剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
这里貌似是个通讯堡垒
We have what appears to be a communications bunker.
A队 A队
Alpha! Alpha!
该建筑安全
The building is clear.
妈的
Shit.
他们走了 听到没 他们都走了
They're gone! Did you hear that? They're gone.
你们不是在监视这里吗
You're looking down on this place, right?
告诉我 那么多双眼睛
So, tell me how the all-seeing eye
怎么就没发现他们逃走了呢
doesn't see them running away...
辛克莱
Sinclair?
-这是什么鬼东西 -斯科特 过来
- What the hell is that? - Oi, Scott, come here!
-辛克莱 听到我说话了吗 -糟糕
- Did you get that, Sinclair? - Oh, shit.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey! - What?
帮我一把 把这玩意朝你那拉
Give me a hand moving this. Towards you, yeah?
来吧
Go.
把
电脑
都
搬走
妈的 A1呼叫总部 发现另一个出口
Shit! Zero, this is Alpha 1, we have another exit.
他说什么
What did he say?
-听不清 -A1 请重复
- Not sure. - Alpha 1, please repeat.
下去
Going down!
定时炸♥弹♥ 撤撤撤
Booby trap! Go, go, go!
总部呼叫A1A2 收到没有
Alpha 1, Alpha 2, this is Zero, do you copy?
总部呼叫A1A2 收到请回复
Alpha 1, Alpha 2, this is Zero, do you copy?
-呼叫格鲁吉亚士兵 -完毕
- Find the Georgians. - Over.
A2呼叫总部 收到请回复
Zero, this is Alpha 2, copy?
门卡住了 妈的
Door's jammed. Ah, shit!
辛克莱 能收到吗
Sinclair, can you read me?
没有回复 耳机里什么都收不到
There's nothing. I'm not picking anything up on my comms...
看来我们没的选了 往那走吧
Guess we got no choice, pal. Should we go that way?
上校
Colonel!
这个是格鲁吉亚突击队员的信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥线是平的
This is the signal for the Georgian commandos, it's flatlined.
他们的对讲机已经完全被毁
Their comms are completely dead.
这是斯顿布奇和斯科特的
This is Stonebridge and Scott...
虽然信♥号♥♥微弱 但是并没消失
Now the signal's weak, but it's still there.
继续呼叫
Keep trying.
-左转 -左转
- Go left. - Left.
左边安全
Clear left.
你觉不觉得有人不想置我们于死地
You ever wonder if there's anyone not trying to kill us?
我不想琢磨这些事
Prefer not to think about it.
有意思 我总爱琢磨这种事
That's funny. I think about it all the time.
我知道约翰肯定会琢磨
I know John certainly did.
这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
少来了 你懂的
Come on. You know.
向右
Going right.
-听着 -什么
- Look, - What?
我们都知道波特有自己的怀疑对象
we both know Porter had his suspicions...
怀疑对象 他知道真♥相♥好吗
He had his suspicions? He fucking knew.
我们得穿过这道门
Gonna go through the door, now?
是啊 快打开这该死的门
Yeah, open the bloody door.
向下
Going down.
-我跟这些人一起干了很多年 -是吗
- I've worked with these people for years. - Yeah...
-我必须相信他们 -为什么 波特就不信
- I've had to trust them. - Why? Porter didn't.
他试图找出真♥相♥ 但却因此送命
He worked it out, and he got killed for it.
约翰是被艾伦出♥卖♥♥♥的 还记得吧
John was given up by Allen, remember?
不 不是他
No, he wasn't.
你怎么知道
What are you on about?
在科索沃 艾伦死前告诉我
Allen told me in Kosovo,
波特的死跟他一点关系都没有
just before he died, he had nothing to do with Porter.
你信他
You believe him?
人之将死 其言也善
In my experience, people don't usually lie before they die.
这里是个酒窖吧
This place is one big wine cellar?
我敢打赌它的尽头不是礼品店
I'm willing to bet it doesn't end in a gift shop.
-向左 -向右
- Going left. - Going right.
妈的 这到底是个什么地方
Holy shit, what is this place?
-少校 -查到什么
- Major? - What have you got?
