剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Major, we need your help to identify known associates.
我们在那里面有个人 可以指认拉提夫
We have a man on the inside that can identify Latif.
客房♥服务
Room Service.
你好
Hey.
一个人吗
You alone?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我不记得告诉过你房♥间号♥啊
You know, I don't remember telling you my room number.
你在账单上写了
You wrote it on the bill.
这样啊
Yeah.
你已经下班了
You off work already?
小休时间
I'm on a break.
谢谢
Thank you.
-凯特 -是我 我到了
- Kate. - Yeah, I'm here.
就在入口外面 谢谢
Just outside the entrance. Thanks.
我们恐怕有麻烦了
I think we have trouble.
明白 马上进来
Okay, coming in now.
-只是电脑而已 -谢谢合作 女士
- Hi, it's just a PC. - Thank you, Ma'am.
在那里 只有十个
There, only 10.
-看到没 -看到了
- Got it? - Got it.
可以让我查一下包吗 先生
请问可以让我查一下包吗
May I check your bag, please?
喂
Uh... Hey!
趴下 趴下 快趴下
Down, down! Get down, now!
都趴下 趴在地上别动
Stay down! Stay down! Down!
妈的
Fuck.
阻止他们
凯特 快跑 快跑
Kate! Go! Go, go, go!
我需要提高分辨率再次扫描 要快
Okay, I need up-res re-scans now!
正在扫描
Scanning now.
二次扫描开始
Re-scanning...
失去信♥号♥♥源 重复 失去信♥号♥♥源
Losing feed, repeat, losing feed!
我靠
Shit.
迈克尔 快接 迈克尔 能听见吗
Michael, come in. Michael, can you hear me?
怎么了
What?
-斯科特 -安静
- Scott! - Be quiet.
-进浴室 -什么
- Get in the bathroom. - What?
嘘 听话 进浴室躲着
Shh, shh. Get in the bathroom.
别出声
Be quiet.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
我擦
Fuck.
压紧这里
Pressure on that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
明白 明白
Sorry! Sorry!
迈克尔 迈克尔 能听见吗
Michael? Michael, can you hear me?
是我
I'm here.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
好 告诉我现在的情况
Okay, give me a SITREP?
十六个青年男子
Sixteen young men.
全是巴基斯坦人 二三十岁
In total, Pakistani. Late 20's, early 30's.
人手一把AK47
All armed with AK's.
他们是怎么通过安检的
So, how'd they get past security?
装武器的袋子早就进大厅了
Bags were already in the lobby.
他们正把平民赶到一起
They're rounding up civilians.
死了六七个 三四个受伤
Six or seven dead. Three or four wounded.
简直是孟买♥♥事件重演
It's Mumbai all over again.
斯顿布奇 斯科特跟你在一起吗
Stonebridge, Is Scott with you?
没 他不在人♥质♥里
No. He's not among the hostages.
妈的
Fuck.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你包里有手♥机♥吗
You got a phone in here?
在楼下 我们可以叫人帮忙
It's downstairs. We could call someone for help.
嗯 会的...
Yeah. We will...
现在我需要你照我说的做 好吗
But right now I need you to do exactly what I tell you, okay?
没事的 别害怕
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我知道 我会送你回去的
I know, I know, and I'll get you there.
只要你照我说的做 行吗
If you do exactly what I tell you. All right?
-好的 -在听我说吗
- Yes. - Listening to me?
在听
Yes.
别害怕 跟我走
All right, now come with me.
别往地上看 别看他们 跟我走就行
Don't look down. Don't look at them. Just come with me.
护照手♥机♥都交出来
Passport or cell phone!
别急
Easy.
把手放在我背上
Hey, keep your hand on my back.
抱歉
Sorry.
跟上
Come on.
你做的我都看见了
I saw what you did.
什么
I'm sorry?
枪击开始的时候... 你帮助了那些人
When the shooting started...those people you helped.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a policeman?
不是 游客而已 你呢
No, a tourist. You?
游客而已
A tourist, yes.
跟上
Hey, come on.
后退后退
Back! Back! Back!
该死
Fuck.
我刚刚抵达
I've just arrived outside
位于德里市中心的皇家莲花大酒店外
the Royal Lotus Hotel in downtown Delhi...
我们收到通知 这里发生了枪击事件
where we have received reports of gunfire.
凯特 能听到吗
Kate. Are you there?
迈克尔 我在
Michael, I'm here.
就在大门后面
Directly behind the entrance doors,
他们安放了一连串的简易炸♥弹♥
they've rigged a necklace of IEDs.
哪怕踢一脚也会引爆
The Army so much as kick them, it'll detonate it.
你能拆解吗
Well, can you defuse it?
现在不行
Not right now.
上校
Colonel.
说
Go ahead.
我觉得是时候向他们亮明身份了
I think it's time we made our presence known.
明白
Understood.
有几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被杀了
Some of the terrorists have been killed.
他说有人向他们射击
He's saying someone shot at them.
好样的
Good man.
进来
Come in here.
进来
Come in here.
-过来 过来 -不要 我不进去
- Come here. Come here. - No, I'm not going in!
我要你待在这 行吗
I need you to stay here, okay?
同一个房♥间他们不会搜查两次
They're not gonna search the same room twice.
明白吗 待这别动
You understand? Stay there.
好
Okay.
怎么了 糟糕
What's going on? Shit.
坚持住兄弟 坚持住
Okay, hang on, buddy. Hang on.
-我去找人帮忙 -去卫生间给我拿几条毛巾
- I'll get help... - Go to the bathroom, get me some towels.
-我去找人帮忙 -别 你待这别走 妈的
- I'll get help. - No, no, no you stay here. Fuck!
兄弟 再坚持几秒
Hang on, two seconds, buddy.
我去去就回 挺住 兄弟 挺住
Be right back. Hang on, buddy. Hang on.
好了 别说话
Okay, don't talk.
别... 妈的
Don't... Fuck!
真操蛋
Fuck.
来得真巧 嘿...
Just what I need. Hey...
没事了 没事了 小宝贝 你没事吧
It's okay. It's okay, honey. You all right?
你得跟我走 来吧
You gotta come with me. Come on.
来吧 我不是坏人
Come on. I'm not a bad man.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it's okay.
来吧 好了 我们出来转转
Come on. There we go. We go for a ride.
好了 没事吧 很好
There we go. You okay? Yeah.
就把头趴在那 好吗 没事了
Just put your head down there. Okay? You're okay.
别抬头 好吗 把头低下去
And, don't you look up. All right? Just keep your head down.
这人绝对是沙贝尔
This man is definitely Shabbir.
拉提夫手下的一个上尉
One of Latif's lieutenants.
这张照片里你还能认出谁
Do you recognize any of the other men in these pictures?
-这里就是"天帐" -上校
- This is the crib. - Colonel.
好了 大家都出去 马上
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表