剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
-斯顿布奇 -能再联♥系♥上他吗
- Stonebridge? - Can you get him back?
斯顿布奇 请回话
Stonebridge, come in.
斯顿布奇
Stonebridge?
通讯器被毁了
The transmitter's been destroyed.
你们回大厅去
待命
是
头儿
你一直在窝藏♥人♥♥质♥
You have been hiding people.
你是疯了吧
You're out of your mind.
你在酒吧遇见的那个女人呢
What about the woman you met in the bar?
哪个女人
Which woman?
你在那待了有五分钟吗
You were there, what, five minutes?
差不多吧
Mmm-hmm.
跟你一起乘电梯的那个
With you in the lift.
她呀
Oh, her.
我不知道她哪去了
Yeah, I don't know where she is.
可是你把她藏了起来
But you have hidden her.
你会带我们去找她的
You will take us to her.
凭什么
What for?
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
你大爷的
Fuck you!
现在就带我们去找
You will take us. Now.
上楼吧
Going up?
根据斯顿布奇旁边那人说的话判断
So, the man with Stonebridge said
我们不用找拉提夫了
we can stop looking for Latif.
你认为他就是拉提夫吗
You think he was Latif?
很快就会知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
让突击队待命
等等
大厅里安装了许多炸♥弹♥ 少将
That lobby is laced with explosives, General.
你若强攻 那人♥质♥伤亡这笔帐
You attempt an assault, the blood of those hostages
可都会记在你头上
will be on your hands.
少校 如果巴基斯坦情报部门
And if Pakistani intelligence
一开始就尽到本职
had done their job in the first place, Major,
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就不会出现在那家酒店里
those terrorists wouldn't be in that hotel.
少将 我的人还需要些时间
General, my men need more time.
如果那个人就是拉提夫
If that man is Latif,
你的人早没命了 格兰特上校
Colonel Grant, your men are already dead.
这可难说
You don't know that.
如果推迟进攻会进一步导致
And you don't know how many more hostages will
多少人♥质♥死亡也很难说
be murdered if I delay.
少将 拜托了
General, please.
给我的人一个解决此次事件的机会吧
Give my men a chance to resolve this.
由内部化解危机
From the inside.
黎明是最后期限
You have until sunrise.
谢谢你 少将
Thank you, sir.
反 击
第二季 第二集
起码我们找到了拉提夫
At least we found Latif.
那人就是拉提夫吧
That is Latif, isn't it?
差不多
Uh, yeah.
什么叫差不多
What do you mean?
都是波特跟他打交道
Porter was really the one who dealt with Latif.
我看见他时 离得很远 光线很暗
When I saw him, he was really far away, it was kind of dark.
你根本从没见过拉提夫 对吧
You never saw Latif, did you?
还真没见过
Not really, no.
你个白♥痴♥
You fucking prick.
就是这层
It's this floor.
走吧
Move.
我要酒店内所有人在监控录像里的
I want blow-ups of every single person
放大照片
on CCTV in this hotel.
我们与军情六处和中情局核实过了
We've checked with 6, and CIA,
都没有关于穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的情报
no one has anything on Mahmood.
少校 你能透露点消息吗
Major, can you enlighten us?
少校 这不只关乎人♥质♥
Major, this is not just about the hostages,
或是我方特工的性命
or my men,
还事关抓捕拉提夫
but capturing Latif.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是个代号♥
"Mahmood" is a code name.
指的是一位向我们情报部门提供情报
For a weapons scientist who leaked secrets to
近十年之久武器专家
our intelligence service for nearly a decade.
这么说你认识他
So you know him.
我们不知道他的真实身份
We don't know his true identity,
只知道他今晚准备在皇家莲花酒店
only that he was going to surrender to me this evening,
向我投诚
at the Royal Lotus Hotel.
我接到你电♥话♥时正在赶去的路上
I was on my way there when I got your call.
这一切你早就都知道了
You knew all this,
之前居然一直瞒着我们
and you didn't think of telling us before?
这是高度机密
It's highly classified.
说白了 这事我们当局
And frankly, not something our government
根本不想让英美政♥府♥知情
wanted the British or American governments to know.
但拉提夫知道 不是吗
But Latif knew, didn't he?
这就是他来德里的原因
That's why he's in Delhi.
为什么这个武器专家对他如此重要
Why is this weapons scientist so important to him?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥九年前销声匿迹了
Mahmood went quiet nine years ago,
就在伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发后
after the start of the Iraq War.
直到上个月 他突然现身
He resurfaced only last month, out of the blue,
要求通过提供情报来寻求庇护
requesting protection in exchange for information.
他要提供的是什么样的情报
What kind of information was he offering?
大规模杀伤性武器的机密情报
Secrets about weapons of mass destruction.
包括生化武器
Chemical, biological,
放射性及核武器
radiological, and nuclear.
时候
不
早了
兄弟
等太久了
他说让咱们等着
大哥
已经等的够久了
我们得
再杀几个
人♥质♥
但是
但是我们有令在身
这是
我的命令
退回去
坐下
他说 "起来吧 我的兄弟"
He says, "Rise, my brother."
他之前不知道你是穆♥斯♥林♥
He did not know you are Muslim.
他不会伤害穆♥斯♥林♥信徒
He will not harm the faithful.
他还是个孩子
He's a boy!
不 求你了 不要
No, please, no!
大哥
大哥
算了吧
没必要
这样
你刚才说什么
在那里面
In there.
你确定吗
You are sure?
没事 别出声
It's okay. Shh, shh.
她准是跑了
She must've left.
她在哪
Where is she?
你别老拿那玩意儿晃来晃去的
You wave that thing around an awful lot.
在哪
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
杀了我你就永远不知道了
Kill me and you're never gonna find out.
那我就杀了他 给你十秒钟
Then I will kill him. Ten seconds.
别告诉他 斯科特
Don't tell him, Scott.
放心 伙计
No worries, buddy.
我是真不知道
I really don't know where she is.
好极了
That's good.
我又听不懂你在嘟囔什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
你刚念的是"五"吗
In English, is that five?
你可以杀他 可我是真不知道她在哪
You can kill him, but I really don't know where she is.
你中枪了吗
You shot?
-是跳弹 -快过来
- A ricochet. - Come on.
去阳台 快 快
The balcony. Move, move!
你们先走 斯科特 我掩护
Right behind you, Scott. Right behind you.
快走 快 快
Move, move, move!
安全
Got it?
快走 快走
Move, move, move, move.
跟上
Come on.
斯科特 最好让我看下你的伤
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表