剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
按照国家通讯中心的数据库
According to the GCHQ database,
这人叫阿巴西·萨沃哈
this man is Abasi Sawalha.
他是一个也门秘密恐♥怖♥分♥子♥集团的头目
He's the leader of an obscure Yemeni terror group
阿巴西·萨沃哈
涉嫌参与叛乱活动
也门解放兄弟会
该集团被认为是拉提夫的支持者
thought to be sympathetic to Latif.
如果他不是拉提夫 那谁他妈是呢
If that ain't Latif, then who the fuck is?
上校
Colonel!
行动 行动
Go, go, go, go, go!
这路对吗
Is this right?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我以前从没去过基地
I've not been to the base before.
感觉不对劲
This isn't right.
怎么了 怎么了 告诉我
What's going on? What's going on? Tell me!
见鬼
Shit.
怎么了 为什么停车
What's going on? Why are we stopping?
该死
Fuck!
为什么停车 为什么停车
Why are we stopping? Why are we stopping!
把我想知道的一切都告诉我
You will tell me everything I need to know.
死者是谁
Who's the dead guy?
他是真正的阿什卡尼少校
That's the real Major Ashkani.
记住这次教训
Learn from this.
拉提夫棋高一着
Latif outmaneuvered us all.
是我引狼入室 带他进了"天帐"
I brought him here, into the Crib.
还亲手把穆♥罕♥默♥德♥交给了他
And delivered Mahmood right to him.
记住这些 记住他的胜利
Remember it, his victory.
绝不会重蹈覆辙
It will not happen again.
绝不会重蹈覆辙
It will not happen again.
你要走吗
You going somewhere?
是
Yeah.
为什么 我们还有时间
Why? We still have time.
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't do this anymore.
迈克尔 这事我们已经谈过了
Michael, we've spoken about this.
我知道
I know.
但凯丽和我想要...
But Kerry and I are trying to...
你们相遇时都还只是孩子
You were kids when you met.
那时的你们连自己都不了解
You didn't even know who you were,
这是你自己说的
you said so yourself.
这改变不了什么
That doesn't change anything.
我爱你
I love you.
-别说了 -你也爱我
- Stop. - You love me.
别再说了
Stop.
我们都不能再这样下去了
We both need to just stop.
你确定自己可以做到吗
You sure you can?
迈克尔
Michael...
-嗨 兄弟 -嗨
- Hey, buddy. - Hi.
我们回到这里是要干嘛
So, what are we doing back here?
喜欢在伤口撒盐吗
Like to rub salt in the wound?
我想在"天帐"之外跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you outside the Crib.
谈什么
What about?
约翰·波特
John Porter.
他本可以用多种方式传递情报
He could have coded that message a dozen different ways
用20号♥分部能识别的密♥码♥
Section 20 could have recognized,
但他没用 是吧
but he didn't, did he?
他用了一种这世上只有一人能解密的密♥码♥
He used a code only one other person in the world knew about,
那人就是你
and that was you.
为什么
Why?
波特想让你进入分部
Porter wanted you inside the Section,
但我就是不知道其中的原因
but I'm fucked if I know why.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
...你♥他♥妈♥的贱种
...sad fucking pricks!
波特信不过20号♥分部吗
Porter didn't trust Section 20?
一下就给你猜到了 兄弟
Got it in one, buddy.
真不敢相信
I can't believe that.
想想 你跟凯特
Come on. You and Kate
在拉合尔已经得到了约翰的位置 对吧
had John's position in Lahore, right?
提着拉提夫的人头来见我
Bring me Latif's head on a plate.
安全
We're clear!
他们把他转移了
They've moved him.
太巧了 恰好在你们冲进去前 拉提夫跑了
Only, Latif moved just before you got there.
-他是怎么知道的 -你疯了
- How did he know? - This is insane.
出♥卖♥♥♥约翰的人在20号♥分部有眼线
Whoever sold John out has eyes on Section 20,
-不可能 -或者此人跟20号♥分部有瓜葛
- No. - or someone connected to Section 20.
无论是哪种猜测 结论都一样
Either way works out to the same thing.
糟糕 挺住 凯尔
Shit. All right. Kyle...
那晚我们失去了一个好战友
We lost a good man that night!
约翰·波特
John Porter.
见鬼
Fuck.
拉提夫早就知道约翰的名字
Latif knew John's name.
你觉得是约翰自己供出来的吗
Think John would have given that up?
不
No.
肯定还有隐情
There's something more.
你求格兰特让你回来工作
You didn't beg Grant for a job just to get back
不单是为了当兵吧
to soldiering, did you?
祖贝塔向我透露了一个在伊♥拉♥克♥
Zubedah told me about a plot
安置大规模杀伤性武器的阴谋
to plant WMDs in Iraq.
藏匿那些武器的组织
The organization who hid those weapons
绝不允许任何人知情
can't afford for anyone to know.
约翰知道是谁陷害了他
John knew whoever set him up,
那些大规模杀伤性武器 拉提夫
the WMDs, Latif,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 黎明计划
Mahmood, Project Dawn,
这整个该死的阴谋
the whole fucking conspiracy
正好跟我在伊♥拉♥克♥的遭遇有某种联♥系♥
somehow connects back with what happened to me in Iraq.
你不想因寻求真♥相♥
You don't want to prove all this just to end up with
而不得善终吧
a bullet in your brain, do you?
我是不想 当然
Not really, no.
兄弟 看来你需要个搭档为你打掩护
Sounds like you need someone to watch your back, mate.
你也是 兄弟
So do you, buddy.
你也是
So do you.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表