剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第二季 第七集
普里什蒂纳机场
科索沃
奥地利
维也纳
一旦确保阿吉的安全
就把那家伙带回来
其他男人
全部送到医务所去
那个年轻姑娘可以卖♥♥掉
那个
老女人呢
她没价值了
喂
Hello?
什么 不 这里信♥号♥♥太差
What? No, it's a bloody awful line.
对
Oh. Yes.
不 听着
No, no. Listen...
我说得很清楚 我不会把这样的报告
I made it perfectly clear, I'm not passing a report
交给小组委员会的
like that to the sub-committee.
还有来机场接我的车是怎么回事
And what the hell happened to the car at the airport?
不
No!
他们让我坐在一辆破巴士上
They've put me on a bloody bus with the...
算了
Never mind.
确保有人在酒店接应就好
Make sure I have one on standby at the hotel.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这是你第一次来科索沃吗
This your first time in Kosovo?
简直就是个垃圾场
Fucking awful dump.
塞尔维亚人搞了50年的共♥产♥主义
After 50 years of Serbian communism
还打了一场内战 贝利先生
and a bloody civil war, Mr. Bailey,
你还指望这里能变成啥样 度♥假♥区♥不成
what would you expect? A holiday camp?
他们肯定会感激你提的那个烂建议 是什么来着...
Still, no doubt they'll appreciate your invaluable advice on...
基础设施民营化
Infrastructure privatization.
这样他们就能把整个国家
And then they'll be able to
建成一个大型购物中心了
turn the whole country into a shopping complex.
好吧 那就送点花给她
Okay, well, send her some flowers.
能把冷气打开吗
Could you turn the air con up?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
听说你是个经济顾问是吗
Did I hear you say you were an economic advisor?
是 我来自鹿特丹的伊拉斯姆斯大学
Yes. From Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
能给我点投资建议吗
So have you any nice investment tips for me?
我的建议是赚多少花多少
My advice would be to spend all your money as soon as you get it.
为什么
Why's that?
说不定明天你就死翘翘了
Well tomorrow you might be dead.
你应该用这个做报告的标题
You should make that the title of your report.
是啊 还挺朗朗上口
Yes, it's catchy.
你们在笑什么
What're you laughing at?
老公吗
Husband?
男友
Boyfriend...
我们今年在家度假吧 朋友
前男友
Ex-boyfriend.
你们要干什么
What do they want?
告诉他们我们是欧盟特派团的
Tell them we're part of the EU Mission.
不需要出示护照
They don't need to see our passports.
好了 该你上了
Ok.Your turn.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
开什么玩笑
You fucking kidding me...
好吧
All right.
你真会挑时候 老兄
Shit timing, pal.
你要去哪
Where're you going?
去工作
Work.
我还能见到你吗
Am I gonna see you again?
老实说
Truthfully,
恐怕见不到了
probably not.
刚刚那次...
That orgasm I had...
你不会是装出来的吧
Yeah. You're gonna tell me you faked it?
其实...
Actually...
早啊 目标进城了
Morning. Target's in town.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你看起来跟他妈僵尸一样
You look like shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
-彻夜未眠哟 -是嘛 她很漂亮吗
- No sleep. - Yeah? Pretty, was she?
-超性感 -是嘛
- She's hot. - Yeah?
对你百依百顺吗
Do everything you wanted?
好姑娘
Good girl.
她技术很好哟
She's really talented.
那真不错
Well, that's brilliant.
干完别忘了放气[意指充气娃娃]
Did you remember to deflate her when you were done?
要你多嘴
Yeah, yeah.
你们好
What's up?
帅哥好
Boys.
-准备好了吗 -计划有变
- We good to go? - Change of mission.
昨晚八点左右 五名欧盟官员在离开
Around 8:00 last night, five EU officials were kidnapped
科索沃普里什蒂纳机场时被绑♥架♥
leaving Pristina Airport in Kosovo.
绑匪是这个人
They were kidnapped by this man,
法塔弥·哈萨尼 曾服役于科索沃解♥放♥军♥
Fatmir Hasani, one-time member of the Kosovan liberation Army.
