剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
少校 上校 推算完成了
Major, Colonel. I finished the projection.
我的天呐
Oh my God.
肯定至少有50公里的隧♥道♥
Must be at least fifty kilometers of tunnel.
这肯定是苏联时期遗留下来的
That's gotta be some kind of
某个废弃的基地
abandoned facility left over from the Soviet era.
我猜是用来存储核原料或化学原料的
My guess is it was used to house nuclear or chemical materials...
我想我找到出路了
I think I found a way out.
太好了 来玩个换衣服的游戏
Awesome, time to play dress up.
好的
Good man.
要黑色还是绿色
Black or green?
多谢
Cheers.
总部呼叫A1A2 收到没有
Alpha 1, Alpha 2, this is Zero, are you receiving?
总部呼叫A1A2 收到请回复
Alpha 1, Alpha 2, this is Zero, are you receiving?
同志们 我们回来了
Hey, sports fans, we're back...
确定他们的位置
Get a fix on comms.
总部呼叫A1 收到请回复
Alpha 1, this is Zero, are you receiving?
一清二楚
Receiving loud and clear.
能不能汇报一下现在的情况
Can you give me a sitrep?
稍等 正在检查房♥间
Standby, clearing rooms.
妈的
Shit.
A1呼叫总部
Zero, this is Alpha 1.
我们找到了一个地下实验室
We found some sort of lab underground.
发现维埃克斯毒气
Evidence of VX.
和疑似用来散播毒气的工具
And possible means of dissemination.
正在给你们上传照片
I'm uploading photos right now.
我想我还是喜欢待在底下
I think I liked it better down there.
天呐
Oh, shit.
确认 已收到照片
Confirm, receiving uploads now.
我需要一个着陆点 准备直升机撤离
I need an LZ for a chopper evac.
让格鲁吉亚军队待命
Tell the Georgians to standby.
他们在目标建筑东北方向2.7公里处
Location is 2.7 clicks north east of target building.
卫星图像上线
Satellite feed coming online.
斯科特
Scott!
安全 上 上 上
Clear, go, go, go!
向左
Move left.
糟糕
Shit.
总部 发现两辆车离开
Zero, we have two vehicles leaving the site!
共七人
Seven people on board.
有个可能是女人
Possibly one woman.
是穆洛娃吗
Is it Mullova?
无法确认
Cannot confirm.
车辆正在往东北方向行驶
Tracking vehicles heading north east.
了解
Understood.
上校 格鲁吉亚军队等不及的
Colonel, the Georgians will not wait,
我们必须马上撤退
we must evacuate now.
不行 我要你们找辆交通工具
No, gentlemen, I need you to find some transport.
跟上前面的车
I want you in pursuit.
走吧 兄弟 追上他们
Come on, mate. In pursuit.
总部呼叫A1
Alpha 1 this is Zero.
追踪到车辆停在潘那高思科
We've tracked the vehicles to the town of Pentnagorsk,
在你们东北方向 距离7公里
7 clicks north east of your position.
收到
Roger that.
快发动啊
Come on. All right.
-要我下去推吗 -闭嘴
- You want me to push? - Shut up.
目标进入楼房♥
Targets are entering the building now.
找到车了吗
Have you secured a vehicle yet?
-这么样 -你看
- How about that? - Look at that.
那是
我的
车
那是
我的
车
俄♥罗♥斯♥南部—车♥臣♥ 潘那高思科
把
你
的
大
屁
股
挪开
拉提夫在那间楼房♥里干什么
What is Latif doing in that building?
你根本不知道他在不在那间楼房♥里
You don't know that he is in that building.
我们知道的是
What we do know...
车♥臣♥人很穷 都是激进的穆♥斯♥林♥
Is that the Chechens are poor, radicalized Muslims
打了一场残酷的分♥裂♥战
fighting a vicious separatist war.
这里什么都缺
If there's one thing this place has plenty of,
最不缺的就是人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
it's potential suicide bombers.
下一个
过来
把衣服脱了
他说他对自己能成为真正的车♥臣♥子民
He says he is proud to offer himself
能为对抗异教♥徒♥的战争献身感到自豪
as a true son of Chechnya in the fight against the infidel.
斯科特 靠边停 就是这两辆车
Hey, Scott, pull up there. Those are the vehicles.
A2呼叫总部 我们已到达目标位置
Zero, this is Alpha 2. We're at the target location now.
现场情况如何
Sitrep?
门口有两个持枪守卫
There's two armed guards on the door,
里面人数不明
unknown number of men on the inside.
这地方到处都是平民 收到没
The place is crawling with civilians, you copy?
阿斯兰
Aslan?
这是
找你的
钱
等等
他是我哥
进来
A1 A2
Alpha 1, Alpha 2,
能否进入交战状态
are you in position to engage?
收到
Roger that.
稍等
Stand by.
原地待命
Hold position.
你这是干什么
What do you think you're doing?
如果出现意外 如果造成平民伤亡
If this goes wrong, if are civilians are killed,
那将会引起国际争端
this could trigger a full-blown, international shitstorm!
出外勤的又不是你 少校
You are not in the field, Major.
你怎么就不听劝呢
And you are not listening!
上校
Colonel.
不
行
他
可以
走了
你
下一个
过
来
脱衣服
我们都知道拉提夫在德里耍了我们
We all know that Latif made a fool of this section in Delhi.
你不能让那件事影响你的判断力
You cannot let that cloud your judgment.
发动袭击的危险性...
The risks of launching an assault...
干我们这行必然会有危险 少校
We are in the business of risks, Major.
真正的勇士敢于正视淋漓的鲜血
Risks are what real soldiers have to take.
我们到底在等什么
What the hell are we waiting for?
待命
Stand by.
等待下一步命令
Awaiting orders.
-哎呦喂 -过来了
- Oh, shit. - There ya go.
她看上你了
She likes you.
那我肯定会让她伤心欲绝
You know I'd just stand up breaking her heart.
我想我是不会结婚了
I don't think I'm cut out for marriage.
没试过你怎么知道
How would you know if you haven't tried?
你怎么知道我没试过
How do you know I haven't?
帅哥们好啊
不用了 亲爱的
Ye, no thanks, sweetie.
要我陪陪你们吗
不用了 没兴趣 谢谢你
No, thank you. Not interested, honey,ou k know?
给你们优♥惠♥价
滚开
Hey, fuck off.
听懂吗 滚开
You know? Fuck offski?
蠢猪
反正你们也付不起钱
应对自如啊
That was smooth.
我可不搞妓♥女♥ 老兄
I don't speak prostitute, dude.
好了没 我们坐在这
Come on. We're sitting around
简直就是个活靶子
like a T-ball waiting for someone to take a swing.
如果拉提夫在里面
Even the chance,
如果他拥有维埃克斯毒气
that Latif is in that building,
哪怕只有万分之一的可能性
and in possession of VX,
这理由也足够了
is reason enough to engage.
我可不想现在撤退 结果在十点档新闻里
I will not retreat now, to find out
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表