剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第二季 第十集
少校 让开
Step aside, Major.
你想开枪 我们能够理解
We'd all understand if you pulled that trigger.
但成千上万个人随时可能丧命
But the lives of thousands of people are at stake.
看好他
Secure him.
给他处理伤口
Dress his wounds.
约翰·波特...
John Porter...
往前坐
Sit forward.
那个器官农场好玩吗
Enjoy your stay at the organ farm?
其实我觉得那里的食物糟透了
Actually, I thought the food was shit.
所以我主动不干了
So I discharged myself.
安全了
We're secure!
小心点
Careful.
他没武器
He's clean.
瑞姆中士
Sergeant Richmond...
你就只配做点... 女人的活儿
All your training to do this...woman's work.
中士 发现2号♥目标
Sergeant. We have a hit! Target 2.
正在买♥♥火车票
Purchasing train ticket.
在哪
Where?
投到大屏幕上
Big screen.
东南郊区的科坂亚站
Kobanya Station, south-east suburb.
卫星已锁定科坂亚
Satellite lock on Kobanya.
目标提了一个箱子
Target's carrying a case.
他上了火车 车是往哪开的
Right, he's on the train. Where's it going?
12分钟后到达纽伽堤主站
Arrives Nyugati Main Station in 12 minutes.
如果箱子里有炸♥弹♥的话...
If there is a bomb in that case...
他还需要一个引爆装置 比如一部手♥机♥
He'll need a trigger mechanism. Something like a cell phone.
记住 那可是维埃克斯毒气
Remember we're dealing with VX.
务必当场击毙
You will shoot to kill.
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - Yes, Ma'am.
-你发现了没 -什么
- Is it just me? - What?
辛克莱
Sinclair.
没想到这家伙居然
You gotta wonder about a guy that's gonna step
为拉提夫挺身而出
between a bullet and Latif.
匈牙利 — 布达宫 安全峰会
拉米兹将军做出的声明有望得到出席布达佩斯
General Ramiz's announcement is expected to be welcomed by the
世界安全峰会的西方政要的认同
western leaders attending the World Security Summit in Budapest.
巴基斯坦获得核武器后的局势
The stability of Pakistan which has nuclear weapons
是本次峰会的首要议题
is high on the summit's agenda.
连线现场记者杰西卡
For us there, Jessica
那边情况如何
what's the late latest?
现在布达宫就在我身后
I report to you live from outside buda Palace as behind me,
世界强国的代表已经陆续抵达
more of the delegates from the world's most powerful countries
共同探讨中东及其他地区的安全问题
arrive to discuss security issues in the Middle East and elsewhere.
虽然会议内容严格保密
Now, although confidential,
但我们认为巴基斯坦问题以及
we suspect that Pakistan will be high up there on the agenda.
西方国家从阿富汗意外撤军
Along with the staggered withdrawal
将成为首要议题
of Western troops from Afghanistan.
如你所见 大群人已经...
Now as you can see, a large crowd has formed...
找到另一个目标了吗
Anything on the other target?
-暂时没有 -不管他用什么交通工具
- Nothing yet. - Whatever transport he's using,
都会被我们追踪到...
he's coming in under the radar...
所有主要代表
And all the main delegates,
他们知道要绝对保密吗
they understand the need for absolute secrecy?
是的 已经照您的吩咐
Yes, sir. A discrete meeting room
准备了一间独♥立♥的会议室
has been arranged just as you requested.
很好
Good.
你总算来了 上校
About time, Colonel.
认得吗
Recognize it?
你们是不是该尊重我的人♥权♥
Should I be invoking my human rights?
那你也得是个人啊
Oh, for that you need to be human.
对和平的城市实施恐怖袭击你还算人吗
Terrorizing a peaceful city makes you something else...
一个有教养
How does a civilized,
有文化的人怎么会沦落成你这样呢
intelligent man become what you are?
