剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Sinclair! Green? Brown? Tell me!
辛克莱
Sinclair?
妈的
Fuck it!
绿的
Green.
说完了吗
Finished?
真感人
It's very touching,
不过我很有可能会把那段剪掉
but I'll probably just edit that out.
上校
Colonel!
达米恩 原谅我
Damien, forgive me!
上校
Colonel!
上校
Colonel!
拉提夫
Latif!
从事这项工作 保守秘密是一种职业病
Secrets are an occupational hazard in this job.
但有很多秘密我保守了太久
But I have kept too many for too long.
也许正是这些负担导致了我的失误
Perhaps the burden led to my mistakes.
但我所做的一切都是为了国家
But everything I've done, I have done for my country.
我参加了"特洛伊木马"行动
For my involvement in Trojan Horse,
我没及时向大家坦白
my failure to admit it,
并间接导致了约翰·波特的牺牲
and my part in John Porter's death,
对于这些 我只有满心的愧疚
I have nothing but regret.
辛克莱少校
To Major Sinclair,
如果你还活着
if you're still alive,
祝你事业成功 你聪明顽强 当之无愧
I wish you every success your doggedness and intellect deserve.
瑞姆中士 感谢你的忠诚和勇气
To Sergeant Richmond, for your camaraderier and you courage, I thank you.
达米恩·斯科特 我所能做的
Damien Scott. Amongst my effects
就是那本蓝色档案了
there is a blue file.
我本想告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
迈克尔·斯顿布奇
And to Michael Stonebridge,
你是我见过最优秀的战士
you are the finest soldier I have ever known.
能和你们共事 是我的荣幸
Serving with you all has been a privilege and an honor.
敬格兰特上校
Colonel Grant.
敬格兰特上校
Colonel Grant.
敬格兰特上校
Colonel Grant.
敬格兰特上校
Colonel Grant.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
不管怎么说 她的确又给了我个机会
She did give me a second chance.
我想我应该心存感激
I guess I should be thankful for that.
你也得做个决定 小伙子
You gotta make a decision too, buddy boy.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以呢
And?
我已经决定好了
I've already made it.
哎呦喂
Well, fuck me.
哥果然没看错人
Who's gonna make me look good now?
他妈的
Shit.
斯顿布奇爸爸
Daddy Stonebridge!
我知道 考虑了一晚上
I know. Up all night.
是嘛
Yeah.
要不要这么纠结啊
Not for the good reasons.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表