剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第二季 第五集
苏丹西部 达尔富尔
医疗诊所
知道了 马上走
I know, I'm coming.
你要是想让我扛你出去就直说嘛
If you want me to drag you out over my shoulder, just say so.
结婚前还是收敛点好
You can't treat me like that until we're married.
再给我五分钟
Five minutes, I promise.
不行 现在就走 你知道待在这不安全
No, now. You know it's not safe to stay.
护卫队要撤退了
The convoy is leaving.
好了好了 马上就走
Okay. Okay, I'm coming.
好好
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是他妈妈 他们在捡柴
It's his mother. They were collecting firewood.
然后金戈威德来了
The Janjaweed came.
金戈威德 在哪里
Janjaweed? Where?
好好
Oh! Okay.
-苏彬 你照顾他好吗 -好
- Subin, can you take him? - Yes.
轻点 轻点放
Easy. Just gently.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
腹部有刀伤 看这样子
Okay, she's been stabbed. And raped too,
还被强♥暴♥了 失血太多
by the looks of it. She's hemorrhaging completely.
得动手术
We'll need to operate.
克莱尔 我们没时间了
But Clare, we have no time.
天黑前我们得回到安全基地
We have to get back to the security compound before dark.
我们要是现在离开 她就死定了
If we leave now, she'll die.
克莱尔 我们之前说好的
Clare, we have had this discussion.
我们不是救世主
We cannot save everyone.
那好 你跟他说
Fine. Well, you tell him.
跟他说啊 我说不出口
Go on, tell him, because I can't.
告诉他我们要见死不救
Tell him that we're gonna let his mother die
因为我们要赶车回家
because our ride home is waiting.
再像刚说的那样 把我扛出去
And then drag me out of here like you promised,
不然我是不会丢下她的
because that is the only way that I'm leaving her now.
你能听到我说话吗
Hi. Hi, can you hear me?
我是克莱尔·萨默斯比医生 我是来救你的
I'm Doctor Clare Somersby, I'm here to help you.
她怎么样了
So, how is she doing?
没事了
Good.
生命体征稳定
She's stable.
谢谢你留下来陪我
Thank you for staying.
他说你救了他妈妈一命
He says you saved his mother's life,
这东西会保佑你 可以辟邪
and with these, he will save yours. They're gris-gris.
不 不行
No, I couldn't.
收下吧
You're going to have to take them.
这是护身符 很有用的
They are talismans. Very powerful.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说
He says
他妈妈给了他这个护身
his mother gave them to him for his protection
现在他要送给你
and now he gives them to you.
他们来了
They are coming.
起来起来 快走 快起来
Get up, get up, get up. Go, go, go, go! Get up, get up!
纳金 宝贝 她麻醉还没醒 不能动
Najim, sweetheart, she's still sedated, she can't be moved.
-快点 我们得走了 -克莱尔 快点
- Come on, we have to go! - Clare, quick!
巴卡里 我们不能丢下他
Bakri, we can't just leave him!
管不了那么多了
Enough talk of martyrdom.
我们必须活着
We have to survive,
否则我们来这就毫无意义
or else our purpose here will become meaningless.
快走 好了
Go! Okay.
好了
Okay.
快走
Go, go, go!
回去 回去 回去
Back, back, back, back!
好了
Okay.
我们得分头行动
I think we should split up.
不要
No!
我可以拖住他们 分散他们的注意力
Maybe there's a way I can draw them, create a diversion.
我们不能分开 要永远在一起
We stick together. Always.
好了 快走快走
Okay. Go, go, go, go, go!
巴卡里
Bakri!
-快跑 -你没事吧
- Run. - Are you okay?
快走
Just go!
跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
肯尼亚 蒙巴萨岛
迈克尔
Michael.
飞机上那个金发美女
That blonde hottie on the plane?
-我有她电♥话♥ -是吗
- Got her number. - Yeah?
有新目标了 前皇家海军陆战队员
Right. New target. Ex-Royal Marine,
转做国际军械生意
turned global Arms dealer.
杰拉尔德·克劳福
Gerald Crawford.
有证据显示劫持新德里酒店
We have growing evidence that Crawford supplied the weapons
所用的武器就是克劳福提供的
used at the hotel siege in New Delhi,
康纳利在开普敦劫案中用的也是
as well as those used by Connolly in the Cape Town heist.
这么说炸死凯特的炸♥药♥
So the explosives that killed Kate,
是从他那里买♥♥的
they're from him.
他是拉提夫的御用军♥火♥商
He's Latif's chief armory.
此人安全意识极高
And normally ultra security-conscious,
从不直接参与军械交易
never directly connected to the weapons he supplies,
这次破了例
until now.
两天前孟买♥♥警方
Two days ago Mombasa police
查获一个走私集团码头
broke a shipyard smuggling ring led by this man,
码头主管 肯·玛索图
Central Yard controller Ken Masoto.
玛索图坦白 是克劳福贿赂他
Now, Masoto confessed that Crawford bribed him
让一艘非法装载军械的船只驶往苏丹
to let through an illegal arms shipment destined for Sudan.
非但如此
What's more,
克劳福还将亲自监督这批军械装上卡车
Crawford will personally supervise the transfer onto trucks
运往达尔富尔
for overland transportation to Darfur.
他将与安保队长 前南非特种部队成员
He'll be traveling with his head of security, Dieter Hendricks,
迪尔特·亨德瑞克一同前往
former South African Special Forces.
他们将于今晚在码头碰面
They're meeting at the docks tonight.
这是我们接近拉提夫的大好机会
This is our chance to get to Latif.
务必活捉克劳福
I want Crawford alive.
好了 大鱼上钩了
All right. Fox is in the coop.
你要是想解恨的话 可以干掉他的保镖
You can shoot his bodyguard if that's any consolation.
海关文件都如约处理好了
The customs papers have been processed as promised.
一切准备就绪
It is all in order.
克劳福确认收♥货♥
As soon as Crawford confirms the shipment
签署账单后 立即行动
and signs the ledger, move in.
有TN-3表格吗
Number TN-3 form,
授权运输化学肥料的
to authorize transport of chemical fertilizer.
我要在那上面签字的吧
I have to sign for it, right?
算了 我车里有备用的
Don't worry, I've got a spare one in the car.
TN-3表是什么
What's a TN-3 form?
没有这种表
There isn't one.
妈的 被耍了 斯科特
Shit. They made us, Scott!
来了
I'm on it
把监控录像调出来 我要看到现场
Track the feed. I want eyes on, now.
告诉我
Just give me a bead.
他现在在哪
Tell me where he's at.
正在找
Looking.
把亨德瑞克也找出来
Look for Hendricks, too.
收到
Copy that.
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
找到了 在二区
Got him, Sector 2,
首要目标正在向集装箱移♥动♥
primary target heading towards the storage facilities.
二区 我就在二区
Sector 2? I'm in Sector 2.
靠
Fuck.
你是什么人
Who are you?
英国♥军♥情处的
British Military Intelligence.
一切都结束了 克劳福
It's over, Crawford.
识相点 虽然货没了
Be smart. You've lost the shipment,
但我们可以做个交易
but we can still cut a deal.
我丢了什么不用你提醒
Don't tell me what I've lost.
正在赶往二区
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表