上校 这你比谁都清楚
You know better than anyone, Colonel.
你将多少人送上了断头台
How many deaths have you sanctioned?
你看 我们正在追踪你的人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
As you can see, we're tracking your bomber.
我们会对这个城市所有摄像头
We have face recognition software
拍下的画面进行面部识别
on every CCTV camera in this city.
有两下子啊
Impressive.
我们很快就会抓住他 当场击毙
He will be caught, and he will be neutralized.
如果你觉得只有他一个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
But if you thought there was only one,
你早就把我杀了
you would have killed me already...
目标已下车
Target has disembarked.
发现目标
We have visual!
目标在纽伽堤站下车
Target getting of train at Nyugati Station.
收到 我们正前往车站
Yeah, copy that. We're approaching the station now.
看到了吗
See anything?
未发现目标
We've got no visual.
重复 未发现目标
Repeat, no visual.
找到了 目标上了向西行驶的地铁
Found him. Target's boarding a westbound subway.
现在是高峰期... 如果他在那里引爆
It's rush hour... If he detonates down there,
一定会伤及无数
he could kill thousands of people.
地铁即将通过河底隧♥道♥
He's heading under the river.
你们需要驶过大桥
You need to intercept further down the line!
收到
Copy that.
我们看不到他
We have no visual.
目标还在火车上 下一站是...
Target still on train, next stop...
你在想德里的事 对吧
You're thinking about Delhi, aren't you?
我们握了手
When we shook hands...
然后你把穆♥罕♥默♥德♥交给了我
And you gave me Mahmood.
你肯定很希望历史重演吧
You must long for that moment again.
那样就能挽救一条人命
It would have saved a life.
是她自己不争取
She had forfeited her life.
那约翰·波特中士呢
And what about Sergeant John Porter?
凯特·马歇尔上尉呢
Captain Kate Marshall...
难道他们只是你的棋子吗
Are they just pawns in your game?
你放进来的棋子
Pawns that you pushed into the center of the board.
今天要做个了结
This will end today.
终于 咱俩意见统一了
Finally, something we can agree on.
目标在巴塔亚尼站下车了
Target's off. Batthyany Station!
收到 我们在路上了
Yeah, copy that. We're en route.
-下楼 -好...
- Going down. - Go...
我想我看到目标了
I think I got a visual on target.
看来他要从"河畔"出口上去
Looks like he's coming up River Side exit.
发现目标 准备追踪
Target visual. In pursuit.
如果条件允许就当场击毙
If you get a headshot, take it!
不行 无法击毙
Negative. I've got no clear shot.
车上人多拥挤
It's a fucking sardine can in here.
电车是往哪开的
Where's that tram heading?
向南 布达宫方向
Due south, towards the palace.
走近点或许有机会
Moving closer, I might have a chance.
借过 借过
Excuse me, coming through. Excuse me.
喂 别叫了 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey. Shh... Calm down. Calm down.
让开 让开
Fuck off! Fuck off.
让开 给老子让开
Move, move, move! Get the fuck back!
麻烦 让一下
Sorry, move out of the way...
他妈的给老子让开
Get the fuck out of my way!
-他有个手♥机♥ -扔了 快扔了
- He's got a phone! - Drop it! Drop it!
给老子闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
快下车 快下车
Move, move, move, move!
-去拿手♥机♥ -明白 明白
- Cell phone! - Got it, got it, got it!
快 快 快下车
Move, move, get off!
你♥他♥妈♥把手♥机♥给我
Gimme the fucking phone!
什么情况
What's happening?
斯科特 斯顿布奇 快汇报
Scott, Stonebridge, report.
-他好像启动了炸♥弹♥ -妈的
- I think he's armed it! - Fuck!
该死
Oh, shit!
妈的 给我起来
Fuck... Get the fuck up!
你这混♥蛋♥ 给我站好了
You fucker. Stay there. Stay there.
所有人都下车 有炸♥弹♥
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表