? - I just thought, eventually,
我们可以... -端盘子的,妳好吗?
we could-- - What up, doggie bags?
嗨,爸,我只是在端食物给大家吃
Oh. Uh, hi, Dad. I'm just circulating.
而且妳表现很好,那是酥皮鱼捲吗?
And you're killing it. Ooh, is that fish in a towel?
为什麽每样都是辣的?
Why is everything spicy?
这根本没放辣
There's zero spice in that. - Ugh.
DJ大♥师♥,你好吗? -嘿
What up, deejay table? - Hey.
你接受点歌♥吗?
Are you doing requests?
其实我只是把手♥机♥接到喇叭而已 所以当然可以
Uh, it's literally just my phone plugged into a speaker, so, yeah, yeah.
讚喔
Cool.
好 -好的
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
大家好,我是达斯帝
Hello. Hello, I'm Dusty.
我也有一份惊喜小礼 要和这对幸福的新人分享
I also have a surprise gift that I'd like to share with the happy couple.
希望是好的惊喜
Hope it's a good surprise.
小佩校长和法利德
Principal Pat and Farid,
我知道有些人或许觉得这有点仓促
I know that some might think that this is all a bit quick,
你们无法得知是否适合彼此
and you have no way of knowing if you're right for each other,
但我对你们有信心
but I, for one, have faith.
我要有信心
I gotta have faith.
(乔吉欧餐馆)
我可以先走吗?我要搭我爸妈的车
Hey. Um, do you mind if I take off? My parents are my ride.
不行,妳得留下来帮忙清洁,还要锁门
Uh, no. You gotta-- You gotta stay and help with clean-up and locking up.
我觉得你真的得再开始付我薪水
You know, it really feels like you should start paying me again.
是啊,有句话是这麽说的
Yeah. Well, it's like they say,
人生并不总是能得偿所愿
you can't always get exactly what you're hoping for in this life.
嘿,妳需要帮忙吗?
Hey, you need some help?
为何?因为我是无法照顾自己的 娇弱女子吗?
Why? Because I'm a delicate little lady who can't take care of herself?
不,我只是觉得妳可能... -我当然希望你帮我
No, I just thought you might-- - Of course, I want your help.
你有毛病啊?
What's wrong with you?
(贝德佛酒吧)
All night I had all these people coming up to me,
大家一整晚都来找我
问我无数个和机台相关的问题
asking me a million questions about the machine,
而妳只说妳不想玩
and all you can say is that you don't wanna use it.
嘿,若那对大家有帮助,就是好事一桩
Hey, if it works for people, that's awesome.
但我也觉得非常有可能
But I also think there's a really good chance
再过一个月
that a month from now,
这裡的人就不会再谈论那座机台
no one here is gonna be talking about this.
跟妳说,我持反对意见
Now, see, I disagree.
妳永远不知道人们自认接收到预兆后 会做出什麽事
You never know what people will do when they feel they've been given a sign.
对某些人有用 但我就是不吃这一套,神父
And that works for some people, but just not for me, Father.
好,如果妳是真心的,那麽...
Okay. If that's true, then...
妳或许是镇上唯一一个
you might be the only person in this town
不需要问我意见的人
who doesn't need anything from me.
不,是谁在放音乐?
Oh, no. Who-- Who is responsible for this?
我不知道,但...
I don't know, but...
真该有人把音乐关掉,但别...
...someone should really do something about that. But don't-- don't grab-- uh--
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表