剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
别担心
Don't worry.
我们马上就会送你们回家工作
We'll have you back to your home and your job in no time at all.
到时候鞋子想买♥♥几双买♥♥几双
You can do all the shoe shopping you want.
你在嘲笑我吗
You're making fun of me?
不是
No.
经历了这些 我肯定拍屁♥股♥走人
After this they can take their job
去他们的大头鬼
and shove it up their fucking ass.
哇
Wow.
怎么了
What?
你还真豁达啊
You're pretty fucking cool.
就是这样
That's what.
没多远了 车就在前面
It's not much further. There's transport up ahead.
你是说我们去偷车
I suppose that means stealing a car.
不算偷 是借
No. Borrowing one.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我们来这是做监管 做指导 提建议的
We're here to monitor, mentor and advise, you know.
估计得下次了
Yeah, well, perhaps next time, eh?
车辆应该在你们前方
The vehicle should be ahead of you.
收到
Copy that.
停
Rest up.
离开铁轨前进
Off the track.
蹲下 蹲下
Down. Down, down, down.
都蹲下 快蹲下
Everyone down. Get down.
所有人都在这等 好吗
I need everyone to wait here, all right?
我们去前面侦查一下
We're just gonna go for a little walk.
你们蹲好 迈克尔 行动
Stay down. Michael, on move.
我们发现车辆
We have eyes on vehicle.
但是那地方全是敌军
But the place is crawling with hostiles.
南方25英里处有安全撤离点
There's a safe evac point 25 miles south.
你们能步行前往吗
Can you make it on foot?
不行
Negative.
这次任务是优先救出约翰·艾伦
The mission priority is getting John Allen out.
你不能冒着人员伤亡的危险去弄一辆车
You can't afford to take any casualties acquiring the vehicle.
如果可以步行带着艾伦撤退 那就照做
If you can evac on foot with Allen, you must.
不行
Negative.
我不能丢下妇女
I can't leave the women behind.
我也不能
Me, neither.
艾伦的体能没那么好
Allen's not in great shape.
只有背水一战了
There is no option.
让我们单独待会儿
Just give us a minute.
好的
Yeah.
贝莉 过来
Bailey, Come here.
我要你们在这儿呆上10到15分钟
I need you guys to stay put, 10, 15 minutes.
别到处走动
Just stay here.
-环境不错吧 -是的
- Nice bass? - Yeah.
瞧
Look, uh...
靠步行是走不出这地方的
We're never going to get out of here on foot.
那辆车有重兵把守
And that vehicle is pretty heavily guarded.
我把这个可以联♥系♥总部的对讲机给你
I'm going to give you a coms back to our base.
他们会尽力带你们离开这儿的 好吗
They'll do their best to get you out of here. Okay?
为什么给我
Why me?
你是这儿唯一受过特种训练的人 对吗
You're the only other person with Special Forces training, right?
在我回来之前照顾好这些人
I need you to look after these people until I get back.
就算是为了我好吗
You can do that for me?
-好的 -行吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
行
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你跟那会计师是怎么回事
What's going on with you and the accountant?
我喜欢她
I like her.
你们才认识3个小时
You guys have known each other for a whole three hours,
也没见你对他动手动脚啊
and she's walking around without your handprint on her ass.
这到底是怎么了
I don't know what to think.
我也不知道
I don't know.
她不一样
She's different.
不一样 怎么说
Different? What do you mean?
这周你不是刚找过乐子吗
You haven't shagged a blonde this week?
不 我不是那个意思
No. I don't mean that.
下面这句是真心话
I do mean this, though.
"去你♥妈♥的♥"
"Fuck you."
就是说 这才像你
Yeah, that's more like it.
话说 你不也聊得挺欢吗
Anyway, you got your own thing going on.
就是有点老了 不是我的菜
She's a little old for my taste.
你说希斯女士吗
Mrs. Heath?
总比她落到亡命徒手里强
I'd rather be saving her than some toe rag spook.
那倒是
Yeah.
-算是为了女士们 -没错
- One for the ladies? - Fuck yeah.
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
-蹲下 蹲下 -你是谁
- Down. Stay down! - Who the fuck are you?
是他们逼我们在这儿工作
They make us work here.
这些都是海♥洛♥因♥吗
This all heroin?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot, please!
呆在这儿
Stay here.
上 上 上 左边是楼梯
Move, move, move. Stairs left, buddy.
他们到底在做什么
What the hell are they doing?
游戏时间到
Fun times.
想不想搞点动静
Wanna blow some shit up?
格兰特会恨死我们的
Grant's gonna hate us.
管她去呢
What's new?
去她妈的
Fuck her.
我们正在接近那辆车
We're going for the vehicle.
手雷
Grenade!
我左路
Go left!
在那儿
Unit...there.
最好汽油是满的
Better have a full fucking tank.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Fuck me!
我♥操♥
Shit!
快走
Come on!
我们走
Let's go.
汇报
Report.
车辆被毁
The transport's destroyed.
撤退
Evacuate.
该死 他们这是干什么
Shit. What are they doing?
求求你们 带我们一起走
Please. Take us with you.
他们会杀了我们的 拜托了
They will kill us. Please.
过来 跟紧了
Here. Stay close.
斯科特 斯科特 快干掉它
Scott! Scott! Take it.
好的 我瞄准了
Yeah, I got it!
快 快 快
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
妈的 是自己人 自己人
Fuck, fuck. Friendlies, friendlies, friendlies.
他是我们的人 唐纳修
That's our guy, Donoghue!
你们没事吧
You all right?
天呐 斯科特
Jesus, Scott,
整个营地的人都出去找你了
the whole camp was out looking for you.
他们一定在背后骂死我了
They were gonna bust me back down to private.
过来吧
Come on!
上帝啊 真的有美国突击队
My God! The US cavalry really exists!
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where the fuck were you?
晚点再做那该死的汇报吧
We'll debrief that shit later.
你刚把哈萨尼的海♥洛♥因♥工制毒工厂给炸了
This is one of Hasani's heroin-processing facilities you just blew up.
他一定会发飙的
He's gonna be pissed.
这么说你早就知道有这地方
You're telling me you knew about this shit?
他让我们照做 我们也没办法
He lets us operate, not the other way around.
就是这么回事
That's just how it is.
赶紧上卡车 我们得走了
Now, get in the truck. We gotta move.
快点 我们得上路了
Come on! Let's fire it up and go!
你跟我走
You're with me.
坏兵啊 违抗命令是吗
Bad soldier, huh? Disobeying orders?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表