剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Heading to Sector 2.
没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
你看看 没哥陪果然悲剧了吧
See what happens when you go off without me?
那就给老子跟紧了
Then fucking keep up.
还是没看到
Still no visual.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking...
斯科特 报告你的位置
Scott, what's your position?
-看来亨德瑞克先找到了他 -斯科特
- Sounds like Hendricks found him first. - Scott?
给我把克劳福找出来
Find me Crawford.
那辆车开动了
The car's on the move.
妈的
Shit.
快点
Come on.
该死
Fuck.
快走 你知道该怎么做
Go! You know what to do!
你不是要跟我谈条件吗
I believe you have a deal you want to offer me.
你这狗♥日♥的♥
You sick fuck.
迈克 别激动
Mike, Mike! Easy, tiger!
格兰特说要活的
Hey, Grant said alive.
过来
Come here.
双手抱头
Hands on your head.
我要是背叛他能得到什么好处
And my reward for this betrayal?
如果我们根据你的情报成功逮捕拉提夫
If the information you provide leads to Latif's arrest,
可以给你减刑
you get a reduced sentence in a British jail.
或者你就准备
Or you can rot in some
在非洲的破山洞里过一辈子吧
African hellhole for the rest of your life.
他在欧洲的联♥系♥人算不算
Well, information such as his point man in Europe?
很好 你们说完了 该轮到我了
Very well. I've heard your terms, now you listen to mine.
这笔交易是为了人道主义救赎做的
That arms deal was a humanitarian ransom payment,
为了解救一名英国救援人员
being made in exchange for a British aid worker,
一名医生 被关押在达尔富尔
a doctor, held hostage in Darfur.
是啊是啊 你这人最善良了
Yeah, yeah, of course it was.
一旦武器运抵喀土穆 就会释放她
Once the weapons arrived in Khartoum, she was to be released.
你什么时候转行参加人道主义救赎了
When did you get into the humanitarian ransom business?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
把我女儿救回来 我就帮你们抓拉提夫
Get me my daughter back, and I'll give you Latif.
我叫克莱尔·萨默斯比 是一名救援人员
My name is Clare Somersby, and I am an aid worker.
我是来这治病救人的...
And I am here to heal people...
我们怎么没发现这一点
How the fuck did we miss this?
驻喀土穆大使♥馆♥得知克莱尔被绑♥架♥一事
The Embassy in Khartoum is aware of Clare's abduction,
但是没人知道她和克劳福关系
but no link was flagged to Crawford.
她用了她母亲娘家的姓
She uses her mother's maiden name,
克莱尔的父母在她12岁时分居
Clare's parents separated when she was 12,
从那之后她就再也没跟克劳福联♥系♥过
and she's had no contact with Crawford since.
肯定有人知道
Someone knew.
这卷录像带是直接寄给他的
The tape was sent to him direct.
那些人为了弄到武器 故意绑♥架♥了她
She was deliberately targeted to ensure he got the weapons.
那我们岂不是吃力不讨好
Fucked him and ourselves then, haven't we?
我说就用关塔那摩的招数对付他
I say we get Guantanamo on his ass.
只要十分钟
Give us ten minutes with him,
他就会乖乖地把拉提夫交代出来
he'll spill his guts on Latif no problem.
那个女人怎么办
And she becomes what?
又要成为我们的牺牲品吗
Just another dead woman we've sacrificed for the cause?
他会交代吗
Would he talk?
或许他坐在那里
Or would he just sit there
只会想到他女儿正在受苦
thinking about how his daughter was suffering
求你下手重一点
and beg you to hit him even harder?
那就算了呗 找到她的位置
Well, fuck it. Find out where she is,
然后我们冲进去把她抢出来
we'll go and do a snatch-and-grab.
这些民兵到处流动
The Janjaweed are nomadic.
很难查出他们把克莱尔藏在哪
They could be holding Clare anywhere.
