剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
跟女人的感情要靠安全套维持的混♥蛋♥
a relationship with a woman is going half on a pack of rubbers.
错 我这叫生活态度
No, that's just a quality.
如果想找我做教父 千万别客气
Hey, if you need me to be the godfather, I'm there for you.
伙计 我正在打电♥话♥
Hey, mate, I'm making the phone call.
一会儿给你打回去
Listen, I'll call you right away.
车子好炫
Nice bike.
-这是干什么 -我♥操♥
- What the hell? - Fuck.
我的天啊
Christ's sake!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我这边的已经死了
Mine's gone.
谁派
Who sent...
该死
Shit.
服毒自杀
Cyanide pill.
开什么玩笑
Fucking serious?
咱们快离开这 快走
Let's get out of here. Move.
他们看起来很生气
They look pissed.
老兄 猜猜正反面
Heads or tails, buddy?
-正面 -哈哈 你输了
- Heads. - Ha. You lose.
我想听听你们的解释
I'm waiting for an explanation.
一辆摩托车驶过
A motorbike came up alongside the van,
在货车上安装了磁性引爆器
put a magnetic charge on the side.
然后呢
And?
我们追上了袭击者
We followed the attackers.
结果在光天化日众目睽睽之下多了两具尸体
Resulting in the deaths of two men in broad daylight in front of witnesses.
你们应该早已离开奥地利了
You're not even supposed to be in the country!
拜托 我们追上他们了
Come on. We got the guys.
这与任务无关
That was not the mission.
不是你们的首要任务
That was not the priority.
你们是去押送人♥质♥ 交换约翰·艾伦的
You were to transport the asset in exchange for John Allen.
可是全被你们搞砸了
Instead, we have a blown mission,
奥地利警局开始全城戒备
the entire Austrian Police Force on full alert,
连人♥质♥都死了
and a dead asset.
他在后备箱呢
Hmm. He's in the boot.
什么
What?
拉马 我们把他装进后备箱了 你好
Rama. We put him in the trunk. Hello.
你看
Ta-da.
这么做有什么特别的理由吗
Any particular reason?
当然
Yeah.
我感觉不太对劲
Something didn't smell right.
你就这么允许他违反运送令
And so you allowed him to depart from the agreed movement order?
他第六感挺灵的
He's got a great sense of smell.
上校 有人对我们的计划一清二楚
The fact is, Colonel, someone knew exactly what we were doing with Rama.
觉得哪不对劲吗
Kinda makes you wonder, huh?
送他到科索沃 完成交易
Get him to Kosovo. Make the trade.
把艾伦带回来
Bring Allen back.
收到
Copy that.
她还真站着说话不腰疼
She makes it sound so easy.
-就是 -到底哪出了岔子
- Yeah. - I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
来吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
好的 看看这是什么
All right. What have we got here?
科索沃概况
Rough Guide to Kosovo.
"维和部队似有还无 毒品帝国无法无天"
"Lawless narco-state with token UN peacekeeping force."
"使用语言..." 你阿♥拉♥伯语怎样
"Languages spoken..." How is your Albanian?
帮把手好吗 大小姐
Wanna give me a hand, princess?
我看着囚犯呢
I'm guarding the prisoner.
还有什么 "腐♥败♥盛行"
What else we got here? "Corruption endemic."
我自己总结的 但那的主要经济来源
I'm paraphrasing here but principle economic activities
是靠军♥火♥走私 贩毒和色情业
are gun-running, smack and hookers.
听起来跟布赖顿差不多[英国南部城市]
Sounds like Brighton.
我刚才有没有提到人体器官走私
Did I mention the trade in human organs?
你绝对没有听错
Seriously.
真是好极了
Charming.
最后一条 你家哈萨尼
Last but not least, Hasani, your boyfriend,
曾经是名科索沃解♥放♥军♥
used to be Kosovo Liberation Army.
总算知道那些狗♥杂♥种♥是谁教育出来的了
And we know who trained those fuckers, don't we?
你还是祈祷他们别起疑心吧
Well, let's just hope they weren't paying attention.
他们绑♥架♥我们做什么
What would they want with us?
可能是为了钱吧
Probably money.
绑♥架♥无非就是为了钱财 不是吗
That's what it's always about, isn't it?
但老天在上 我只不过是个农学家
But I'm just an agronomist, for God's sake!
你别忘了 我可是欧洲议会成员
No, you're forgetting. I'm a member of the European Parliament.
这可能与我们的身份无关
Maybe it's not about any of us...
你们俩死定了
You're both gonna die!
你嚷嚷啥
What was that?
你们俩死定了
You are both gonna die!
斯科特 我不知道他会说英语
Scott, I didn't know he spoke English.
估计他就会这一句
Probably the only thing that he can say.
看到没
See it?
封口胶带
Duct tape.
给老子过来
Come here!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
很抱歉给你们带来了煎熬 苦日子就要到头了
I apologize for your ordeal. It's almost over.
大约一小时后 你们会被送去交换
In an hour or so you will be exchanged for
一名无辜的科索沃公民
an innocent Kosovan national,
之后方可离开
after which you will be free to leave.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
SD 能听见吗
Sierra Delta. Can you hear me?
总部 收到
Roger, Zero Alpha.
降落后会有一位维和队员接应你们
When you land you'll be met by a member of KFOR, the peacekeeping force.
他熟悉周围情况 会尽力相助
He knows the area. He'll do what he can for you.
国防部又打电♥话♥来了
The Ministry is on the phone again,
外交大使还在线上
and the Ambassador is still holding.
立即赶往交易地点
Proceed immediately to the coordinates given for the handover.
收到
Roger that.
另外 科索沃是政♥治♥高敏感地区
And one more thing. Kosovo is a political powder keg.
我要求行动精准利落
I want a clean, surgical mission.
精准利落
Clean and surgical.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
这次我们要听令行事吗
We sticking to the movement order on this one?
没门 老兄
No fucking way, dude.
门都没有
No fucking way.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks, buddy!
快走
Move.
你好
How're you doing?
- 我叫唐纳修 -我是斯科特
-I'm Donoghue. -Scott.
该片区美国陆军与维和部队联络员
US Army and KFOR contact for the area.
另一个人呢
Where's the other guy?
什么人
What other guy?
我听说来的是两个人
I was told there'd be two of you.
他最后关头被撤下了
Yeah, well, they pulled him out last minute.
总不能让两个人送死 对吧
No sense in killing two of us, huh?
-这片森林归哈萨尼管 -好吧
- Hasani owns these forests... - All right.
我们不能陪你进去了
So we can't go in there with you.
没问题
Okay.
但我会一直在这等你们
But I'll wait here as long as I can.
知道了
Copy that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
多谢你的吉普车
Thanks for the jeep.
坐稳了
Holding on?
汇报情况
Status?
我已就位
All right. I'm here.
我看到人♥质♥了 全都在这
I see the hostages. All of them are there.
把武器留在车上
Leave your weapon in the jeep.
该走了
Time to go, huh?
出来
Out.
过来
Come here.
我们出来溜溜
Let's go for a walk.
正在向交换地点前进
Moving forward to the exchange point.
你说的屁话我一句也听不懂 伙计
I can't understand a fucking word you're say, buddy, so...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表