剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表
应该无人留意到,也不在乎
I don't think anyone will notice. Or care.
川娜一定会很嬲,见到她吗...
Ooh, Trina's gonna be so mad. Do you see her? Do you see her?
她为何会嬲?她不想我们看她演出
Why would she be mad? She hates when we come to her concerts.
你说过球赛在8时开始的
Well, you told me that the game started at 8:00.
对,你说过你锺意蜜糖香蒜鸡翼,所以...
Yeah, well, you told me that you liked honey and garlic wings, so...
天啊,德斯提
Oh, my God. Dusty.
我锺意不同口味的鸡翼,有甚麽大不了?
I like different kinds of wings. Is that such a big deal?
本来没甚麽大不了,若你曾告诉我
It wouldn't have been a big deal if you told me
毕竟我们一起这麽久了
at some point in our relationship.
我却一直以为你锺意蜜糖香蒜味
I just went on thinking that you were my honey and garlic girl.
但错了...原来你锺意吃辣和纹身男
But no, no. You like spicy food and tattooed men.
下一项发现会是甚麽?
What do I find out next?
原来你也锺意冰♥毒♥?
You also enjoy meth?
惨了,你找到我的冰♥毒♥?
Oh, no. You found my meth?
好吧,过来,别慢吞吞,球赛快开始了
Okay. Let's go, slowpokes! The game's about to start.
离开球场,尊重球员
Clear the court. Respect the players.
来吧,旧生坐这边
Come on, "alumnuses," over here! -
卡珊,希望无人留意到 我们穿着型爆卫衣吧
Uh-- Oh, Cass. I hope people don't notice us in our funky sweatshirts.
我想他们留意到啊
Whoo-hoo! I hope that they do.
若我知道也会点香辣鸡翼
Now, I would've ordered hot wings if I'd known.
或者至少每款一半
Or at least half and half.
只是...我怎可能知道你想要别的东西
It's just-- How am I supposed to know that you want something different
如果你不告诉我?
if you don't tell me?
那麽,现在我告诉你吧
Well, I'm telling you now.
而且那是好事,对吧?
And that's gotta be a good thing, right?
我的意思是,我们仍可给对方惊喜
I mean, we can still surprise each other.
加油啊,鹿蹄队
Let's go, Hooves!
加油啊,鹿蹄队 - 加油啊,鹿蹄队...
Go, Hooves! Whoo! - Let's go, Hooves! Let's get it, Hooves!
(庄逊杂货店 粮油杂货、咖啡和金属製品)
希望是好东西吧?
Something good, I hope?
有无搞错?
Are you kidding me?
我们不需要再证明这部机有多灵
As if we needed any more proof that this thing works.
我去拿相机
I'm gonna get my camera.
现在,由于柏校长今晚未能出席
And now, because Principal Pat couldn't be here tonight,
主持开场入樽仪式,有请鹿原高中的英雄
to perform the ceremonial opening dunk, Deerfield High's own hero,
哥尔顿高华克挚爱的弟弟,积及高华克
and Kolton Kovac's loving brother, Jacob Kovac!
好嘢,加油啊,积及 - 加油啊,积及
Yeah, go, Jacob! - Let's go, Jacob!
来吧,加油啊,积及
[Axel] Come on! Let's go! Whoo! Jacob!
他们要积及入樽?
They're making Jacob do the dunk?
怎会有可能?
How is that even a thing?
应该是为了慈善
It's supposed to be for charity.
柏校长说若她入樽失败 就会捐一千美元给学校图书馆
Principal Pat said she'd give a 1,000 bucks to the school library if she missed,
但她百发百中
and she's never missed. - Oh.
所以我们的图书馆废到爆
Which is why our library is just terrible.
天啊,真可怜,他一定很慌张
Oh, my gosh. Poor thing. He's probably freaking out.
我们要向他表达爱意 - 没错
We have to show him that we love him. - Right.
卡珊,你搞甚麽鬼? - 做得好,卡珊
Cass, what are you doing? - Yes, Cassie.
你做甚麽都很美妙
Everything you do is amazing.
嗨,对不起,教练,唏
Hi. Sorry, Coach. Hey.
唏...鹿原镇
He-Hey! Hey! Deerfield!
好吧,各位,我们向这位男生 表达爱意和支持,好吗?
All right, guys. Let's show our guy some love and some support, yeah?
好吧,来吧...
All right, let's go! Let's go.
Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! - Kovac! Kovac!
高华克... - 高华克
Kovac! Kovac! - Kovac!
高华克
Kovac!
加油啊,积及
Let's go, Jacob! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
要出场了
Game time!
想我趁你跳上跳板时抛给你吗?
So you want me to throw this to you when you hit the trampoline?
我不想要更多步骤
I don't think I need to add any steps.
好吧,但听清楚
Oh, okay. But listen to me.
他们以为你做不到
People are gonna think that you can't do this--
我自知做不到 - 你掂的
Oh, I know I can't do this. - You've got this.
好吧
Okay.
你掂的
You got it.
你搞甚麽鬼?
Where did that come from?
我不知道,只是自信满满
I don't know. I was just feeling myself.
加油啊,积及
Go, Jacob!
你掂的
You got this.
惨了
No!
弊了 - 他在动...
Not good. - He's moving. He's moving. Um...
我们图书馆刚获得一千美元,所以...唏
We just got $1,000 for the library, so... Hey!
书本...
Books! Books!
书本... - 书本...
Books! Books! Books! Books! Books! - Books! Books! Books! Books!
书本 - 够了,无人关心书本
Books! - Nope. Nobody cares about books.
好吧 - 高华克
Okay. - Um... Kovac!
高华克... - 高华克...
Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! - Kovac! Kovac!
我们不是说过在学校不要这样吗?
I thought we said, "Never at school."
我知道
I know.
但是看见你展示惊人的运动能力
But after that... ...stunning display of athletic prowess,
我怎抵得住诱惑?
how could I resist?
惊人
Stunning. -
(父)
(改编自M.O.华舒着作)
剧集 | 大门奖(2023) | 导航列表