剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
给我闭嘴 听到没
Shut up. You understand that?
过去
Go!
闭嘴
Shut up.
大家好 我叫斯科特
Howdy, folks. My name is Scott.
我来接你们回家
I'm here to take you home.
非常感谢 斯科特先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Scott.
乐意效劳 女士
It's my pleasure, ma'am.
趴下 都趴下
Down! Down! Down!
快跑 这边走
Quickly! This way!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
D组 发生了什么
Delta, report? What's happening?
汇报情况
Status update.
这就是所谓精准利落的行动
So much for the clean, surgical approach.
快走 斯科特
Go, Scott.
现在 快走
Now. Move.
快上吉普车车
Get in the jeep!
-快上车 -快 我来帮你
- Fucking move! - Come on. I'll help you!
这边走 别停
This way. Keep going!
别停 快走
Keep going! Keep going!
该死
Goddamn it!
就快到了
Nearly there!
快他妈上车
Get in the fucking jeep!
快点 上车
Come on. Get in!
-你干嘛呢 -闪开
- What are you doing? - Out of the way!
把头低下
Stay down!
大家都没事吧
Everybody all right?
没事吧
Yeah?
怎么回事 为什么停车
What's the matter? Why are we stopping?
闭嘴
Shut up.
S 我是D 你在哪 收到请回答
Sierra. This is Delta. Where are you? Come on.
天呐 我们快离开这吧
For God's sake, let's get out of here!
闭嘴 有本事你就下车自己走
Shut up, or you can get out and walk!
谢谢
Thank you.
S在你六点钟方向 快开车
Sierra on the six! Come on!
女士们先生们以及该死的总部
Ladies and gentlemen, F-Zero Alpha,
人♥质♥安全
we are clear with the hostages.
重复 人♥质♥安全
Repeat, we are clear with the hostages.
正在向撤离地点 唐纳修与维和部队前进
Heading back to the RV, Donoghue and the KFOR unit, now.
预计抵达时间 5分钟
E.T.A. Five.
有架直升机正在赶往美军基地接你们回来
There's a chopper en route to the US base to pick you up.
收到
Copy that.
他们成功了
They pulled it off.
怎么
What?
你知道我对斯科特的看法
You know my reservations about Scott.
他不相信我们
He doesn't trust us.
而且我也不相信他
And I certainly don't trust him.
斯科特 人♥质♥情况如何
Scott. What's the status of the Asset?
人♥质♥已击毙 迈克尔爆了他的头
Asset is deceased. Michael blew his head off.
不是 上校
Negative, Colonel.
目标头部中枪 当场毙命
Target was taken out by a clean head shot
但子弹是从交换区域外射来的 不是我开的枪
from outside the handover zone. It wasn't me.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
让我看下当时现场的情况
Give me a visual, now...
喂
Yes.
当然 没问题 无论如何
Of course. No problem. In any case,
我已经拿到了我们要的东西
I've got what we need.
你从哪接受了特种部队的训练
So where did you get your Special Forces training from, huh?
什么
What?
你刚才的反应我都看见了
I saw you back there.
士兵 你做得不错
You did good, soldier.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎你随时加入我的队伍
You can be part of my team, anytime.
该死
Fuck me.
怎么了
Problem?
仪表显示我们快没油了
It's saying we're out of gas.
离主力部队还有多远
How far to the main forces?
我们就快到了
Yeah, we're close.
幸亏
Thank fuck.
哥们 从袋子里给我找把枪
Hey, buddy, bring me up something out of that bag.
我这把已经没子弹了
I've got an empty weapon, here.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里是集♥合♥点吗
So, was this the spot?
你认为呢
What do you think?
维和部队哪去了
So where's the KFOR unit?
我也纳闷呢
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing.
呼叫总部 我是D
Zero, this is Delta.
我们已到达撤离地点 看不到维和部队
We are at the RV, no sign of KFOR unit.
重复 看不到维和部队
Repeat, no sign of KFOR unit.
好的 我们马上联络
All right, we're onto it.
-马上给唐纳修打电♥话♥ -收到
- Get hold of Donoghue, now. - Roger that.
-能告诉我到底怎么是回事吗 -什么
- Do you want to tell me something? - Yeah, go on.
如果拉马不是你杀的 那还会是谁
If you didn't take out Rama, then who did?
这问题问得好
That's a good question.
这次任务真是太刺♥激♥了 对吧
It's a good mission, huh?
就是说
Tell me about it.
这种情况常见吗
Is this kind of thing normal?
算是吧
Uh, yeah.
上校
Colonel.
你们继续向南赶至第二撤离点
Okay. Proceed due south to the secondary RV.
我们会让直升机去那接你们
We'll divert the chopper to pick you up there.
不行 车已经快没油了
Negative. Transport's out of gas.
我们最多只能再前进几英里
We'll make a few miles, but no more.
去他妈的唐纳修
Fucking Donoghue.
联♥系♥不上唐纳修
I can't get hold of Donoghue,
但我听说他们已经就位了
but they were in position, last they heard.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
他们明显是去错了地方
I mean, obviously they've gone to the wrong clearing.
不 不可能的
No, no, no. That's absurd.
难道不能让直升机降落在他们附近吗
Well, can't we get a chopper in closer to where they are?
哈萨尼在树林里布置了地对空导弹
Hasani has ground-to-air missiles.
这简直是自杀式行动
In those forests it's a suicide mission.
天啊 快给我想想办法
For Christ sake's, someone give me something.
好
Okay...
只能开到这了 女士们先生们 都下车
That's the end of the road, ladies and gentlemen. Everyone out.
快点
Come on.
从我这边下 丹娜
Get out on my side, Dana.
快看
Look at this.
我是总部
All right, this is Zero Alpha.
收到
Yeah. Gotcha.
离你们现在位置三英里
Three miles from you're positioned,
有一个停车场
there's a car park.
是吗 请告诉我旁边有炸鸡店
Yeah? Tell me it's just next to a fried chicken joint, please.
是哈萨尼的一个海♥洛♥因♥加工厂
It's a heroin processing plant belonging to Hasani.
停车场西北部停有一辆大型汽车
There's a large parked vehicle northwest of the perimeter.
建议征用
Suggest you requisition.
收到 坐标是多少
Roger that. Co-ordinates?
向着西南230度方向
Head two-three-zero degrees southwest.
抵达铁路线之后 右转沿铁轨方向继续前进
Hit a railway line, turn right and follow that.
收到
Copy that.
艾伦 把那个袋子给我
Hey, Allen, hand me that bag.
你们两个拿这个
That's for you two.
能背动么
Can you carry that?
艾伦 下车
Al, out of the jeep, buddy.
大家都跟我来
Everyone with me?
喂 快点
Oy, come on.
我们不会丢下你的 快走
We're not leaving you. Let's go.
迈克尔 我们出发
Michael? On the move?
你没事儿吧
You all right?
破鞋子 破衣服 操蛋的人生
Wrong shoes, wrong clothes, wrong life.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表