我又重新查看了热像图
I went back to the thermal image
发现树林里有一些可疑的暗点
and found these dark spots in the forest that just seem odd.
-可以放大么 -嗯
- Can you enlarge? - Mmm.
这他妈到底是什么
What the fuck is that?
好吧 就算艾伦没有出♥卖♥♥♥波特
All right, if Allen didn't give up Porter...
那也不能说明是20号♥分部干的
It doesn't mean Section 20 did.
我们说好要互相照应
You and I promised to watch
现在咱俩都还活得好好的
each others' back and we're still alive.
这话还算数吧
That's gotta count for something, right?
当然 但这约定不会长久的 对吧
Yeah. But it's not gonna count for much longer, is it?
什么 你想说什么
What? What are you getting at?
得了吧 你肯定跟凯丽谈过了吧
Come on. You must've had that talk with Kerry.
谈什么
What talk?
做军人还是做爸爸
Soldier versus Daddy talk?
你怎么知道
How the hell do you know about that?
得了吧 你以为
Oh, Come on. You think you're
这种事只有你遇到过吗
the first solider to be in this predicament?
好吧 那我该怎么办
All right. What should I do?
-你真的要问我 -真的问你
- You're seriously asking me? - I'm seriously asking you.
我好感动哟
Oh, I'm seriously touched.
在我看来 你是不会有好结果的
In my opinion, though, you're seriously fucked.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 真♥他♥妈♥不是东西
You son of a bitch. God, you're such an asshole.
是啊 但是你爱我
Yeah, but you love me.
谢葛德少尉 谢谢你能来
Leutnant Schekter. Thank you for coming.
抱歉我不得不重新安排 有特殊情况
Sorry I had to re-arrange. Circumstances.
当然 我知道你这人爱演戏
Of course. And a certain penchant for the dramatic, I think.
我想知道你为什么又跟达米恩·斯科特上♥床♥了
I'd like to know why you slept with Damien Scott again.
第一次我觉得很爽 所以想再找他爽下
I enjoyed it the first time, so I went back for more.
你是被派去对我的人进行心理评估的
You were sent in to make a psychological appraisal of my man.
"我的人" 这说法很有意思
"My man." Interesting expression.
执行完任务之后还跟他混在一起完全是...
To consort with him outside of these parameters is entirely...
我愿意跟谁干就跟谁干
I fuck who I like.
你知道吗 需要评估的人应该是你
You know, maybe it's you who needs an appraisal.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是说 既然你可以
I mean why, when you could so easily
这么轻易的找别人办事
have ordered someone else to do it...
又怎么会亲自去他家敲门呢
Did you knock on his door yourself?
然后呢 我觉得
But then, I don't think
就算不学心理 也想出个所以然来
I need a psychology degree to work that one out.
告诉达米恩我会给他打电♥话♥的...
Tell Damien I'll call him...
你听到没
Do you hear that?
像台起重机 向右
Sounds like a jenny, going right.
上校 我们发现一些情况
Colonel, We've found something...
树林里的这些斑点
This dark patch in the forest,
表明有冷气从地下释放出来
signifies cold air coming from deep under the ground.
斑点间隔很有规律 大约为30米
The spot are at regular intervals, approximately 30 meters apart.
我觉得这应该是某种建筑物
I think we're looking at some kind of structure.
能用计算机推算出它的轮廓吗
Can we get a computer projection?
-我试试看 -好的 谢谢
- Oh, I'll see what I can do. - All right, thank you.
向左
Going left!
左边安全
Clear left.
想加薪吗 箱子里都是钱
Want a pay raise? Suitcase full of cash.
我勒个去
Fuck me.
发现大批空白护照
Found a shitload of blank passports.
好的 我们离开这里 走
All right, buddy. Moving away, go...
斯科特 右边有扇门
Scott, door right.
走
Go.
斯科特 你看
Scott, look at this.
中奖了 是维埃克斯毒气
Jackpot, it's a VX.
该死
Shit.
你觉得这个小玩意儿是什么
What d'ya make of this little guy?
看起来像个炸♥弹♥
Looks like a bomb to me.
我觉得也是
It looks like a bomb to me.
中间是C4炸♥药♥吧
Think that's C4 in the middle?
可能是
Could be.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表