也是巴尔干地区最大的毒枭
Also the biggest heroin trafficker in the Balkans.
他在那建立了自己的毒品帝国
He runs what amounts to his own state within a state
拥有自己的军队
and he's got an army to go with it.
哈萨尼要求我们释放阿吉·拉马交换人♥质♥
In return for the hostages, Hasani's demanding the release of Agim Rama,
拉马是哈萨尼的表兄
Rama's Hasani's cousin
也是攻击驻菲律宾
and the terrorist responsible for the attack on
美军陆战队基地的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头目
the US Marine Base in the Philippines
同时还与2005年7月的伦敦系列爆♥炸♥案有关
and linked to the bombings in London in July, 2005.
一个月前 我们在一次
We arrested him a month ago
与奥地利的联♥合♥行♥动♥中将他逮捕
in a joint op with the Austrians.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
这 在一个维也纳郊外的最高安全级监狱里
Here. In a maximum security prison just outside Vienna.
你们的任务是把拉马带回科索沃
Your mission is to take Rama back to Kosovo
保护人♥质♥安全撤退
and secure the release of the hostages.
你们要以平民身份进入监狱
Use civilian cover for the prison.
这家伙杀了美国士兵
So this guy killed American soldiers?
放他走的话 兰利肯定会爱死我们的[中情局总部]
Langley's going to love us, letting him go.
如果不释放拉马 哈萨尼威胁说会在
If we don't produce Rama, Hasani has threatened to kill
六小时后杀死人♥质♥
the hostages in six hours.
我以为我们不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists.
其中一名假扮成贸易代表的人♥质♥
One of the hostages, posing as a trade delegate...
他叫约翰·艾伦 军情六处的
is in fact John Allen, MI6's expert on
白穆♥斯♥林♥恐怖问题专家
White Muslim Terror.
根据杰拉尔德·克劳福所说
And, according to Gerald Crawford,
这位英国情报处官员在为拉提夫卖♥♥命
the British intelligence officer is working for Latif.
这小子来维也纳了 所以才让我们到这来
Now, this chap was coming to Vienna. That's why we're here.
没错 他可能是来审问拉马的
He was. Probably to interrogate Rama.
但现在计划有变 我们不知道为什么
But there's been a change of plan. We don't happen to know why.
可能有人说起我们在找他
Ahh, somebody probably mentioned that we were looking for him...
艾伦可能知道有关黎明计划的情报
Allen may have information about Project Dawn.
我要你们把他弄出来
I want you to get him out.
如果营救失败呢
And if we can't?
那就确保他无法再为拉提夫卖♥♥命
Then make damn sure that he can't help Latif anymore.
我们刚开始查艾伦 他就改变计划
So the minute we're onto Allen, he changes up,
绕道去科索沃
detours to Kosovo,
然后再被这家伙的表弟绑♥架♥
and then gets kidnapped by this guy's cousin.
你觉不觉得这事有蹊跷
You ever feel like you're not getting told the whole story?
走吧
Come on.
哪儿来那么多阴谋 可能只是巧合
Not everything's a conspiracy. Could just be a coincidence.
你想冒这个险吗
You want to take that chance?
-很好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
我们终于拿到了艾伦在军情六处的联络人名单
We finally got that list of all Allen's contacts from MI6.
他可真是个大忙人 好的 谢谢你
He has been a busy boy. All right. Thank you.
特洛伊木马
好了 快过马路
All right... Get crossing.
你们将来也会这样的 兄弟
That's gonna be you pretty soon, buddy...
那是你的孩子吧 做亲子鉴定了吗
It is yours, isn't it? You have the test?
你还真是哪壶不开提哪壶
You're such a twat.
我知道准爸爸压力大
I can understand you're stressed about having a baby.
我也有压力 这很正常
I'd be stressed, too. It's natural.
听着 我不想跟你聊这个话题
Look, the reason I'm not gonna have this conversation
因为你是那种认为
is because you're the type of bloke who thinks
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表