让克劳福以钱代武器
No. We need Crawford to offer them cash instead of arms.
让那些人把她交出来
I want them to bring her to us.
带到哪儿
Where?
达尔富尔
Darfur.
揍他
使劲
你来
拿着棍子
揍他
克莱尔 别管了
Clare, just leave it.
他很快就会变成他们的人
He will be one of them soon.
跟从我们手里抢走的其他孩子一样
Like all of the children they take from us.
不 纳金 住手
No. Najim, no, stop it!
别
Don't!
你不能这么做 你们都不能这么做
You don't have to do this, none of you have to do this!
放开我
Get off me!
我叫塔希尔
My name is Tahir.
你要是再像这样激怒我的人
And if you insist on provoking my men like this,
他们可不会放过你
they will behave like men.
这是护身符?
This is gris-gris.
是的 他送给我的
Yes. He gave them to me.
-我拿走了 -不行
- I will take them. - No.
克莱尔
Clare...
我送给你 就当是礼物 保你平安
I will give them to you. As a gift. To keep you safe.
我平安的很
I have enough protection,
你父亲为了救你
not least in the shipment of arms your father is sending me
给我运来了一批军械
to ensure you return unharmed.
武器一到 我们就放了你
When the guns arrive, you will be released.
但在那之前
But until then, you will
不想饿肚子就好好治疗我的手下
earn your food and water by treating my men.
我们会的 谢谢你
We will. Thank you.
我只需要一名医生
I need only one doctor.
不 不 巴卡里
No! No, Bakri!
巴卡里 不 亲爱的
Bakri! No, sweetheart!
真可惜 他爸不争气
And sadly, his father is worthless.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
不 不
No! No! No!
巴卡里 放开我 不
Bakri! Get off me! No!
苏丹
喀土穆
真不敢相信 我们居然来做这种吊事
I can't believe we're doing this shit.
不能让他提供武器 却可以给钱
We won't let him supply weapons, but he can give them this cash
让他们去别处买♥♥
to buy those same weapons someplace else?
只要能弄到拉提夫的情报 管他去呢
As long as it gets us intel on Latif, what do you care?
马塔克已经到了 正在餐厅等我们
Matak's already here. He's waiting for us in the restaurant.
金戈威德也下馆子
The Janjaweed eat in hotels?
马塔克是代表我
Matak is the government
进行谈判的的政♥府♥部长
minister conducting negotiations on my behalf.
在他看来
As far as he's concerned,
你们都是我的手下 所以装像点
you're my employees, so act accordingly.
他要是起疑心 一切都前功尽弃
If he even guesses at the truth, it's over.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
啧 好运来了挡都挡不住
Well, dip me in shit and call me Colonel.
好报道送上门来了
Now I know I've got a story.
达米恩
Damien?
她是谁
Who is that?
记者 专写战地报道 上过几次床
A journo. War zone junkie. We fucked a couple of times.
搞定她
Get rid of her.
玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
给我爆个头条吧 够劲爆吗
Just give me the headlines. Is it juicy?
我是不是应该做点笔记
Should I grab the table next to you and make notes?
不 不
No, no, no.
跟我去喝一杯 叙叙旧怎么样
Uh, why don't we make this a liquid lunch, for old times' sake?
你朋友呢 一起来吗
Oh, what about your friend? Is he coming too?
他看起来挺有趣的
He looks kinda fun.
他是英国佬 所以你都说错了
Well, he's English. So, no, on both counts.
我好像记得...
Now, I seem to remember...
克劳福上尉 我的朋友 你好
Ah, Captain Crawford, my friend. As-salaam alaikum.
你好 这两位是辛克莱和斯顿布奇
Alaikum salaam. Mr. Sinclair, Mr. Stonebridge,
这位是马塔克·艾哈迈德
Matak Achmed.
多事之秋
You understand we have to be
原谅我们不得不加强戒备
conscious of security in these troubled times.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表